Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 129247 times)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #795 on: November 29, 2017, 10:06:13 pm »
Even so I still reckon you are/were the kid who anime runs through their school. Fight with pieter all you want kid idgaf youre trying to get through a brick wall who's only aim was to get you to type more. But I really don't understand the arguments you have started on the others, rough day at work? And what insulting you on GF thread lul, ive only ever defended your admining so ive no clue what you are talking about tbh and if you took my earlier comment seriously and determined I was siding with the roided dutchman.. Not once have I kissed up to Pieter haha, insulted and argued with him more than any of his CO's have probably so I dont know where you are getting this idea from either tbh. If anyone is a cock gobbler for their leaders its you, everytime I jokingly called 66th a name you got so defensive it was kind of scary hahah, you seriously need to take that stick out your ass and stop taking everything so seriously especially on a game like warband.

Wow didn't expect you to bring out the paragraphs. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Jammo you don't need to explain your relationship with Pieter I think the better way to put my previous comment is that Pieter knows more about your dick then yourself, you are quite right.
Besides i've been getting deffensive since I enjoy it, it's nice to get fired up about something and call out a bunch of fucking losers on their hypocrisy and stupidity. No idea what you mean by the anime kid that runs around the school that doesn't even make any fucking sense sounds like you went to an asylum not a school.

Regards to taking everything too seriously. Sounds really fucking rich coming from you since you even actually bothered to spend the time and write a post I mean you probably spent atleast 20 minutes on that?

If you really don't care for the game anymore and you have stopped playing then don't bother to write a bunch of shit on our thread and stop wasting both mine and yours time on shitty pointless posts you numpty.

It takes you 20 minutes to write a paragraph? Guess you truly do have down syndrome.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #796 on: November 29, 2017, 10:07:15 pm »

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
« Reply #797 on: November 29, 2017, 10:09:19 pm »
guess jammo has never heard of hyperbole

;D ;D ;D

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #798 on: November 29, 2017, 10:17:37 pm »

;D ;D ;D

you are a hyper bore tho

ahahahahahaha
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: November 29, 2017, 10:24:16 pm »

;D ;D ;D

you are a hyper bore tho

ahahahahahaha
n1 kore hahahahahahahaha

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: November 29, 2017, 10:45:28 pm »

;D ;D ;D

you are a hyper bore tho

ahahahahahaha
n1 kore hahahahahahahaha

Hyper kore???
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #801 on: November 29, 2017, 11:39:03 pm »
Even so I still reckon you are/were the kid who anime runs through their school. Fight with pieter all you want kid idgaf youre trying to get through a brick wall who's only aim was to get you to type more. But I really don't understand the arguments you have started on the others, rough day at work? And what insulting you on GF thread lul, ive only ever defended your admining so ive no clue what you are talking about tbh and if you took my earlier comment seriously and determined I was siding with the roided dutchman.. Not once have I kissed up to Pieter haha, insulted and argued with him more than any of his CO's have probably so I dont know where you are getting this idea from either tbh. If anyone is a cock gobbler for their leaders its you, everytime I jokingly called 66th a name you got so defensive it was kind of scary hahah, you seriously need to take that stick out your ass and stop taking everything so seriously especially on a game like warband.

Wow didn't expect you to bring out the paragraphs. Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?
Jammo you don't need to explain your relationship with Pieter I think the better way to put my previous comment is that Pieter knows more about your dick then yourself, you are quite right.
Besides i've been getting deffensive since I enjoy it, it's nice to get fired up about something and call out a bunch of fucking losers on their hypocrisy and stupidity. No idea what you mean by the anime kid that runs around the school that doesn't even make any fucking sense sounds like you went to an asylum not a school.

Regards to taking everything too seriously. Sounds really fucking rich coming from you since you even actually bothered to spend the time and write a post I mean you probably spent atleast 20 minutes on that?

If you really don't care for the game anymore and you have stopped playing then don't bother to write a bunch of shit on our thread and stop wasting both mine and yours time on shitty pointless posts you numpty.

It takes you 20 minutes to write a paragraph? Guess you truly do have down syndrome.

He first needs to get hold of himself again after all the ass blasting.

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: November 30, 2017, 12:05:23 am »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #803 on: November 30, 2017, 07:03:42 am »

;D ;D ;D

you are a hyper bore tho

ahahahahahaha
suka oru kokotka
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #804 on: November 30, 2017, 07:06:03 am »
<3

all-stars god
wtf ur such a hypocrite bronzen
last night you were saying that fwuffy is worst in bolsheviks!
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: November 30, 2017, 07:15:14 am »
<3

all-stars god
wtf ur such a hypocrite bronzen
last night you were saying that fwuffy is worst in bolsheviks!

don't make me get my son up in here to defuse the mess

Offline Eamon

• Major
  • LtCol of the 15th_YR
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Irish
« Reply #806 on: November 30, 2017, 07:35:30 am »
I found a cool game on steam called mount and blade warband napoleonic wars DLC is reli cool on it we shud all pley, some day we can make a forum about it and all be friends and stuff

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #807 on: November 30, 2017, 09:56:53 am »
shut up
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Tigere

• Major
  • Führer of best team de GF, Cazadores! RIP
    • View Profile
  • Nick: TigNig
« Reply #808 on: November 30, 2017, 12:11:17 pm »
Rude

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #809 on: November 30, 2017, 12:57:10 pm »
lets go, ill fight you outside the back of co-op bring your mum cus she will need to organise ur funeral early
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.