Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370739 times)

max1m

Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #2355 on: May 01, 2017, 11:47:08 pm »
Haha
Spoiler
Capri Sun: Haha you have made my evening tonight friend :)
Capri Sun: Thinking I'm Herishey or Eddie you must be retarded as I'm no where near as good as either. Fortunately for me you guys are just bad enough for me to kill.
Max1muS: do not waste my time
Capri Sun: Ah well see you in the knockout stage if you get that far friend :)
Capri Sun: Will look forward to beating you again if we get to see you again before you are knocked out. :)
Max1muS: Something else? xD
Capri Sun: No you've made me a happy man this evening so I thank you
Capri Sun: I can go and wind Herishey up on what's app now
[close]
Fake awoken
Tragicomedy called ''Let's create a team we have id's''
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 11:54:15 pm by Max1muS »

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2356 on: May 01, 2017, 11:51:10 pm »
So Russia get rekt and want to look for reasons to try and ban the other team instead of admiting they are shit?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2357 on: May 01, 2017, 11:52:36 pm »
So Russia get rekt and want to look for reasons to try and ban the other team instead of admiting they are shit?
Looks that way. ::)

I hope someone posts a video of Scotland winning so I can watch.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

max1m

« Reply #2358 on: May 01, 2017, 11:53:18 pm »
You turned everything upside down

max1m

« Reply #2359 on: May 01, 2017, 11:53:53 pm »
Looks that way. ::)

I hope someone posts a video of Scotland winning so I can watch.
You've already saw it by urself  ;)
Btw why did you deleted me from CapriSun account?  ;D

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: May 01, 2017, 11:54:48 pm »

˙pɐq ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ƃuıʇʇıɯpɐ puɐ ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd ʇnoɥʇıʍ pooƃ ʇǝƃ ɹǝʌǝu ןןıʍ puɐ ʇıɥs ǝɹɐ ɐıssnɹ

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #2361 on: May 01, 2017, 11:57:21 pm »
Go mock the penis to your father with this shit out of your mouth.

Spoiler
when you want to shittalk but simply can't speak english
[close]
Spoiler
Dear Jazzer,

Go mock the penis to your father with this shit out of your mouth.

Sincerely,
Goob
[close]
im stealing that sig

WTF THIEF. IM GONNA COPYRIGHT IT QUICKLY

Edit: £5 for well made "mock the penis to your father" signature.
thank god i took the sig before you put that shitstain on it

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2362 on: May 01, 2017, 11:58:48 pm »
Holy fuck stop ruining everything Goob ffs
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

max1m

« Reply #2363 on: May 02, 2017, 12:03:23 am »
detective Fungus, you are ruining everything

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #2364 on: May 02, 2017, 12:04:18 am »
detective Fungus, you are ruining everything
Now that is a jock of epic proportions

Bravo
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2365 on: May 02, 2017, 12:10:50 am »

˙pɐq ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ƃuıʇʇıɯpɐ puɐ ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd ʇnoɥʇıʍ pooƃ ʇǝƃ ɹǝʌǝu ןןıʍ puɐ ʇıɥs ǝɹɐ ɐıssnɹ
Wizard

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Capri Sun

• Volunteer
  • Aberdeen FC
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: May 02, 2017, 12:11:36 am »
If it would make Max1m happy then why don't Eddie, myself and Herishey all join a server at once.. If there is anyone else you think I might be I'm happy to go on at the same time as them as well and I'm sure they will be too.

Thanks for the ego boost though (I have been in 15th, 77y, 22nd and 15th hussars officially that I can remember) so any other tags on that list are fake and were most likely me trolling on gf so my bad.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #2367 on: May 02, 2017, 12:13:38 am »
Poor Maxim

max1m

« Reply #2368 on: May 02, 2017, 12:16:51 am »
If it would make Max1m happy then why don't Eddie, myself and Herishey all join a server at once.. If there is anyone else you think I might be I'm happy to go on at the same time as them as well and I'm sure they will be too.

Thanks for the ego boost though (I have been in 15th, 77y, 22nd and 15th hussars officially that I can remember) so any other tags on that list are fake and were most likely me trolling on gf so my bad.

just poshel nahuj ;)

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: May 02, 2017, 12:17:34 am »
So what