Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367699 times)

Haze

Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #3225 on: June 06, 2017, 11:18:35 am »
Retarded individualists going ape shit on the NWWC Thread ( even tho these kiddos aren't even in the NWWC anymore ) = Fuck it closing the thread there for making it hard to get a message through to those who are still in this tournament!

That is one hell of a way to deal with problems dude  :P
why do u care, you're getting out next match.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3226 on: June 06, 2017, 11:51:34 am »
Alright, thread being unlocked - please keep in mind the rules on the forums.  Thanks in advance.

If there's a desire for NA to be a part of this event next time, for instance, why not just PM the individual running the event?  Keep the banter to a minimum on the forums and expound on it via Steam/TS/online comms.  Just a suggestion - it keeps the forums clean and on topic, and gives you the chance to speak your mind in a manner that allows you to hear a response conveniently.

Hope the last few days of the event go well!  Thanks again for being a part of the forums and for being people that want to keep in line with the rules.

Start cracking down on missbehaving individuals rather than using collective punishment.
This. I am rather annoyed by the fact that these Russian trolls managed to hurt this whole event by simply shitposting on the Thread. I do not understand why you didnt simply mute the 1-3 Individuals instead of punishing everyone.

Anyway, final Matches coming up, lets see how they go :)
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3227 on: June 06, 2017, 11:55:50 am »
Retarded individualists going ape shit on the NWWC Thread ( even tho these kiddos aren't even in the NWWC anymore ) = Fuck it closing the thread there for making it hard to get a message through to those who are still in this tournament!

That is one hell of a way to deal with problems dude  :P
why do u care, you're getting out next match.

Seeing that this thread just got unlocked I am not gonna spit some hot fire on you just yet. ::)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3228 on: June 06, 2017, 11:57:19 am »
Wait this isn't over yet?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: June 06, 2017, 05:49:44 pm »
Alright, thread being unlocked - please keep in mind the rules on the forums.  Thanks in advance.

If there's a desire for NA to be a part of this event next time, for instance, why not just PM the individual running the event?  Keep the banter to a minimum on the forums and expound on it via Steam/TS/online comms.  Just a suggestion - it keeps the forums clean and on topic, and gives you the chance to speak your mind in a manner that allows you to hear a response conveniently.

Hope the last few days of the event go well!  Thanks again for being a part of the forums and for being people that want to keep in line with the rules.

Start cracking down on missbehaving individuals rather than using collective punishment.
This. I am rather annoyed by the fact that these Russian trolls managed to hurt this whole event by simply shitposting on the Thread. I do not understand why you didnt simply mute the 1-3 Individuals instead of punishing everyone.

Anyway, final Matches coming up, lets see how they go :)

Its easier to lock a thread rather than taking care of some troublesome individuals. Its just lazy and creates a shit ton of annoyance when you're not doing anything wrong but still get punished for it. Its a private forum, yes, but you have moderators so put them to work dealing with the actual troublemakers instead..

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3230 on: June 07, 2017, 04:06:47 pm »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: June 07, 2017, 09:01:27 pm »

Nah bud. They had problems comunicating and posting results cuz of locked thread.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3232 on: June 07, 2017, 09:02:28 pm »

Nah bud. They had problems comunicating and posting results cuz of locked thread.
I let Carolus fight my battles for me.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #3233 on: June 08, 2017, 09:45:41 am »
Can you update the rosters ?

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #3234 on: June 08, 2017, 10:23:22 am »
Can you update the rosters ?
lmao
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Benallo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Millionaire IRL
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Benallo
« Reply #3235 on: June 08, 2017, 11:47:46 am »

Haze

« Reply #3236 on: June 08, 2017, 04:33:18 pm »

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: June 08, 2017, 07:36:08 pm »
hi shadow bye shadow

yo when is CZE vs NL happening tho
Next matches have to be played by the end of this Sunday.

GB and FRA already organised our match to be on Monday. Suits both teams best, is this okay herishey?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #3238 on: June 08, 2017, 07:41:21 pm »
hi shadow bye shadow

GB and FRA already organised our match to be on Monday. Suits both teams best, is this okay herishey?
You guys are so fuckin' slow. Yes that's fine.

If I ever take the effort to host this shit again myself I'ma be more strict on these deadlines though as people are just taking the piss lol.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #3239 on: June 08, 2017, 07:47:44 pm »
hi shadow bye shadow

What time will it be and can I record it?