Author Topic: NWWC 2017  (Read 371110 times)

Offline KOBZIK

• Colonel
  • Сосать, уроды, сосать!!! (с)
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWWC 2017
« Reply #135 on: March 05, 2017, 10:22:00 pm »
сука LMAO XDDD

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:24:03 pm by KOBZIK »
23:05 - 37th | Bodya: what he need will be do ?

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #136 on: March 05, 2017, 10:22:43 pm »
Nation: France
Player's Name: Drake
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/haze809/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: 2 time as Cpt.2 success.Winrate = 100%.As usual we plan to organize open trials, this is a common application with LeBrave since Vade is not anymore active, lebrave will replace him as Co-Cpt.

For a few weeks now we have been hearing accusations from different sides regarding HaZe blackmailing players from the French community, accusations that have already been proven. HaZe's tactic in this mannor always was to tell french players, that they had less to no chances of joining the french team if they aren't in the 85e. This behavior goes against the idea of the NWWC, that wants to seperate itself from the regimental politics and wants to create a competition between the actual countries. The teams shall be build with the premise of making the best team possible. If HaZe as a captain excludes certain players from the french team, because he wants to make his regiment stronger, he is working against the NWWC and the french community. Because of this we can and will not accept HaZe as a captain this year. For evidence please talk to Caz or me on steam.
Amen

Nation: Great Britain
Player's Name: Maurice
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079171099/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: Team GB doesn't need a well respected leader or player, it needs some sparkle. I think that, as the only submissive gay man in NW, I should be on top for a change and really take this team by the reins. If you know what I mean.

Thank you for considering my application, Daddy.
+1, Good meleer and would defo be a good cpt.
Spoiler
dad
[close]

max1m

« Reply #137 on: March 05, 2017, 10:23:10 pm »
Why you should be a Co-Captain: 2 time as Cpt.2 success.Winrate = 100%.As usual we plan to organize open trials, this is a common application with LeBrave since Vade is not anymore active, lebrave will replace him as Co-Cpt.

For a few weeks now we have been hearing accusations from different sides regarding HaZe blackmailing players from the French community, accusations that have already been proven. HaZe's tactic in this mannor always was to tell french players, that they had less to no chances of joining the french team if they aren't in the 85e. This behavior goes against the idea of the NWWC, that wants to seperate itself from the regimental politics and wants to create a competition between the actual countries. The teams shall be build with the premise of making the best team possible. If HaZe as a captain excludes certain players from the french team, because he wants to make his regiment stronger, he is working against the NWWC and the french community. Because of this we can and will not accept HaZe as a captain this year. For evidence please talk to Caz or me on steam.
ahahahahah, -1

P.S
Ukrainians have only 6 players atm, we will see what will happen to them, but still not enough players.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 05, 2017, 10:24:01 pm »
To make this clear, HaZe is NOT banned as a player.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Walker

• Sergeant Major
  • 這沒有意義
    • View Profile
  • Nick: NightKill
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #139 on: March 05, 2017, 10:24:55 pm »

It really doesn't matter who is the "official" captain of the team as the other chosen individual may let ( if they want to ) Haze do the actual captaining ingame or consult him with player choices for the team.
delet this

Offline Maharbaal

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23e_CplFo_Mathias_Bastier
  • Side: Union
« Reply #140 on: March 05, 2017, 10:27:00 pm »

Thoses accusations are false, fotin left the last french team for some reasons, deleted all his friend list, that's why he got kicked. Show your evidences because you don't have any.

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2017, 10:28:16 pm »

Thoses accusations are false, fotin left the last french team for some reasons, deleted all his friend list, that's why he got kicked. Show your evidences because you don't have any.

I was sent proof. It seems legit to me.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 05, 2017, 10:28:41 pm »
We will show you evidence on Steam :) FSE rules do not allow us to post Screenshots of convos.
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Le Goob

• Second Lieutenant
  • Goob'd. Malaka.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The MM Legend
« Reply #143 on: March 05, 2017, 10:29:53 pm »

I was sent proof. It seems legit to me.
I also know of another player who had this done to him too. Can confirm HaZe is scumbagging

Offline Keita

• Major General
  • deco, mezzala, regista, guiniesta, picolas nepe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #144 on: March 05, 2017, 10:30:15 pm »

It really doesn't matter who is the "official" captain of the team as the other chosen individual may let ( if they want to ) Haze do the actual captaining ingame or consult him with player choices for the team.
^
balenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balencibalenci balenci

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #145 on: March 05, 2017, 10:31:40 pm »
who cares huh
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Maurice

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 05, 2017, 10:32:21 pm »
who cares huh

This will send ripples throughout the community.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 05, 2017, 10:39:06 pm »
Nation: GREAT Britain
Player's Name: Goobovic
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JeSuisBrandon/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I want to make Britain Great again.

#GoobForGBLeader#Make66thGreatAgain
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:42:54 pm by Lone »
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Haze

« Reply #148 on: March 05, 2017, 10:54:35 pm »
Please guys, no need to salt, i asked them to cancel their decision if they don't want, let it go and enjoy this NWWC. ;)

Also +1 for maurice as captain , GB need him.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:56:55 pm by Drake »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #149 on: March 05, 2017, 11:06:26 pm »
Nation: GREAT Britain
Player's Name: Goobovic
Player's Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/JeSuisBrandon/
Why you should be a Co-Captain: I want to make Britain Great again.

#GoobForGBLeader#Make66thGreatAgain
pls no
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |