Author Topic: 3ème Voltigeurs de la Garde Imperiale[NA Regimental Groupfighting League Champs]  (Read 140408 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Sorry we're not perfect xd.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
if i was a ref id make sure there were no sailors or slurs in the line battle

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
rock
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Fun 1v1 against the 39th, good shooting on their side, good melee on ours.

1v1 LB vs 39th' Screenshoots | 14.08.17

The sexy NA lads in action.

Spoiler
[close]
Taking a slight advantage in shooting.

Spoiler
[close]
Advancing towards the enemy.

Spoiler
[close]
Decent shooting but will it be enough?

Spoiler
[close]
Someone's trying to get a better angle for the shooting time.

Spoiler
[close]
1st side of the match.

Spoiler
[close]
Chasing the 39th to get them in melee.

Spoiler
[close]
Melee time!

Spoiler
[close]
This is going to be tense

Spoiler
[close]
Another team groupfighting

Spoiler
[close]
Lets fuck them boys!

Spoiler
[close]
I know how it looks like but I went to spec, I didn't teamkill that round!

Spoiler
[close]

No record this time, only screenshots! Also, that's how our ts looks like 1min after the event :

« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 03:58:12 am by Tardet »
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Also, that's how our ts looks like 1min after the event :

Spoiler
[close]
Check this out guys! The natural state of the "bandwagon" regiment.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
Also, that's how our ts looks like 1min after the event :

Spoiler
[close]
Check this out guys! The natural state of the "bandwagon" regiment.
You ain't wrong lol

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
Was the same thing with the 92nd and the 91st (EUs) when I was in there, around 100 people per event in their prime, not more than 10-15 5min before and after the event. Didn't prevent them from being two of the most successful regiments ever I guess ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
the majority of our reg has played the game so long and after their play over an hour of NW they want to go do what they want lol

nice screenshots Tardet, looking sharp

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
the majority of our reg has played the game so long and after their play over an hour of NW they want to go do what they want lol

nice screenshots Tardet, looking sharp
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Lawbringer

Not really

Just means that they don't really want to interact with eachother at all outside of events.

Usually groups of friends will often stay on because they want to interact with eachother further.

It doesn't have any correlation to how long people have played the game or if they are a bandwagon group(although kinda for that one). People who tire of the game but want to continue interacting with friends will ask others if they want to play a different game or "what do you want to do now?"

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
Not really

Just means that they don't really want to interact with eachother at all outside of events.

Usually groups of friends will often stay on because they want to interact with eachother further.

It doesn't have any correlation to how long people have played the game or if they are a bandwagon group(although kinda for that one). People who tire of the game but want to continue interacting with friends will ask others if they want to play a different game or "what do you want to do now?"

not really

some people actually have to leave and can't play computer games all day. people go to different teamspeaks or discords with other friends (of which some are 3e) and play games there; or people like to play games by themselves and be quiet. Some stay on if they want to. Like I said, they do what they want...we are all big boys now.

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Not really

not really

some people actually have to leave and can't play computer games all day. people go to different teamspeaks or discords with other friends (of which some are 3e) and play games there; or people like to play games by themselves and be quiet. Some stay on if they want to. Like I said, they do what they want...we are all big boys now.
And the 30th has those people too, but we still have a community of people that enjoy playing games together until 1am+. Stop denying that your core community is smaller and shittier than what it should be.

ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
Not really

not really

And the 30th has those people too, but we still have a community of people that enjoy playing games together until 1am+. Stop denying that your core community is smaller and shittier than what it should be.
you are really taking this muh bandwagon thing to the next level, just because your regiment is shit doesnt mean you have to come call our regiments' community shit
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
Does that mean LG isn't a bandwagon cause we almost always have 12-15 people on ts before and after events and during various times in the day! Yay!

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
Not really

not really

you are really taking this muh bandwagon thing to the next level, just because your regiment is shit doesnt mean you have to come call our regiments' community shit
I wouldn't call winning NAPL and coming 3rd this season being shit but okay. It's clear that there's 2 regiments that harbor most of the competitive community so I wouldn't brag about your epeen when you're struggling to keep one against the LG. But regardless what you said doesn't make my statement any less true.

Does that mean LG isn't a bandwagon cause we almost always have 12-15 people on ts before and after events and during various times in the day! Yay!
shut up