Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 129141 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #705 on: November 29, 2017, 03:11:42 pm »
Seriously pieter gtfo

I don't take orders from a Rct

Your regiment is dead and doesn't exist
77y is dead and doesnt exist??

77y is not pieters regiment, pleb

Then by that statement 66th is not your regiment retard LOL

omg people can't understand English anymore?

I was talking in the context of "ownership" of a regiment and therefore being the leader/col. Your meaning his possesion. Your regiment can also mean you are a part of said regiment. I can see the confusion but no im not a retard my logic is sound.

Edit: Also Herishey why would you even bother to defend the sad cunt?

I get that you think you have some sort of relationship to uphold and you still want to be bum buddies with jammo?

But I think you are irrelevant in this conversation and on our thread.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 03:14:31 pm by golden2 »

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #706 on: November 29, 2017, 03:16:01 pm »
r we doing this again ok,

i remember when pieter offered me and herishey high ranks to join 17e!
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #707 on: November 29, 2017, 03:18:01 pm »
Seriously pieter gtfo

I was talking in the context of "ownership" of a regiment and therefore being the leader/col. Your meaning his possesion. Your regiment can also mean you are a part of said regiment. I can see the confusion but no im not a retard my logic is sound.

I get that you think you have some sort of relationship to uphold and you still want to be bum buddies with jammo?

Damn son, I wouldn't even call it a defens from Herishey his part lol but nice going Golden student of Nothingham

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: November 29, 2017, 03:19:44 pm »
Seriously pieter gtfo

Damn son, I wouldn't even call it a defens from Herishey his part lol but nice going Golden student of Nothingham

Thanks bike repair man !

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 29, 2017, 03:21:55 pm »
Yea I kinda think you don't understand that meme but then again you don't seem to understand a great deal so not to surprised haha

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #710 on: November 29, 2017, 03:23:28 pm »
Don't be such a drama queen memes

I could ask you to stop desperately behaving like a attention-seeking kid but we all know it's beyond your capacities. I understand last few pages sort of fueled with confidence but don't mistake me for someone else. We don't play at the same level, and certainly never will, as I carry no interest for your childish behavior.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 29, 2017, 03:24:03 pm »
Yea I kinda think you don't understand that meme but then again you don't seem to understand a great deal so not to surprised haha

Yeah I mean if all you care about is the understanding of memes or how much I understand then I think you should find the nearest bridge and take your Logan paul looking face off the edge

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #712 on: November 29, 2017, 03:24:34 pm »
1. I wasn't defending him, you just contracted yourself within two posts and I pointed that out, hardly a defence pickle.

2. What does Jammo have to do with this, and Jammo and I have never exactly been the closest of friends. In-fact I openly disliked him for no reason until we actually talked in team GB once. So I'd hardly call us bum buddies.

3. I think you're irrelevant on this game full stop, so at least the feeling is mutual.  ::)

Golden just re-opened my salt mine.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 29, 2017, 03:28:34 pm »
1. I wasn't defending him, you just contracted yourself within two posts and I pointed that out, hardly a defence pickle.

2. What does Jammo have to do with this, and Jammo and I have never exactly been the closest of friends. In-fact I openly disliked him for no reason until we actually talked in team GB once. So I'd hardly call us bum buddies.

3. I think you're irrelevant on this game full stop, so at least the feeling is mutual.  ::)

Golden just re-opened my salt mine.

Oh Herishey in no way did I contradict myself but yeah you throw those cool words out there big boy. I mean you must of spent over half your life now on fse I bet that feels good doesn't it sad boy.

Jammo oh idk jammo trying to take shots at me over on gf thread for no reason and you happily throwing banter with him. But whatever I guess you don't like him? I mean who would? he knows more about pieters dick then pieter himself!

Oh and Herishey if your mighty ass is taking the time to make a post I must at least be somewhat releveant right? Because you are the biggest household name of all of us right? Being so famous and all in a shit game which no one plays anymore :/

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 29, 2017, 03:29:17 pm »
guys it was all just a prank! pieter got you guys good  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Dark_Knight

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • [IVe]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Talope
« Reply #715 on: November 29, 2017, 03:31:24 pm »
this community only needs Bannerlord

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 29, 2017, 03:31:55 pm »

Yeah I mean if all you care about is the understanding of memes or how much I understand then I think you should find the nearest bridge and take your Logan paul looking face off the edge

I don't care if you don't understand a meme but I do if you try to use a meme as a valid argument kinda makes you look silly ::)

Edit: seeing the new post of you hahah fuck me dude you are really focused on Jammo are you not, some weird fetish from you?

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 29, 2017, 03:35:24 pm »

I don't care if you don't understand a meme but I do if you try to use a meme as a valid argument kinda makes you look silly ::)

Edit: seeing the new post of you hahah fuck me dude you are really focused on Jammo are you not, some weird fetish from you?

Well he was your fetish for some years..  ::) ::)

Memes as a valid argument? No point trying to argue with someone who can't articulate a well established argument and instead results to "memes and baits" as the entire thing. Besides you are still a man-child.

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #718 on: November 29, 2017, 03:37:19 pm »

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #719 on: November 29, 2017, 03:37:50 pm »
Golden i love you, you take everything so serious and whats the deal with your obsession with jammo