Author Topic: Megaberna's Resignation  (Read 11560 times)

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Megaberna's Resignation
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2013, 04:38:36 pm »
Spoiler
Look at your signature and your custom title.
Are you telling me you just put that up there for no reason? Looks to me like you are just showing off just like the many other people that collect their titles in their signatures and custom titles.

Because i am the only one with that...see how this community is going downhill? Poeple argue because of nothing! Now even my signature is somehow "golike". Strange no one told me that before i resigned..

So your argument is based on my signature...ok good move ahah

wut?

Dont post in to my threads...i dont post in the 92nd thread so you and the 92nd should not post in my thread.
[close]
That's most likely because you brought the "God-look-like" subject up yourself.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2013, 04:41:42 pm »
Spoiler
Are you telling me you just put that up there for no reason? Looks to me like you are just showing off just like the many other people that collect their titles in their signatures and custom titles.

Because i am the only one with that...see how this community is going downhill? Poeple argue because of nothing! Now even my signature is somehow "golike". Strange no one told me that before i resigned..

wut?

Dont post in to my threads...i dont post in the 92nd thread so you and the 92nd should not post in my thread.
[close]

I am not trolling you in any way so I dont see why I should stop posting in here.

Offline Megaberna

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Megaberna
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2013, 04:47:43 pm »
Spoiler

wut?

[close]

I am not trolling you in any way so I dont see why I should stop posting in here.

Well if i was warned by Vince himself not to even post in the 92nd thread no matter the post (that means i cant even say hello if i wanted to) and Donald saying "You are not welcomed here" in Teamspeak and on the 92nd thread, you and the rest of the 92nd should not post in any of my thread.

Offline MaHuD

• Major
    • View Profile
    • Reveran
  • Nick: MaHuD
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2013, 04:48:33 pm »
Spoiler

wut?

[close]
That's most likely because you brought the "God-look-like" subject up yourself.
Bingo. Plus this is not the first time this subject has been brought up. I recall reading and possibly posting myself about this before. I also specifically remember Hekko denouncing it, after which someone pointed out that he himself was doing the same. :P

I don't mean this personally, but there is a shitton of people who see themselves as more important than others.
It's a shame to admit, but that is how humans are.

And some of those people are also the same people complaining. Which kind of shortcuts your message/argument. :)
[18:51] <Evanovic> Mahud can I nominate you for best villian 2013?

Offline 5arge

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2013, 05:17:26 pm »
This thread should never die. It is a monument to Mega's shame. It's beautiful...  :'(
it seems that the person on the wrong end of 5arge always seems to get the punishment.

Offline Windbusche

• Donator
  • American Vocabulary Trooper
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Windbusche
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2013, 05:23:54 pm »
This thread should never die. It is a monument to Mega's shame. It's beautiful...  :'(
Can't say I disagree.

Offline McEwan

• Brigadier General
  • "McEwok" "McScrubwin" "ManJewban" "McWeewan"
    • View Profile
    • Marins de la Garde ImpĂ©riale on Enjin!
  • Nick: IXe[Marins]_McEwan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2013, 05:24:40 pm »
Well, considering discussion has been bouncing between on- and off-topic for a week now, there has been adequate time to discuss the OP, and so it has. This thread will be locked to preserve the OP discussion, but I must remind everyone to discuss points, not people.

Thank you, and have a good day.

Kielbasa!