Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370919 times)

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1215 on: March 18, 2017, 04:24:24 pm »
Is anyone actually going to be captain of Denmark/Norway team and get some players? Or do I need to bother in engaging in the ordeal of scraping up these lazy bums myself?

Im pretty sure there were few danish people making an application , so you should get started finding people as everyone else did , If you want to participate and take the captainship .

The thing is that I didn't want to be captain and have to deal with getting people on for matches and all that hassle >.< But I also wanted to participate, but since no one even seems to be remotely interested besides zappy, there seems to be no choice.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #1216 on: March 18, 2017, 04:28:08 pm »
We'll take the Norwegians

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1217 on: March 18, 2017, 07:48:45 pm »
All of you sit in the same teamspeak all night long, by the way. Rydhs, read back in the thread and see my answer to what I thought about you guys having experienced players. I've told you all twenty times to stop coming with this argument. Read what I said before you reply to this, just read what I said. I didn't say you weren't experienced.

Also the reason sweden is still stuck here is because Carolus was holding off for his coalition. I was the one who got all the players at first.

"experienced and mature captain" - That's what we want

Well, I just asked you to not come with that argument again. Nope, you guys just want your friend. Which is why you're biased. No? So why did Stark come posting here when he's not even going to play this year, insulting me and defending carolus and pizza then saying he's not playing this year any way.?

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1218 on: March 18, 2017, 08:29:42 pm »
All of you sit in the same teamspeak all night long, by the way. Rydhs, read back in the thread and see my answer to what I thought about you guys having experienced players. I've told you all twenty times to stop coming with this argument. Read what I said before you reply to this, just read what I said. I didn't say you weren't experienced.

Also the reason sweden is still stuck here is because Carolus was holding off for his coalition. I was the one who got all the players at first.

"experienced and mature captain" - That's what we want

Well, I just asked you to not come with that argument again. Nope, you guys just want your friend. Which is why you're biased. No? So why did Stark come posting here when he's not even going to play this year, insulting me and defending carolus and pizza then saying he's not playing this year any way.?
Because im doing what's right for the team that i helped to build for the last 2-3 years.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: March 18, 2017, 08:36:39 pm »
So do what I asked you, why isn't that right?

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: March 18, 2017, 08:40:12 pm »
Why change the captains of a team that has been so successful and clearly know what they're doing?

I mean they have the support of the majority of the swedes..

People have made themselves clear that they don't want to play under you im afraid.
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #1221 on: March 18, 2017, 08:49:30 pm »
Swedish drama is too cordial imo
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: March 18, 2017, 08:51:29 pm »
You're not answering what I said multiple times, they're not playing under me. They're playing under their lord Carolus and their lord Pizza.

Offline Hadhod

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_John_MacKintosh
« Reply #1223 on: March 18, 2017, 08:52:40 pm »
Why don't you Swedes hold a vote. That seemed to work quite well for GB

Spoiler
Kappa  ::)
[close]

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: March 18, 2017, 08:54:37 pm »
We probably will if Nethros is up for it.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1225 on: March 18, 2017, 08:55:03 pm »
Why don't you Swedes hold a vote. That seemed to work quite well for GB

Spoiler
Kappa  ::)
[close]
::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: March 18, 2017, 08:55:59 pm »
inb4 gb wins nwwc

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: March 18, 2017, 08:56:58 pm »
Go ahead and take the team, so Carolus doesn't have to get a 3x majority to get pizza in as co-captain. I don't care anymore that you guys sit in teamspeak and curse me all night long. Nobody supported me in this anyway, so good luck.

EDIT: At least I proved Carolus is just holding out for a nordic coalition and now he can't get it. Job's done. I resign as captain and change my application to a regular player's.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 08:58:33 pm by Nethros »

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: March 18, 2017, 08:58:24 pm »
Have a nice.

Offline bobertini

• Major General
  • Stark <3<3<3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: March 18, 2017, 08:59:13 pm »
Nation: Sweden
Player's Name: Boerk
Player's Steam: Boerk
Why you should be a Co-Captain:  so Carolus doesn't have to get a 3x majority to get pizza in as co-captain!