Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 370700 times)

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #255 on: March 07, 2017, 12:40:03 am »
Just have a few things to say,
1) Jammo you are talking about seriousness, when you told Porkins to just apply for the Laughs because people like me & cookie vouched for Maurice? Hmm okay then.
2) You yourself gave reasons on why you shouldn't apply, them being "I'd apply myself but I've caused too much shit over the years to be captain" and "lol no one would vote for me I'm probs up there for the most hated in nw" and personally, you are not wrong.
3) Porkins would not be a serious captain as I'm quite sure he is only doing it for the laughs, and just because me and cookie commented and supported Maurice.
4) Possibility that Jammo is only doing it to put 17e Individuals, into team GB (See Screenshots Below)
So Jammo if you are gonna sit here and talk about seriousness of Team GB, then I really don't even know what you're playing at.
snip

Oh here he is, I was waiting for you to pop up and try start some drama. You really can't help yourself can you Blaze  ::)

1) Porkins wanted to apply and I told him to go for it as and i quote "irrelevant people like Blaze get a say so why shouldn't you".
2) The reasons I listed are possibilities why people would not want me captain, which I was being honest about. Its up to the public to decide whether they will dislike me enough to cross me off as a captain.
3) I fully support Maurice as captain and have been in teams with him in the past, I am well aware of his abilities and know he is right for the job. So saying I was telling porkins to apply simply because you voted for Maurice? I voted for Maurice myself you imbecile, you can clearly see that on my post. Cutting out the rest of the conversation where I was saying I was worried about 3rd getting in team GB was convenient for you too, making it look like I was saying it was 100% awful to vote Maurice haha.
4) If you take Etherton seriously, I'm sorry to tell you but you may have sever autism. I'm sure you are well aware how sarcastic Etherton is and 99% of the shit that comes out of his mouth is a load of bollocks... well I'm guessing you do know that you just wanted to start another argument simply out of spite. I don't think many 17e UK members would fit the role of being in the GB team personally.

I think we are all getting a little bit to old for this online shit stirring Blaze, you know you fucked up when you're getting told to grow up by Jammo.

P.S I won't reply to any more comments regarding this pathetic bullshit, lets at least keep the rest of the pages drama free.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:35:17 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #256 on: March 07, 2017, 12:46:07 am »
I vote for Jammo and Maurice
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Imperial

• Sergeant
  • Shqiperia Etnike
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 07, 2017, 12:48:22 am »
+1 Maurice |
Imperial ku pe sheh at shqiperi etnike a

Ueeeeee ku je ti se? ahhaah ku ka mer shqiptare ne m&b :p

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #258 on: March 07, 2017, 12:50:23 am »
Wait Blaze, who r u?
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Axiom

• Colonel
  • Gif King
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #259 on: March 07, 2017, 12:50:56 am »
Blaze this tournament is so old why you even crying over this plss its just getting old. This is what makes this tournament so shit now, and when it comes to serious tournaments jammo is pretty on point. Yeah he might troll around in ts or on gf lbs (who doesn't), but when it comes to a serious tournament there is none at all. And yh Jammo and Maurice would be good.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
« Reply #260 on: March 07, 2017, 12:53:35 am »
+1 Maurice |
Imperial ku pe sheh at shqiperi etnike a

Ueeeeee ku je ti se? ahhaah ku ka mer shqiptare ne m&b :p
sa dush vella qe ta jepi steam-in tim  https://steamcommunity.com/id/Firephoenixnr1/

Offline Imperial

• Sergeant
  • Shqiperia Etnike
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 07, 2017, 12:59:56 am »

Offline Gi

• General
  • #freepoland
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Snappers_Gi
« Reply #262 on: March 07, 2017, 01:02:47 am »
I vote for hepty

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 07, 2017, 01:03:03 am »
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #264 on: March 07, 2017, 01:07:03 am »
I'm just going to say I think Maurice would be a great Captain for Team GB, and Jammo as a Co-Captain looks pretty solid to me aswell.

I don't know much about Team GB, but I think (roast me if I'm wrong) Maurice was in Team GB before, get his experience in and hopefully someone can finally beat the french people =)

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: March 07, 2017, 01:13:16 am »
Shit you got me. I hold my hands up and confess. We were attempting to create a 2nd civil war within GB in hopes of breaking off and forming a principality of the 17e that would operate solely on deans lands. Our team application will be handed in after the moon is at its highest on the 4th night of the 3rd harvest

Offline Porkins

• First Lieutenant
  • Porkins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Porkins
« Reply #266 on: March 07, 2017, 01:15:26 am »
Just have a few things to say,
1) Jammo you are talking about seriousness, when you told Porkins to just apply for the Laughs because people like me & cookie vouched for Maurice? Hmm okay then.
2) You yourself gave reasons on why you shouldn't apply, them being "I'd apply myself but I've caused too much shit over the years to be captain" and "lol no one would vote for me I'm probs up there for the most hated in nw" and personally, you are not wrong.
3) Porkins would not be a serious captain as I'm quite sure he is only doing it for the laughs, and just because me and cookie commented and supported Maurice.
4) Possibility that Jammo is only doing it to put 17e Individuals, into team GB (See Screenshots Below)
So Jammo if you are gonna sit here and talk about seriousness of Team GB, then I really don't even know what you're playing at.

snip
Firstly, I would never have been made captain anyway we did to see who would down vote me, if I was made captain I would be serious as unlike you I don't try bush pirate once a day.
Secondly, using that chat against us is just low.
Thirdly, you include yourself due to arrogance as only Cookie was mentioned and not even by me.
Fourthly, can you honestly tell me you have never said something in a groupchat like this and not meant it at all?
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 02:34:53 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #267 on: March 07, 2017, 01:19:28 am »
I vote for blaze, do not allow these trolls to ruin GB. Thank you.

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #268 on: March 07, 2017, 01:20:00 am »
Great Britain more like Great Banter so far
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Jammo

• First Lieutenant
  • 91st Lt Col | 17e Maj | Power Ranger | FFE |
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 07, 2017, 01:21:21 am »
Great Britain more like Great Banter so far
Great Embarrassment  :-\  New page so can we stop this? Ty