Author Topic: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]  (Read 129070 times)

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 66th Berkshire Regiment of Foot [Recruiting][EU]
« Reply #555 on: November 28, 2017, 04:45:08 pm »
Yea but here is the thing you got a chance to be a NCO in the 17e and then left no point having someone as a NCO which you can't trust even if it was for your melee which is debatable as I have had far better players then you could ever hope to achieve 8)

Also it's easy to say oh boii Pieter said he would give a rank to me, which is such a stupid argument to make, because you just have proven how irrelevant you really are due to not being able to construct a proper argument.
Saying if people don't believe or see it the way I see it "they must be blind" is one of the silliest things to say because then 90% of the community would be blind ::)

Are you fucking joking? I don't need to explain that. What I said was everybody SHOULD god damn know that you are a hypocrite already. Btw if 90% community fucking agrees with you and thinks you didn't give ranks and didnt give admin then hell well I guess I was wrong! Also the point about how irreleveant I am because I said that you offered me a rank makes no fucking sense at all? Exactly how does that make me irrelevant that YOU offered me a rank, you fucking idiot?

I'm not gonna argue about you having better players yeah you did all the ones you got from Eddie and his SoH invite company. But this just proves my point you just care about the players melee and nothing more. Also how could the fact that I left (and is therefore untrust worthy) be mentioned about my NCO app considered I left after I was denied NCO besides I had been in the regiment for nearly year at the point and had by then realised what an ego filled fuck fest it was.

Excuse me?
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #556 on: November 28, 2017, 04:45:46 pm »
Yea but here is the thing you got a chance to be a NCO in the 17e and then left no point having someone as a NCO which you can't trust even if it was for your melee which is debatable as I have had far better players then you could ever hope to achieve 8)

Also it's easy to say oh boii Pieter said he would give a rank to me, which is such a stupid argument to make, because you just have proven how irrelevant you really are due to not being able to construct a proper argument.
Saying if people don't believe or see it the way I see it "they must be blind" is one of the silliest things to say because then 90% of the community would be blind ::)

Are you fucking joking? I don't need to explain that. What I said was everybody SHOULD god damn know that you are a hypocrite already. Btw if 90% community fucking agrees with you and thinks you didn't give ranks and didnt give admin then hell well I guess I was wrong! Also the point about how irreleveant I am because I said that you offered me a rank makes no fucking sense at all? Exactly how does that make me irrelevant that YOU offered me a rank, you fucking idiot?

I'm not gonna argue about you having better players yeah you did all the ones you got from Eddie and his SoH invite company. But this just proves my point you just care about the players melee and nothing more. Also how could the fact that I left (and is therefore untrust worthy) be mentioned about my NCO app considered I left after I was denied NCO besides I had been in the regiment for nearly year at the point and had by then realised what an ego filled fuck fest it was.

Excuse me?

Oh sorry were you in that?

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #557 on: November 28, 2017, 04:46:50 pm »

Excuse me?

And one of ur top tier regiment friendos Ledgi

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: November 28, 2017, 04:47:43 pm »

Excuse me?

You're just jelly you weren't part of the cool kids squad. We were no invites but NW elite dedicated to 17e only.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: November 28, 2017, 04:48:35 pm »

Excuse me?

And one of ur top tier regiment friendos Ledgi

Yeah me and ledger are best friends forever

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: November 28, 2017, 04:50:52 pm »

Excuse me?

You're just jelly you weren't part of the cool kids squad. We were no invites but NW elite dedicated to 17e only.

Haters gonna hate !!!

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: November 28, 2017, 04:53:30 pm »

Excuse me?

Ah back with the comedy gold as always, oh you are so funny Kore, ahahaha

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #562 on: November 28, 2017, 04:56:19 pm »
so where is my ltcol

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: November 28, 2017, 04:58:11 pm »
lol shut up golden, greasy hair acne covered cunt

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: November 28, 2017, 05:00:07 pm »
lol shut up golden, greasy hair acne covered cunt

Savage af as always

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: November 28, 2017, 05:10:28 pm »
Lol out loud

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: November 28, 2017, 05:12:01 pm »
I was mentioned!!!!

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: November 28, 2017, 05:12:36 pm »
I was mentioned!!!!

MELTONHD ERMGHAD

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: November 28, 2017, 05:17:09 pm »
ugh what was that double post melton

btw can you hop of the 66th thread now funs over  ;D

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: November 28, 2017, 05:19:42 pm »

Excuse me?

Ah back with the comedy gold as always, oh you are so funny Kore, ahahaha

Always glad to make people laugh, this time at you!  :)

ugh what was that double post melton

btw can you hop of the 66th thread now funs over  ;D

Who are you telling us what to do?!!