Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874519 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4065 on: October 23, 2016, 12:06:06 am »
I'll have you know the we in the 93rd love Sleepy and would happily welcome him into our regiment with open arms.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4066 on: October 23, 2016, 12:10:57 am »
Recruit him then he isn't in 18e anymore
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4067 on: October 23, 2016, 12:15:46 am »
for real, why?

Offline Osama

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4068 on: October 24, 2016, 04:06:23 am »
Colonel Osama from the 49th King's regiment of Royal Foot guards glad to see you guys

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #4069 on: October 24, 2016, 01:25:23 pm »
what

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
« Reply #4070 on: October 25, 2016, 07:55:45 am »
what
Salakien I think you should join, you'd fit right in! Contact Colonel Osama by mail today!

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #4071 on: October 25, 2016, 10:57:00 pm »
wait what ? :D

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4072 on: October 25, 2016, 11:08:10 pm »

History
The 74th was raised in 1787 by Archibald Campbell, their first colonel, and were known as Campbell's Highlanders.

They first saw action during in India during the Mysore campaign of 1789, fighting at Bangalore and Seringapatam. Later, under Wellesley they saw action in the Mahratta War of 1802, fighting at Assaye in 1803.

Returning to Europe they served again under Wellington in the Peninsular campaign, and fought at Busaco, Fuentes d'Onor, both sieges of Badajoz, the siege of Ciudad Rodrigo, Salamanca, Vittoria, Nivelles, Tarbes, Orthe, and Toulouse. They were then sent to garrison Ireland, and so missed the Battle of Waterloo, although they were on their way to embark for Belgium when news of the battle arrived.

They remained in Ireland until 1818, were then in Canada and New Brunswick until 1828, Bermuda for a year, and in Ireland again from 1830 to 1834. Later in the 1830s and into the 1840s the 74th were stationed in St. Lucia, Barbados and other islands in the West Indies, keeping remarkably healthy apart from one outbreak of fever and dysentery. Then, without coming home again, they went to Quebec in Canada.

The 74th came back to Britain from Canada in March 1845 with a dreadful disembarkation from the open roadstead at Deal. Later that year they became the 74th (Highland) Regiment. They had served for their first fifteen years in India, where the kilt was considered too heavy, and although they resumed it on returning to Scotland in 1806, they had lost their Highland dress in 1809, and even the name “Highland” in 1816. However the commanding officer, Colonel Eyre J. Crabbe, who was about to retire after 38 years continuous service with the regiment, was able to assure the Commander-in-Chief, the Duke of Wellington, that "that throughout the varied services and changes of so many years, a strong national feeling, and a connection with Scotland by recruiting, had been constantly maintained.”

Regimental Standards
The 74th Campbell's Highlanders take our battles seriously and we train and take part in events weekly. We love to have fun and have a bit of banter but when it comes to linebattles we are strong fighters and organised.

Event Schedule

Monday=Free

Tuesday=Modnight / Communitynight

Wednesday=1stKGL line only Event 7 GMT

Thursday=Free

Friday=Training 7 GMT

Saterday=6e Line Only event 7:30 GMT

Sunday= for now 84th event 7 GMT
[close]

To join, add Skittykiller or [74th] Dragonrip10 on steam!

Where EU/NA Sided

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #4073 on: October 25, 2016, 11:46:46 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule
Spoiler
6e Monday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

1stKGL Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

1stKGL Wednesday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

[DL] Saturday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line/Lights] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, William Crowe, doofes - , or visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #4074 on: October 25, 2016, 11:59:05 pm »
Hi... I'm new to this... sort of... stuff...

My name is Goob. I am an 18 year old Female who just loves to play Napoleonic Wars. My favourite faction would be France and my favourite class is definitely 84e. I sometimes like to take long walks in Tropical_Paradise and enjoy meeting new people on the servers. I am looking for a long-lasting relationship with a kind-hearted strong gentleman who can help me learn new things (if you know what i mean lol) ;). I am always up to chatting with people, new and old. If you're looking for some fun, you know where i'm at.  ;) ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
no.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Offline Hepty

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SgtMaj_Hepty
« Reply #4075 on: October 26, 2016, 12:00:45 am »

My name is Goob. I am an 18 year old Female who just loves to play Napoleonic Wars. My favourite faction would be France and my favourite class is definitely 84e. I sometimes like to take long walks in Tropical_Paradise and enjoy meeting new people on the servers. I am looking for a long-lasting relationship with a kind-hearted strong gentleman who can help me learn new things (if you know what i mean lol) ;). I am always up to chatting with people, new and old. If you're looking for some fun, you know where i'm at.  ;) ;)

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
no.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Hi, you sound perfect for the 18e! if you are interested add our shit colonel price. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chrisehh/

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4076 on: October 26, 2016, 12:02:26 am »
Thats Shit Lord Colonel to you.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #4077 on: October 26, 2016, 12:03:54 am »

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
no.
[close]
[close]
[close]

Lies???

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4078 on: October 26, 2016, 12:08:46 am »
Hi my name is John F Kennedy and I like to take long open top car drives throughout the city. If you like rifles and cold war conspiracy theories then shoot me a message and I'll head down to your regiment.

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #4079 on: October 26, 2016, 05:56:57 pm »

About the 22e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

The 22e is an organised, disciplined and welcoming Napoleonic Wars French Line Infantry regiment. Our main goals as a regiment are to excel in both melee and ranged combat on the battlefield as well as bringing players together to play other modifications and games. The 22e requires that all members who enlist are above the minimum age of 15 to ensure a mature community is formed. During events, discipline is enforced and members are expected to follow basic rules and regulations to ensure the smooth-running of the regiment. We encourage members to join TeamSpeak regardless if an event is occurring to meet other members and play with us.

Enlisting with the 22e

If you are interested in enlisting with the 22e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne then add one of the officers below via Steam:

Cpt. Wolfster

Adj. Sergeievich

Steam group.
Here.