Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371039 times)

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #1155 on: March 17, 2017, 09:22:35 pm »
I mean you dun goofed with all these posts, i probably won't be playing as my PC is fucked, but i wouldn't want to play under you and neither would alot of people.

And you really think you can get Cpt just like that? out of nowhere done fuck all for Sweden?.. :-X
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e | Fischera
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1156 on: March 17, 2017, 09:31:02 pm »
You keep saying the same things over and I keep telling you why it'd be good for the team. How did I goof? Answer me: Will I be leading? Will I be bothering Carolus or whoever is the other captain? Will I just keep an eye out on what's happening, for example by spectating in events and listening to what's going on. Here Pizza, here's a honorary title: Sub-co-captain. It means you can do whatever the fuck you want, but my vote is higher than yours. If I'm wrong the team will vote me out. Naturally, knowing how you people in a group can only use one person's brain to think, we all know how that'll go.

On a happy side note, a good (mutual) friend of mine once said about you, Stark, that you can deal out shit but you sponge up like a little bitch when it's thrown back at you. Which is why you started insulting me personally by saying I'm trolling, people don't like me, calling me a turk, etc. All because I said "I want to be there to see what happens and have a vote if bad things are happening."

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: March 17, 2017, 09:33:18 pm »
Don't act like you didn't say shit back, if you wanna talk about personal stuff between you and me come on ts and chat with me :)
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: March 17, 2017, 09:34:55 pm »
I told Carolus and I'll tell you now, no thank you.

Also all I said back to you was you're acting like an offended little kiddo because you're up in Carolus ass. Not quite as bad as what you said. And I said it after you had started insulting me out of nowhere.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #1159 on: March 17, 2017, 09:35:14 pm »
@Dayboul
Interpreted it as if you implied that distance to the server didn't have anything to do with advantages when it comes to delay, my apologies if that wasn't what you meant :p

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1160 on: March 17, 2017, 09:37:05 pm »
This time I ain't missing the beef. #LetMeGetMySalt
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: March 17, 2017, 09:37:15 pm »

Also all I said back to you was you're acting like an offended little kiddo because you're up in Carolus ass. Not quite as bad as what you said. And I said it after you had started insulting me out of nowhere.
You are so cute, good luck with the team you are trying to get with these comments <3

Wish you could come on ts and say these stuff here..  :'(

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #1162 on: March 17, 2017, 09:38:17 pm »
less sweden drama more gb drama thank you

Offline Nethros

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: March 17, 2017, 09:40:54 pm »

You are so cute, good luck with the team you are trying to get with these comments <3

Why, so you can have a laugh? I don't like you anymore, kiddo. You're rude and ugly in your behavior.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: March 17, 2017, 09:42:16 pm »

Why, so you can have a laugh? I don't like you anymore, kiddo. You're rude and ugly in your behavior.
If you knew me that well,you would know that's just compliments for me.

And yes im having a laugh, mostly for the fact that all your arguments well most of them are based on what Little Dash has said.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1165 on: March 17, 2017, 09:46:26 pm »

And yes im having a laugh, mostly for the fact that all your arguments well most of them are based on what Little Dash has said.
I create bad people.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Keita

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: March 17, 2017, 09:47:47 pm »

I create bad people.
Soz daddy.

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: March 17, 2017, 09:48:16 pm »
swe sucks

pol gunna win

max1m

« Reply #1168 on: March 17, 2017, 10:33:27 pm »
DayBoul, the problems you describe are still a ping problems.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: March 17, 2017, 10:39:09 pm »
Sweds lel