Author Topic: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!  (Read 870807 times)

Offline [1stEB] Official

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of the 1st Evil Brigade
    • View Profile
    • 1st Evil Brigade on Steam
  • Nick: 1stEB
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Looking for a regiment or members? Then post here!
« Reply #3960 on: August 04, 2016, 11:07:11 am »

1st Evil Brigade is currently recruiting!

1stEB currently consist of 3 detachments - Lights, Cavalry and Artillery.
We offer a mature, relaxed, non-compulsory enjoyable community to play with!
If you are interested in joining then don't hesitate and contact us for more information!
We would like to hear from you!

For contact and further information please add [1stEB] QuBeZ on Steam.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 03:11:20 pm by [1stEB] Official »

Offline Spatulot

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stEPI_A2_PLt_Spatulot
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3961 on: August 06, 2016, 01:11:18 am »
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION

FROM THE BATTALION HEADQUARTERS             

MEMBERS OF THE MOUNT&BLADE: NAPOLEONIC WARS COMMUNITY,

I would like to take a moment to extend an invitation to you in considering membership within the 1. Ostpreussische Infanterie. I believe the 1st East Prussian Infantry Will Cater to the Atmosphere you may be looking for in NW.  Established as the first North American regiment in 2010, the 1st East Prussian Infantry sets the standard for structure, discipline, and etiquette within the community. The 1st East Prussian Infantry was the first to establish and effectively perform accurate Napoleonic era Line dril, and we have been very influential in how regiments are structured and run ever since. Many people look to the 1st EPI for the example of "How to do things," and we pride ourselves in our High standards for excellence.

We have been formed to accurately represent a Prussian Line Infantry Battalion of the Napoleonic Era, and you will not find a better regiment in the community that does that.  In order to perform in as accurate as a manner possible we took field manuals of the era and have adapted them to work in game.  Unlike most regiments on the field, you WILL NEVER see the 1st East Prussian infantry Snaking around in those columns and playing follow the leader. All of our Movements are done in two ranks, and column movements and wheels are always performed correctly.

The 1st East Prussian Infantry Train and Participates in Line-Battles often, and provides a training/linebattle opportunity that can easily work into a busy schedule : On Tuesday, a Linebattle is held at 8pm Est for all North American Players.  On Thursday, the primary North American training is held at 8pm Est.  on Friday, we hold our North American Linebattle at 9pm Est.  Members are not expected to attend all of them.  However, activity is encouraged, and we like to see our members as often as we can.

We place great emphasis on practicing accurate military structure and tactics of the Napoleonic Era. Among our ranks will be found no self-proclaimed generals leading handfulls of privates, but rather meaningful structure based on the size of our unit. Furthermore, we are committed to developing and practicing tactics of the period (with regard to practicality and feasibility in the setting of NW), to a level unrivaled by any existing Regiment. For these purposes, we are looking for intelligent, humble, and mature recruits willing and able to listen, learn, and contribute.

I hope we have managed to peak the interest of future soldiers into starting a career within the 1st East Prussian Infantry(1stEPI).  If you would like to dig deeper  I highly encourage and invite you to visit our website.  www.1stepi.com, or direct any questions to a member of the regiment.

I wish you luck in your search, and I hope to see a few new eager soldiers in the near future,

Promotional Video:
Spoiler
[close]

Major Gunny, Commanding     
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1/1 OSTPREUSSISCHE INFANTERIE

Credits; Heinrich and Walko

Offline ArkhanTheBlack

• Sergeant
  • Lieutenant/King's American Regiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3962 on: August 06, 2016, 01:12:35 am »

The King's American Regiment is a NA line/light infantry regiment dedicated to having an enjoyable and successful time playing NW. We are looking for interested, new North American recruits, no previous experience is necessary. As a new regiment, we participate in three events a week, including at one training and two multi-regiment line battles, with opportunities for random 1v1s and 2v2s as well. We accept recruits of all ages who are able to speak English, are willing to obey orders, and will add a good dimension to our community. None of our events have mandatory attendance; We would just like all members to try and be present for as much as they can. We do not require members to use historical names in game. The regiment is also looking to expand its gaming community from NW into other games, suggestions for games we can all play together are welcome! 

Interested in joining? Add  Lt. Arkhan or Corporal Daffy Duke Seegert on Steam:

Lt. Arkhan

Cpl. Daffy Duke Seegert

Commanding Officer of the King's American Regiment

"The village was on fire and the Germans had made it into the churchyard. The cry of 'Up the Glosters!' was heard and after 3 bayonet charges the Germans were driven back. Each charge was led by a different officer and all 3 were seriously wounded - Captain Norris, Lieut. Dewsnap and 2nd Lieut. D. Norris."

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #3963 on: August 07, 2016, 12:15:46 am »
European French Marine Regiment (English Speaking)

Contact - https://steamcommunity.com/id/timewasterFTW
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:04:42 pm by Marks »

Offline Modernassassin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [79th]Col_Modernassassin
« Reply #3964 on: August 13, 2016, 07:36:53 pm »
All these fancy posters but to be honest, nothing beats a simple msg.

Hey guys it's me Modernassassin, also better known on the internet as "Is your reg still alive?". Yes, Yes it is. I'm here to tell you that 79th would love to have you in its ranks of elite harden veterans of having fun. We Play many games from Total war to Company of heroes to CS:Go. We also do many Mods for NW and Warband. We attend events for Blood and Iron, Deluge, and Iron Europe(Maybe some Bearforce soon.). So if you're interested in a laid back, have fun regiment contact me on steam at 79th Col Modernassassin( https://steamcommunity.com/id/Modernassassin315 ) or hope on our TS around 8-10Est when we are playing the video games more frequently. TS-79threg.servebeer.com

Offline sammy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: QL_LCpl_Sammy
« Reply #3965 on: August 14, 2016, 08:04:10 pm »
Hello,

I have not been on Mount and Blade for almost a year now, but i am thinking of getting back into it. I want to join a Lights regiment, but might settle for a line. add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/969696969969696969

AeroNinja

« Reply #3966 on: August 14, 2016, 09:00:16 pm »
Hello,

I have not been on Mount and Blade for almost a year now, but i am thinking of getting back into it. I want to join a Lights regiment, but might settle for a line. add me on steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/969696969969696969
contacted

Offline Lors Snow

• First Lieutenant
  • Honor to the End
    • View Profile
    • 13thRS
  • Nick: SnowFoX
« Reply #3967 on: August 15, 2016, 10:58:16 pm »

The Royal Scots (The Royal Regiment), once known as the Royal Regiment of Foot, was the oldest and most senior infantry regiment of the line of the British Army, having been raised in 1633 during the reign of Charles I of Scotland. The regiment existed continuously until 2006, when it amalgamated with the King's Own Scottish Borderers to become the Royal Scots Borderers, which merged with the Royal Highland Fusiliers (Princess Margaret's Own Glasgow and Ayrshire Regiment), the Black Watch, the Highlanders (Seaforth, Gordons and Camerons) and the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders to form the Royal Regiment of Scotland.owever, each battalion maintains its former regimental Pipes & Drums to carry on the traditions of their antecedent regiments.
We are looking  for Line inf , Cav , Arty , Skirm .
Cautam romani pentru regiment .
You are a volunteer serving 13thRS with honour and fidelity.
Each Soldier is your brother in arms whatever his nationality, his race or his religion might be. NO RACISM ,NO INSULTING NATIONS, No INSULTING RELIGION and EVEN PERSONAL INSULTS .Will be dealt with accordingly .You show him the same close solidarity that links the members of the same family. Respect your fellow rankers, your officers, your opponents, randoms, your mom, your dog, etc. Stay disciplined.At the end of the day, We're just a group of friends from every corner of the earth, marching in a line, and shooting at each other. We strive to have a large presence on the battlefield. This means we need large attendance, and you, in joining the regiment, are required to be one of those people attending. Real life takes priority over all, but inactivity for longer than 4 weeks may result in a kick from the regiment, unless you talk to an officer about your inactivity. Don't take the game too seriously. Above all else, HAVE FUN

Want to join us ?Look for me in steam   https://steamcommunity.com/id/13thRS_SnowFoX/

Offline NickyJ

• Major General
  • The Twilight Zone
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LIR_Lieut_NickyJ
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3968 on: August 16, 2016, 12:14:31 am »

Quis separabit?
"Who shall seperate us?"

About

The London Irish Rifles are a band of individuals that has remained together for over a year. We are a skirmisher regiment and are rifles, or occasionally light infantry; we also periodically have line infantry detachments during linebattles. Each member can distinguish himself individually, with period British military awards, decorations, and ranks; marksman contests during training and even written despatches for distinguishable acts during linebattles. For all our information (ranks, structure, schedule, muster roll, et cetera), check out our Steam Group discussions, which is pinned at the bottom of the post. You can also find us on our FSE thread, also pinned below, where we were originally raised.

Event Schedule

Monday 8 PM EST - Training
Tuesday 8 PM EST - Old Guard Linebattle
Thursday 8 PM EST  - Training
Friday 9 PM EST - Friday Hardcore Linebattle
Saturday 8 PM EST - IV Korps Linebattle

Enlisting & Contacting Us

To join us simply add Captain Jetch on steam
Also add Lieutenant Stealth on steam
Taleworlds forum contact: Sergeant NickyJ on steam

Our thread on FSE
Our thread on Taleworlds

"You need not be Irish in order to join. You become Irish by adoption."

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #3969 on: August 16, 2016, 06:49:25 am »

Concerning the regiment's history, Commissar Jdf, alongside with two good friends, founded the 42nd North Carolina on a mod called North & South on November 29, 2012. Most of our core members have been together since then. We moved to Blood & Iron for a while when North & South lost its interest with the community. After we got ourselves together, we made the final transition to Napoleonic Wars. During our time here, we have had 35 people at our peak and have been through four NANWL seasons.

As for the real history, the Marines' most famous action of this period occurred during the First Barbary War (1801–1805) against the Barbary pirates, when William Eaton and First Lieutenant Presley O'Bannon led eight Marines and 500 mercenaries in an effort to capture Tripoli. Though they only reached Derna, the action at Tripoli has been immortalized in the Marines' hymn and the Mameluke Sword carried by Marine officers. During the War of 1812, Marine naval detachments took part in the great frigate duels that characterized the war, which were the first American victories in the conflict. Their most significant contributions were delaying the British march to Washington, D.C. at the Battle of Bladensburg and holding the center of Gen. Andrew Jackson's defensive line at the defense of New Orleans. By the end of the war, the Marines had acquired a well-deserved reputation as expert marksmen, especially in ship-to-ship actions.

Event Days
Friday: Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Saturday:Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Sunday: Training/Linebattle 7:15 PM EST

Click The Steam Link Below To Add Me!

Signed,
USMC_Glenn
click here to join the 84th

Offline LockNCock

• Sergeant
  • I MAY BE BAD AT AIMING
    • View Profile
« Reply #3970 on: August 16, 2016, 09:18:53 pm »
ALRIGHT, since I've never joined a regiment I am gonna try out to see if I do make it out. but anyways, I am looking for a NA regiment, I don't really care which faction I join in.                             (literally)                                                                                                           (no foreigner pls)

(p.s. you may not know what will be the expected for me since I've never joined a regiment C:)                                                                                                               

Offline Modernassassin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [79th]Col_Modernassassin
« Reply #3971 on: August 16, 2016, 09:31:43 pm »
ALRIGHT, since I've never joined a regiment I am gonna try out to see if I do make it out. but anyways, I am looking for a NA regiment, I don't really care which faction I join in.                             (literally)                                                                                                           (no foreigner pls)

(p.s. you may not know what will be the expected for me since I've never joined a regiment C:)                                                                                                               

Contacted

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3972 on: August 16, 2016, 11:22:18 pm »
Well 63e has had to pull out RGL and lost a lot of my friends that were in there now so I think I'll be moving on if anyone wants me all I'm looking for is a regiment that does plenty of 1v1/groupfighting events and can get at least a 15 attendance.

Most of you know my Steam, kthxbai.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LockNCock

• Sergeant
  • I MAY BE BAD AT AIMING
    • View Profile
« Reply #3973 on: August 17, 2016, 12:35:58 am »

Contacted

thanks for the invite fam. but nah

Offline [1stEB] Official

• First Lieutenant
  • Official FSE account of the 1st Evil Brigade
    • View Profile
    • 1st Evil Brigade on Steam
  • Nick: 1stEB
« Reply #3974 on: August 17, 2016, 03:13:58 pm »

1st Evil Brigade is currently recruiting!

1stEB currently consist of 3 detachments - Lights, Cavalry and Artillery.
We offer an enjoyable, mature and relaxed community to play with.
Our events are non-mandatory and members are encouraged to attend events when they find time and interest.

If you are interested in joining then don't hesitate and contact us for more information.
We would like to hear from you!

For contact and further information please add [1stEB] QuBeZ on Steam.