Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 874450 times)

Offline Valkyrie

• First Sergeant
  • Justice has returned
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #4020 on: September 15, 2016, 11:36:32 am »
Looking for a decent regiment with a few events per week, not very picky so hit me up if you are interested.

Steam

Come join the 18e sometime, we could do with some entertainment  ;D

Offline Xenoyia

• Second Lieutenant
  • 🏴36th_BritMaj_Xenoyia
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Xenoyia
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #4021 on: September 16, 2016, 08:03:29 pm »

We are the Nr12, a Prussian line infantry regiment aiming to be one of the best English-speaking regiments.
We hope to achieve our goal through discipline, training, good leadership and skill, whilst also maintaining
a friendly welcoming community of people who may want to play other games and just generally hang out
in our TeamSpeak server. We do use historical names in order to keep some form of cohesion during events,
but we don't have overly strict rules. Generally, you're allowed to have fun as long as you aren't disrupting,
being overly offensive or otherwise trolling.

If you'd like to join, please sign up to our forum and post an application.

Spoiler

[close]
Spoiler
[close]

« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 08:07:27 pm by Xenoyia »

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #4022 on: September 21, 2016, 11:39:22 pm »

Special thanks to Marks for the header!

73rd Regiment of Foot Teamspeak: 188.165.234.120:9995
Official Website: 73rdeu.enjin.com
FSE Thread
Taleworlds Thread

Regimental Standards

The 73rd (Perthshire) Regiment of Foot is a regiment that values discipline, but not at the cost of having fun. Although we take our battles and our reputation seriously, we still remember that this is only a game. All that we ask of our members is that they give their best effort, and try to do the 73rd justice in its name. We aim to be respectful, show no tolerance for trolling, and encourage friendship within the community. We are a community that plays a wide variety of games, but first and foremost comes our love of Napoleonic Wars. With three companies that specialize in nearly every aspect of the game (line infantry, light infantry, and cavalry), the 73rd offers diverse opportunities to succeed and enjoy yourself.

Event Schedule
Spoiler
6e Monday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Tuesday Training - 6 PM GMT / 1 PM EST

1stKGL Tuesday Linebattle [Line/Lights/Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

1stKGL Wednesday Linebattle [Line] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

[DL] Saturday Linebattle [Cav] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST

Non-mandatory Saturday North and South Linebattle - 9 PM GMT / 4 PM EST

2aBH Sunday Linebattle [Line/Lights] - 7 PM GMT / 2 PM EST
[close]

Interested in joining?

Do any of our traits listed above interest you? If so, you are very welcome to try your hand at playing with our regiment. Our regiment is based entirely on the cooperation of all our members. As such, our officers are looking out for what's best for the regiment: You.

If you think that our community is one you'd like to be a part of, add one of our battalion staff members on Steam - [73rd] Scottish, [73rd] NickyJ, William Crowe, doofes - , or visit our official website at 73rdeu.enjin.com.

Offline Lewbo

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lewis (No Reg Currently)
« Reply #4023 on: September 25, 2016, 06:30:16 pm »
THE THIRD SCOTS GUARDS

Regimental Standards
The Third Scots Guards take their reputation very seriously and we train and take part in events weekly. We love to have fun and have a bit of banter but when it comes to linebattles we are strong fighters and organised. We are a tight knit group and i’m sure anyone new would fit right in and we would welcome them with open arms.

Are You Interested In joining?
We have a steam group: https://steamcommunity.com/groups/3rdSG
Add me: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lewislewbo/
Alternative to add: https://steamcommunity.com/id/PoonMasterThe2nd

Message one of us for further details to our teamspeak and schedule.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 05:42:33 pm by Lewbo »

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #4024 on: September 28, 2016, 02:06:36 pm »

History
The 74th was raised in 1787 by Archibald Campbell, their first colonel, and were known as Campbell's Highlanders.

They first saw action during in India during the Mysore campaign of 1789, fighting at Bangalore and Seringapatam. Later, under Wellesley they saw action in the Mahratta War of 1802, fighting at Assaye in 1803.

Returning to Europe they served again under Wellington in the Peninsular campaign, and fought at Busaco, Fuentes d'Onor, both sieges of Badajoz, the siege of Ciudad Rodrigo, Salamanca, Vittoria, Nivelles, Tarbes, Orthe, and Toulouse. They were then sent to garrison Ireland, and so missed the Battle of Waterloo, although they were on their way to embark for Belgium when news of the battle arrived.

They remained in Ireland until 1818, were then in Canada and New Brunswick until 1828, Bermuda for a year, and in Ireland again from 1830 to 1834. Later in the 1830s and into the 1840s the 74th were stationed in St. Lucia, Barbados and other islands in the West Indies, keeping remarkably healthy apart from one outbreak of fever and dysentery. Then, without coming home again, they went to Quebec in Canada.

The 74th came back to Britain from Canada in March 1845 with a dreadful disembarkation from the open roadstead at Deal. Later that year they became the 74th (Highland) Regiment. They had served for their first fifteen years in India, where the kilt was considered too heavy, and although they resumed it on returning to Scotland in 1806, they had lost their Highland dress in 1809, and even the name “Highland” in 1816. However the commanding officer, Colonel Eyre J. Crabbe, who was about to retire after 38 years continuous service with the regiment, was able to assure the Commander-in-Chief, the Duke of Wellington, that "that throughout the varied services and changes of so many years, a strong national feeling, and a connection with Scotland by recruiting, had been constantly maintained.”

Regimental Standards
The 74th Campbell's Highlanders take our battles seriously and we train and take part in events weekly. We love to have fun and have a bit of banter but when it comes to linebattles we are strong fighters and organised.

Event Schedule

Monday=Free

Tuesday=Modnight / Communitynight

Wednesday=1stKGL line only Event 7 GMT

Thursday=Free

Friday=Training 7 GMT

Saterday=59th Line Only event 7 GMT

Sunday= 92nd line Only event 7 GMT
[close]

To join, add Skittykiller or [74th] British Loyalist on steam!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 02:08:44 pm by Skittykiller »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #4025 on: September 29, 2016, 03:06:37 pm »
I'm NA looking for an EU reg. I can probably come to one or 2 events a week. I have more tournament wins than BilltheButcher so you know I must be like God himself. I prefer competitive regiments

I can't play NA events anymore because my ping is really bad around NA event times. :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
« Reply #4026 on: September 29, 2016, 03:32:47 pm »
I'm NA looking for an EU reg. I can probably come to one or 2 events a week. I have more tournament wins than BilltheButcher so you know I must be like God himself. I prefer competitive regiments

I can't play NA events anymore because my ping is really bad around NA event times. :(

add Skittykiller on steam for the 74th

Offline Lewbo

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Lewis (No Reg Currently)
« Reply #4027 on: September 29, 2016, 07:05:02 pm »

We have an event tonight if you would like to join us in an hour. If not add me if you are interested and we can go from there. My post is just above yours :)

Offline Wolfster

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 44th best th
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: September 29, 2016, 07:29:50 pm »

About the 22e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne

The 22e is an organised, disciplined and welcoming Napoleonic Wars French Line Infantry regiment. Our main goals as a regiment are to excel in both melee and ranged combat on the battlefield as well as bringing players together to play other modifications and games. The 22e requires that all members who enlist are above the minimum age of 15 to ensure a mature community is formed. During events, discipline is enforced and members are expected to follow basic rules and regulations to ensure the smooth-running of the regiment. We encourage members to join TeamSpeak regardless if an event is occurring to meet other members and play with us.

Enlisting with the 22e

If you are interested in enlisting with the 22e Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne then add one of the officers below via Steam:

Cpt. Wolfster

Adj. Sergeievich

Steam group.
Here.

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4029 on: September 29, 2016, 08:22:58 pm »
18e good memes good melee, leader is ok sometimes, have big furry dog u can stroke (sl0ppy)
>always high
>GOAT

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
« Reply #4030 on: September 30, 2016, 12:44:33 am »

Quis separabit?
"Who shall seperate us?"

About

The London Irish Rifles are a band of individuals that has remained together for over a year. We are a skirmisher regiment and are rifles, or occasionally light infantry; we also periodically have line infantry detachments during linebattles. Each member can distinguish himself individually, with period British military awards, decorations, and ranks; marksman contests during training and even written despatches for distinguishable acts during linebattles. For all our information (ranks, structure, schedule, muster roll, et cetera), check out our Steam Group discussions, which is pinned at the bottom of the post. You can also find us on our FSE thread, also pinned below, where we were originally raised.

Event Schedule

Monday 8 PM EST - Training
Tuesday 8 PM EST - Old Guard Linebattle
Thursday 8 PM EST  - Training
Friday 9 PM EST - Friday Hardcore Linebattle
Saturday 8 PM EST - IV Korps Linebattle

Enlisting & Contacting Us

To join us simply add Captain Jetch on steam
Also add Lieutenant Stealth on steam
Taleworlds forum contact: Colour-Sergeant NickyJ on steam

Our thread on FSE
Our thread on Taleworlds

"You need not be Irish in order to join. You become Irish by adoption."

Offline Spitfired

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: September 30, 2016, 04:19:23 pm »
Hello all,

My name is Spitfire'd and I recently caved in and bought the Napoleonic Wars DLC for Mount and Blade: Warbands.

I've seen videos of the line battles on youtube and I would love to fall in and participate. I saw this is the place to post and figured this would be the best way to find a group and get to soldering.

My best time for playing is the weekends, particularly Friday night or Saturday night, from evening to the later hours of the night. I live in the United States in Eastern Time. I would be looking to fall in as a standard soldier at first to learn the ropes. I'd be interested in starting as early as tonight if possible.

My Steam name is Spitfire'd and you will know you've found me as the profile picture is of a World War II Spitfire.  Thank you for your time and hope to march with you soon!

EDIT: I have a German heritage so I suppose my preference would be to join a Prussian unit but as I am starting out I'm not going to be picky about that. I'm sure down the road I will be able to act on that better.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 04:22:16 pm by Spitfired »

Offline Moldplayer

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Pfd_Lt_McMoldy
« Reply #4032 on: September 30, 2016, 04:45:58 pm »
Hey! I think I found you on Steam.
Gott damnit moldy, my history page is never safe - 19te_Aussie

Offline TheLoneHussar

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: October 08, 2016, 09:10:10 pm »
I just left a Reg due to some douchebag members, I have over 700+ hours on m&b, I'm decent in melee (better fighting in groups) and a good shot. I'm 15 but I still have squeaky voice ;P I'm looking for a relaxed light or line infantry regiment (no pts bs) that has regular events and training.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: October 08, 2016, 09:12:00 pm »
I just left a Reg due to some douchebag members, I have over 700+ hours on m&b, I'm decent in melee (better fighting in groups) and a good shot. I'm 15 but I still have squeaky voice ;P I'm looking for a relaxed light or line infantry regiment (no pts bs) that has regular events and training.
Check your inbox.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.