Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 367690 times)

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #450 on: March 09, 2017, 11:11:28 pm »
Cazasar has asked us once before to stop spamming the thread with arguments, respect him and stop embarrassing yourselves. You don't see any of the other Nations doing this shit..
Thank you. Just meet on Teamspeak or something. Its just really annoying to shift through these discussions if you want to find for example an application.

Thread updatet slightly.

2 issues I would like you guys to discuss about.

First thing(minor): Kobzik applied for German team. The rules allow him to play for Team Germany, he has German citizenship, he even offered to show me his passport. Watcha guys think?

2nd Issue: The Nordic countries...one big coalition? FIN+SWE and DEN+NOR? Or something completely different?
Why are you asking this question when you literally just told me no for the same reason?
Kobzik did not play for a Team last NWWC. You did.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Faggins
« Reply #451 on: March 09, 2017, 11:11:39 pm »
Don't get me wrong. I don't know how good Goob and Jammo are, i know that they are nice guys and very competent in Melee, i cannot say how good they are at being a captain of a team as I've not heard of any teams they have been captain of. All i know is that i know what i'm doing. I don't want to sound like a cunt. I hope whoever gets Co-Capt deserves it and knows what to do with it, and hopefully leads us to a good year in NWWC 2017.
I'm not sure if you intended this to be a sly dig at goob and myself but it kinda hints that you know what you are doing over myself? Its probably not the case and I'm reading to much into it but I would like to stick up for myself a bit here and just let everybody know that I DO know exactly what I'm doing regarding groupfighting. My original vote was on Maurice, unfortunately even being our best option he had to withdraw his captain application so I would like to put my vote over to Goob as captain. Again I would like to state I never applied as Captain unless the British community vote me overwhelmingly. Good luck to all again and lets not have more fucking UK drama on here please, makes us look pathetic but I guess that's to late.

P.S if it turns out Maurice does have the time my vote will be put back to him, no hard feelings of course.

Trust me when I say Hercules is not here to slag people off, unlike some (Bob), he wants to make GB a decent team this year and doesn't want it to be fucked up by spastics who only care about themselves and their friends. I don't see why things like this are turned into who's got the most friends when it should quite obviously be who's best for the job.

Jammo I also know that Hercules doesn't think a bad thing about you and as well as him I don't want you to withdraw your app, we've already lost Maurice, why should we loose another player who can make the team Great. I don't think people should listen to Bobs childish attempt to slander Hercules and should make their own decisions about him and every other applicant for the team this year.

Offline Frittentime

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Frittentime
« Reply #452 on: March 09, 2017, 11:13:34 pm »
Stop this now plesss

Offline Hercules

• First Lieutenant
  • Poosy Owner | 25th Member | NWWC 2018 Organiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 09, 2017, 11:14:00 pm »
Cazasar has asked us once before to stop spamming the thread with arguments, respect him and stop embarrassing yourselves. You don't see any of the other Nations doing this shit..

Jammo why does it feel like now you are doing to me, what you thought i did to you (taking cheeky digs). I'm trying to keep it calm. Now for fuck sake can we all just drop this senseless shite?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #454 on: March 09, 2017, 11:15:01 pm »
Don't get me wrong. I don't know how good Goob and Jammo are, i know that they are nice guys and very competent in Melee, i cannot say how good they are at being a captain of a team as I've not heard of any teams they have been captain of. All i know is that i know what i'm doing. I don't want to sound like a cunt. I hope whoever gets Co-Capt deserves it and knows what to do with it, and hopefully leads us to a good year in NWWC 2017.
I'm not sure if you intended this to be a sly dig at goob and myself but it kinda hints that you know what you are doing over myself? Its probably not the case and I'm reading to much into it but I would like to stick up for myself a bit here and just let everybody know that I DO know exactly what I'm doing regarding groupfighting. My original vote was on Maurice, unfortunately even being our best option he had to withdraw his captain application so I would like to put my vote over to Goob as captain. Again I would like to state I never applied as Captain unless the British community vote me overwhelmingly. Good luck to all again and lets not have more fucking UK drama on here please, makes us look pathetic but I guess that's to late.

P.S if it turns out Maurice does have the time my vote will be put back to him, no hard feelings of course.

Trust me when I say Hercules is not here to slag people off, unlike some (Bob), he wants to make GB a decent team this year and doesn't want it to be fucked up by spastics who only care about themselves and their friends. I don't see why things like this are turned into who's got the most friends when it should quite obviously be who's best for the job.
Why are you even posting then?

Kobzik did not play for a Team last NWWC. You did.

I honestly don't understand, you either don't want people switching nations or you do. What you just said about the last NWWC is irrelevant. Like Herishey said, if you want people to identify themselves as their nation they usually would then it should carry over no matter. Plus I am fairly certain he has played for the UA team before. Iceland's team app got denied for the last 2 NWWC's by myself and Maus. Its not that we want to switch teams you just never gave us a chance. Tbf though I probably wouldn't have accepted us either but point still stands.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:19:09 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #455 on: March 09, 2017, 11:18:37 pm »
May the best applicants win.  ??? ??? ???

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #456 on: March 09, 2017, 11:21:13 pm »
#PrayForTeamUkraine #PrayForTeamIceland
#KobzikMustPlayForUkraine #PriceMustPlayForIceland
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 09, 2017, 11:22:33 pm »

Not posting cus hes my mate, only because along with Jammo hes also the best man for the job, unlike in previous years. And anyway i don't understand why you're even getting involved you only got you're chance to fail because there was no-one else to pick, so I suggest you along with everyone else leave it out and let people choose who's best for the team without any of this pathetic shit everyone keeps posting. I only want GB to Win this year and am only doing what I can to help make that happen.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:25:53 pm by Bagins »

Offline Bagins

• Second Lieutenant
  • Love to GF love to Win
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 09, 2017, 11:23:18 pm »
May the best applicants win.  ??? ??? ???

Well said

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #459 on: March 09, 2017, 11:32:10 pm »
Kobzik applied for German team. The rules allow him to play for Team Germany

That's what happen when both of the two organizers have the same nationality.
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 09, 2017, 11:42:33 pm »

I could have just put him on the team. instead I ask what the community has to say and i still get shit for it. Nice.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #461 on: March 09, 2017, 11:46:28 pm »

I could have just put him on the team. instead I ask what the community has to say and i still get shit for it. Nice.
Rigged.

Offline Connimir

• Sergeant
  • Dusan is real 15thYR Col
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Connimir
« Reply #462 on: March 09, 2017, 11:55:45 pm »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #463 on: March 10, 2017, 12:00:03 am »
#PrayForTeamUkraine #PrayForTeamIceland
#KobzikMustPlayForUkraine #PriceMustPlayForIceland
I don't know what it is about you Marx.... but I really do want to stick my penis in your arse.

Not posting cus hes my mate, only because along with Jammo hes also the best man for the job, unlike in previous years. And anyway i don't understand why you're even getting involved you only got you're chance to fail because there was no-one else to pick, so I suggest you along with everyone else leave it out and let people choose who's best for the team without any of this pathetic shit everyone keeps posting. I only want GB to Win this year and am only doing what I can to help make that happen.
You know what my problem is with all of Hercules's little bumboys such as yourself? When the time came for you all to step up and try to pick up the pieces of GB none of you even bothered. I was the last person to sign up for GB, why? Because Herishey and Jeff asked me too. Then what happened? The 75th bum boys started spamming and complaining that I would only let 18e players join, even though the starting 6 players before the trials were not 18e members. I even had Jeff go through the fucking trials and he has played with GB numerous times beforehand. Shit I didn't even play myself, I played 3 rounds on the match vs I believe it was Salakiens lot and I got teamkilled by fucking Herishey everytime

Funny thing was Bagins I had to add you on steam and persuade you to attend the trials because you were too busy whining at your mates who then sent me the chats. Jammo also recommended that I do so lol.

Why not apply for both kek.

Nation: Great Britain
Player's Name: HerculesTP
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: Make GB Great again. Its not hard to lead a team when you accept the right players in the first place. This year GB will be on top.....hopefully

Nation: Great Britain
Player's Name: HerculesTP
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/poosyhercules/

Hopefully, this year it will be worth applying, as long as a competent leader such as Maurice gets selected as captain. Never met the guy. Just know he is outstanding in melee and actually knows what the fuck he is doing.
Doesn't matter anyway, Hercules can't play for GB this year as he was in the Irish team last year.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #464 on: March 10, 2017, 12:01:40 am »
SHIT PRICE