13 (30.2%)
04.12 + 11.12 starting from 8gmt
9 (20.9%)
Later than that.
4 (9.3%)
On another day than Sunday.
4 (9.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Mini-NWWC 2016  (Read 134972 times)

Offline Tallest

• Donator
  • 63e | Tallest
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Mini-NWWC 2016
« Reply #690 on: November 04, 2016, 05:20:38 pm »
Nobody is saying that the rule doesn't apply to GB?

Honestly I was going to reply to this whilst ranting about your ignorance but its simply a waste. The Scandinavian country's do not have remotely the same problems as GB does with having players from other regions playing for their teams. There used to be Scottish, Wales, Irish and British teams but they all decided it was not worth the effort. Not to mention Wales would struggle to find a team coming in at  what, 30% of Norway's population? Scotland's being ever so slightly more. I am not objected to Norway and countries that actually NEED a coalition making one but bringing in the swedes to the Norway + Denmark coalition is not only a waste of a good team but its just Carolus's way of getting someone else to do all the work for him.

When we refer to our island we are proud to call it the "UK". We actually have a sense of comradery which I am sure many of you just wouldn't understand. Much different to being called a coalition.

Also Falk you inept mong, Scotland has their own team this year. We are not being "Special" compared to the rest of you, you are all just creating unnecessary bullshit where none is needed.

Comradery you say? didn't 44 % of Scottish population vote for independence? And please don't talk about ignorance m8. Population doesn't necessarily have anything to do with the numbers of players in this game. And Wales comes in at more like 60 % I'd guess, and Scotland more than Norway. Us Scandinavians understand your comradery, we have it ourselves m8. When there is so many English players in this game, I don't see the need for a team GB, when as you yourself said so nicely, Scandinavia combined comes in at what, like 30 % of Englands population?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #691 on: November 04, 2016, 05:27:12 pm »
Well you are right I was expecting people to use their brains to figure out the point I was trying to make. I will leave that to you.

Also you are right about the population difference between UK and Scandinavia. Also try to remember than GB has  87% of the UK's population coming in at somewhere in the range of 55 million. With under 65 million total in the UK.

Hence why literally 95% of players from the UK will be british that you will find online.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #692 on: November 04, 2016, 05:31:36 pm »
With this logic, I don't see why there aren't more Chinese or Indian players.

Spoiler
it's a joke calm down please
[close]

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #693 on: November 04, 2016, 05:33:43 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Lets face it, we don't want like 10k McPero's riding around NW? One is enough D:
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: November 04, 2016, 05:43:12 pm »

Spoiler
[close]
Lets face it, we don't want like 10k McPero's riding around NW? One is enough D:
that would be better than now that we have 10k british people and all are inbred.

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: November 04, 2016, 05:47:51 pm »
Well well well, looks like me pointing out the obvious flaw had some impact after all. After my conversation with Rommel over steam and seeing that he didn't want personally to change the coalition rules, I decided not to be captain of team CZE. I am glad to see people finally realizing, that coalitons absolutely break the purpose of this tournament. As long as a single coalition exists, there is no fair means of comparing your nation to another. If let's say team cze looses to team Den/nor, how will I know who beat me? Do I look at individual stats of players and say which Nation carried more? It's absurd. IF YOU CANT BRING ENOUGH PLAYERS YOU DO NOT QUALIFY. It's as simple as that. No exceptions. I don't care if a danish player wants to play in this tournament and doesn't have enough people to play with him. Ask BoB to host another shitty tournament if you want to play so badly.
That's a lot of posts for a guy who doesn't care.
Also, why are you talking to me in third-person?

You really don't get a the whole point, do you? I don't care about a coalition. I care to play, yes, I cry about it because that's the only thing the majority of the ones responding to me seems to pick out of my posts. My initial point was that I found it weird, that showing interest in participating, instantly grants you responsibility for an entire team.
I don't buy the "If you can't make a team, don't play", that's it. Stop putting me and coalitions in the same sentence, I don't care about the fucking coalitions. Do you get it?

I don't understand where you keep getting that "responsibility for the whole team" thing. Unless you specified that you wish to be captain of the team you have no responsibility for them. And I said a danish player as example of one of the teams that claim to not have enough people to play. You linked it to yourself on your own, so don't speak to me in that tone of voice.

Also I care deeply about this, believe it or not, I do have my principles that I uphold. One of them is my love for my country and my wish to see it compared to other nations fairly. The point of coalitions (I'm not talking about you Melton) is to ruin this opportunity.

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: November 04, 2016, 05:50:17 pm »
+1 if you cant bring enough people dont play at all

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: November 04, 2016, 05:53:06 pm »

You thought i was talking to you specificaly again? You need to work on your selfishness problems if that is the case. You as in, Nations  that want to participate in this tournament. Nobody ever said you were/are captain of team DEN.

Nock

« Reply #698 on: November 04, 2016, 06:06:32 pm »
Who is Bertman?

How do you not know Bertman, wtf

he's like the best austrian fam out there

Offline Melton

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: November 04, 2016, 06:07:13 pm »

You thought i was talking to you specificaly again? You need to work on your selfishness problems if that is the case. You as in, Nations  that want to participate in this tournament. Nobody ever said you were/are captain of team DEN.
If it was meant as a nation, you still seemed to respond to me and my idea of, as you mentioned, "just wanted to play whether it was for Denmark or in a coalition". Taking that aside, and you still felt it was meant for nations only, I still don't buy it.
When I say I don't care about coalition, it doesn't mean that I don't care that some are left out because they can't find enough players.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 06:08:49 pm by Melton »

Offline Raii21

• First Sergeant
  • Biggest shittalker EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: November 04, 2016, 06:16:14 pm »

If it was meant as a nation, you still seemed to respond to me and my idea of, as you mentioned, "just wanted to play whether it was for Denmark or in a coalition". Taking that aside, and you still felt it was meant for nations only, I still don't buy it.
When I say I don't care about coalition, it doesn't mean that I don't care that some are left out because they can't find enough players.

I see your point. I guess we have to agree to disagree.

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #701 on: November 04, 2016, 06:20:39 pm »

Also Falk you inept mong, Scotland has their own team this year. We are not being "Special" compared to the rest of you, you are all just creating unnecessary bullshit where none is needed.

#example

#ehhm hallo ? admin pls ?

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #702 on: November 04, 2016, 07:00:21 pm »
If everyone thinks it is so easy to gather 5 people from norway, go ahead and try. There is not 5-6 people with more than 100 hours that are willing/can play for the tournament. We have had full teams before, but all of those players have stopped playing.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #703 on: November 04, 2016, 07:53:45 pm »
If everyone thinks it is so easy to gather 5 people from norway, go ahead and try. There is not 5-6 people with more than 100 hours that are willing/can play for the tournament. We have had full teams before, but all of those players have stopped playing.
If u don't want to bring players with less than 100 hours, then just don't play and stop crying spamming in this fucking thread.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Zappy

• Second Lieutenant
  • AT LEAST 86
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zappy
« Reply #704 on: November 04, 2016, 07:56:50 pm »
If u don't want to bring players with less than 100 hours, then just don't play and stop crying spamming in this fucking thread.
Do you want it to be a tournament with a lot of nations or very few nations?. All I am asking is that the very few norwegian people interested. (maybe me and another one) should be allowed to play on team denmark when our team does not have enough people. We are not trying to take two teams and make it into one stronger team. I simply wish that when we don't have enough people we should be able to play anyways.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2016, 08:00:04 pm by Zappy »