Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874469 times)

Offline LeChapeau

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FK_Lt_LeChapeau
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Post here if you are looking for a regiment or members
« Reply #1035 on: November 25, 2013, 03:49:58 pm »

Freikorps Light Infantry is recruiting!

The Freikorps light infantry is looking for motivated and active players who want to join our ranks. We accept both experienced and new players, and although the current members are primarily European (from over five countries), we accept people of all nationalities.

As a light infantry regiment, we offer players the possibility to vary their playstyles. Some nations allow their light infantry the choice between varying weapons, and sometimes we play as line infantry or jaegers/riflemen instead. We strive to hone our skills in all aspects of the game, and believe this allows people to keep enjoying the game.

We play together with a cavalry detachment, and believe a balance between individual skill and good co-operation is the key to winning victories in linebattles.
Aside from Napoleonic Wars, we have a bustling community in which some of us play other games together as well. We firmly believe in good morale and mutual understanding within the regiment.

For more information, see our topic on these forums: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=4j1bdo5ie0c9h7huroepppd445&topic=562.0

How do you join?

Just go to http://regiment-of-horse.enjin.com/recruitment
and follow the guidelines.
Or send me a PM if you have any more questions.

Offline Frederickson

• First Lieutenant
  • "La Garde meurt, mais ne se rend pas."
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2de_Lt_Frederickson
  • Side: Confederacy
1er Regiment de Grenadiers-a-Pied de la Garde Imperiale Recruiting!
« Reply #1036 on: November 25, 2013, 03:51:09 pm »

The 1er Grenadiers are recruiting NA and EU players. Our Veteran EU company is always looking for new recruits to help fill their grand ranks, Fight along MM veterans and interesting people from all over Europe! The blossoming NA company is recruiting any willing to pick up a musket and fight alongside our lads! With room for advancement who wouldn't want to join?! EU events are twice as are NA events! Both companies provide a once a week training. Check out our website or FSE forum Thread for more details! Good luck on the battlefield my friends!

FSE Forum Thread: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=2799.0
**South Americans and anyone who fits the NA timezones are welcome!**
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 04:00:24 pm by Frederickson »

Offline Gojkov

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #1037 on: November 25, 2013, 03:51:44 pm »

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPyEonGQEZQ[/youtube]

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: November 25, 2013, 11:19:00 pm »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruit.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles.

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttTVLwVCQ4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
[close]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Offline Celtichugs

• Second Lieutenant
  • Captain of the 42nd Highlanders, "the Black Watch"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: November 29, 2013, 10:54:22 pm »
"... there are no troops in the British service
more steady in battle than the Scotch regiments
."
- French General Foy

About Us

Founded in the 10th of April 2012, after the release of Mount&Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars, as the 42nd Regiment of Foot - the Black Watch from veterans from the Mount&Musket mod of Warband, choosing to represent the most senior and - arguably - most famous Highland Regiment. The Regiment has since gone through the rocks and weathered many storms, nearly crashing and coming to an end once or twice, however through comradeship and common sense of "play for fun" the Regiment has come out the better through it's trials. With a sense of historical appreciation and immersion, we can structure our Regiment through the use of historically accurate Ranks and formations. Now, while we realise it is only a game the history and appreciation of the historical 42nd and modern Black Watch is never far away. We also play using custom re-skinned texture models for the ingame 42nd, which gives the unit a much more seen-battle feel, while giving the Officers kilts.

Now the Regiment is a strong, solid unit which boasts good attendance and performances at Events and Linebattles. The 42nd prides itself of a sense of friendship and community, being much more than a Regiment we present ourselves as a gaming community which, infact, play 90% of game-time outside of Warband. While discipline and structure is used during Training, Events and Linebattles we still retain an ethos of banter and relaxation in TeamSpeak and within the community in general.

Recruitment

'In a Highland Regiment every individual feels that his conduct is the subject of observation and that, independently of his duty, as one member of a systematic whole he has a separate and individual reputation to sustain, which will be reflected on his family and district or glen.'
- A 19th Century Black Watch historian

1: Register on the website

2: Head over to the “Recruitment” section and Read the Code of Conduct.

3: After you have read the Code of Conduct, fill out your Application.

4: Wait to be accepted! Give at least a 24hour period.

Offline 3rdFG Official

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rdFG_Official
« Reply #1040 on: November 29, 2013, 10:57:13 pm »

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #1041 on: November 29, 2013, 11:17:42 pm »
lookin for pro regiment, they call me vlad/antonio/vladimirsky/antwan/antoine/badimirsky

credentials:

best 9y, other shit regiments
best na kicker
best kicker nw
most kicks in duel
most kicks in linebattle
pro melee
scrub
been in best regiments na
im ok melee
12 yrs
dtf
« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:19:53 pm by AntonioTheWorstAtMelee »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1042 on: November 29, 2013, 11:20:23 pm »
lookin for pro regiment, they call me vlad/antonio/vladimirsky/antwan/antoine/badimirsky

credentials:

best 9y, other shit regiments
best na kicker
best kicker nw
most kicks in duel
most kicks in linebattle
pro melee
scrub
been in best regiments na
im ok melee
12 yrs
dtf

PM'd Former 9y
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

AntonioTheWorstAtMelee

« Reply #1043 on: November 29, 2013, 11:21:45 pm »
will insta join for commisar rank, obo (or best offer) lookn for best na thx

Offline Nico

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jones
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1044 on: December 01, 2013, 12:59:11 pm »
Really, some people should stop being sarcastic on serious threads.

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 01, 2013, 07:38:22 pm »
Really, some people should stop being sarcastic on serious threads.

but he really joined  :-\

Offline Artorius

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 01, 2013, 09:47:59 pm »
Well I'm back. Due to a mostly incompatible schedule with the 63e and my work hours I decided to leave that regiment as I was getting no where within the regiment. I was only able to attend like two of the events out of the entire week if I remember correctly.

Looking for NA/EU regiment, active and preferably already well established and a regiment that will fit with my work hours as much as possible so that I may attend the most events possible.

I normally would not due this but I'm serious about finding the most compatible regiment for me so here is my work schedule during the week. I like to stay up for a few hours when I get home off work (not always) but I usually hit the sack around 9am

Monday 4pm - 4am
Tuesday 4pm - 4am
Wensday 4pm - 4am
Thursday 4pm - 4am
Friday - Free (Although sometimes I do work from 4-10pm)
Saturday - Free
Sunday Free

*Note* US Eastern Time Zone

« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 02:15:03 am by Artorius »

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #1047 on: December 02, 2013, 01:21:52 am »
Well I'm back. Due to a mostly incompatible schedule with the 63e and my work hours I decided to leave that regiment as I was getting no where within the regiment. I was only able to attend like two of the events out of the entire week if I remember correctly.

Looking for NA/EU regiment, active and preferably already well established and a regiment that will fit with my work hours as much as possible so that I may attend the most events possible.

I normally would not due this but I'm serious about finding the most compatible regiment for me so here is my work schedule during the week. I like to stay up for a few hours when I get home off work (not always) but I usually hit the sack around 9am

Monday 4pm - 4am
Tuesday 4pm - 4am
Wensday 4pm - 4am
Thursday 4pm - 4am
Saturday - Free
Sunday Free

Well, with that schedule you should have been able to attend nearly all of our events. I don't understand how you could not attend with all that time. Perhaps you were not in our steam group or never remained on the teamspeak to see when events were happening.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Artorius

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 02, 2013, 02:08:31 am »

Monday 4pm - 4am
Tuesday 4pm - 4am
Wensday 4pm - 4am
Thursday 4pm - 4am
Saturday - Free
Sunday Free

Well, with that schedule you should have been able to attend nearly all of our events. I don't understand how you could not attend with all that time. Perhaps you were not in our steam group or never remained on the teamspeak to see when events were happening.

Please understand that I was not unhappy with 63e. You guys are very good and I had a blast with the events I did partake in, I just want to participate in more events. I believe I was only getting one line battle, one siege and one training session. Now I'm not really sure if that's the normal amount events per week for you guys or other regiments and if it is then I apologize greatly and I'll be glad to return if 63e will take me back but if not all I'm looking for is a regiment where I can get the maximum amount of events in as possible

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 02, 2013, 02:10:47 am »

The 63e is very passionate about our members, community, 
and will help each other in every way we possibly can. We're very observant, insightful, and helpful to our members and enjoy having line battles
together. We will professionally train with our members and have a large variety of events.

Led by Colonel Karth, we expect all of our members to act mature and treat our peers kindly. We are an active regiment who have a lot of
combat experience and training to offer for those who are seeking a modest community. Our NCO's and CO's are excellent leaders with immense
experience and act in the most tolerant and corrective manner possible. We hold high gesticulations for all newcomers who seek to join.

We interact with our members on TeamSpeak 3 and Steam on a daily basis and are very friendly to all of our guests.  During our training,
we go through shooting practice, melee practice, and group fighting to improve the experience of our troops to ensure they are at their full
potential. Rest assured, we have all the respect for anyone who wants to be apart of our community and are always excited to help out a
new recruits.

We also have Skirmisher [NA] and  Artillery [EU] detachments for those interested in special roles.

Spoiler
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HttTVLwVCQ4&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
[close]
[/td][/tr][/table]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 04:12:08 am by ~Ryner~ »