Author Topic: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]  (Read 151105 times)

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: the mic rula; the old schoola
  • Side: Union
Re: North American Community List-NACL [Updated #MiningForSalt]
« Reply #420 on: June 26, 2016, 06:33:33 pm »
@all the people shitting on 92nd

Remember when Littlefield was leading a regiment of ~60 guys at (NA) events, and was beating out every NA regiment in the NANWL including 5th and the fucking 63e? Anyone remember the 79th match when they had to bring in Mang to merc to even have a chance, and despite them breaking the rules and us not bringing our best (sorry 79th but it wasn't that urgent for us), we still won? Anyone remember how we won almost all if not every single fucking match we played? I remember, and I feel like that amounts to something. But no, apparently not, apparently no one remembers some of the best meleers in the community joining it, either, like Zzehth, Coconut, Catbutts, Orcaryo, Hellomoto, etc. etc. Littlefield himself was one of the best meleers in that group, as well, which just goes to show: you can be the best player in this game but no one will care unless you beat them ten million times in groupfighting and make them cry themselves to sleep as they think about never being the best meleer themselves. Hell, even I was getting 10+/-3 K/D's in 92nd linebattles, and no one will ever remember me as a great meleer. Back in its prime, when 92nd left NANWL after beating 63e because we felt no sense of competition because literally no one could beat us at that point and people were trying to cheat against us because we already beat everyone who stood a remote chance against us, I would say it would top a number of these regiments listed, and I would say a leader capable of leading a group like that to at least top most--if not all--of the "Medium Tier" leaders. We beat out several of the ones listed, and Windflower ended up leaving PSG (which he led) only to soon join 92nd as a ranker. The only reason no one remembers 92nd's success back in season whichever is because when we left all of the records were scrapped and tossed out, whether to make things easier when tallying stuff together, or so that everyone in the league could lick their arses clean after that 92-inch deep penetration ravaging. When JackieChan, best meleer NA/EU, was mercing for us at a time, it's obvious that we were doing at least something right. And Zzehth, who is according to this the 3rd best meleer in NA, was in 92nd even before it was even that notable in NA, and he was in it until our second disbanding a few months ago. All of this should mean something, but the fact that 92nd is not only unlisted from the best NA regiments list, and their leader unmentioned in the best leaders list, but not a single mentioning of 92nd appears on Zzehth's, Coconut's, etc.'s names, is disrespectful.

tl;dr this thread is such a circle jerk thread, just go and forget who was kicking your asses last year so you can continue remembering yourselves as gods in a dead video game
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 06:54:17 pm by Audiate »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2016, 06:40:42 pm »
Wait you mean the 92nd wasn't a retirement home?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #422 on: June 26, 2016, 06:44:29 pm »

Remember when Littlefield was leading a regiment of ~60 guys at (NA) events, and was beating out every NA regiment in the NANWL including 5th and the fucking 63e? Anyone remember the 79th match when they had to bring in Mang to merc to even have a chance, and despite them breaking the rules and us not bringing our best (sorry 79th but it wasn't that urgent for us), we still won? Anyone remember how we won almost all if not every single fucking match we played? I remember, and I feel like that amounts to something. But no, apparently not, apparently no one remembers some of the best meleers in the community joining it, either, like Zzehth, Coconut, Catbutts, Orcaryo, Hellomoto, etc. etc. Littlefield himself was one of the best meleers in that group, as well, which just goes to show: you can be the best player in this game but no one will care unless you beat them ten million times in groupfighting and make them cry themselves to sleep as they think about never being the best meleer themselves. Hell, even I was getting 10+/-3 K/D's in 92nd linebattles, and no one will ever remember me as a great meleer. Back in its prime, when 92nd left NANWL after beating 63e because we felt no sense of competition because literally no one could beat us at that point and people were trying to cheat against us because we already beat everyone who stood a remote chance against us, I would say it would top a number of these regiments listed, and I would say a leader capable of leading a group like that to at least top most--if not all--of the "Medium Tier" leaders. Hell, we beat out several of the ones listed, and Windflower ended up leaving PSG (which he led) just to join 92nd as a ranker. The only reason no one remembers 92nd's success back in season whichever is because when we left all of the records were scrapped and tossed out, whether to make things easier when tallying stuff together, or so that everyone in the league could lick their arses clean after that 92-inch deep penetration ravaging. When JackieChan, best meleer NA/EU, was mercing for us at a time, it's obvious that we were doing at least something right. And Zzehth, who is according to this the 3rd best meleer in NA, was in 92nd even before it was even that notable in NA, and he was in it until our second disbanding a few months ago. All of this should mean something, but the fact that 92nd is not only unlisted from the best NA regiments list, and their leader unmentioned in the best leaders list, but not a single mentioning of 92nd appears on Zzehth's, Coconut's, etc.'s names.

tl;dr this thread is such a circle jerk thread, just go and forget who was kicking your asses last year so you can continue remembering yourselves as gods in a dead video game
I actually stepped down from leading in the PSG before I joined the 92nd, but yeah, it's a shame there's no mention of Littlefield anywhere on this thread. The 92nd really only had a few well known meleers, from the ones that Audiate listed. Many of the members in the 92nd where people nobody had ever heard of. Which is also a huge accomplishment to take a group of unknowns and turn them into the best meleeing group in the game.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 06:46:09 pm by Windflower »

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #423 on: June 26, 2016, 06:45:21 pm »
Was the 92nd after 18th? I dont get the timeline.

Just saying since all of its top melee are 12th/18th

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #424 on: June 26, 2016, 06:46:52 pm »

Before the 18th.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: June 26, 2016, 06:47:31 pm »

Before the 18th.
and after
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #426 on: June 26, 2016, 06:51:31 pm »
I see, kinda stopped playing nw actively in the 12th days and started again in the late 18th days  :-[ so I missed a bit. And I know about the after, I just knew I didnt join because they didnt do 1v1s in the after one.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #427 on: June 26, 2016, 06:58:03 pm »
Spoiler

Remember when Littlefield was leading a regiment of ~60 guys at (NA) events, and was beating out every NA regiment in the NANWL including 5th and the fucking 63e? Anyone remember the 79th match when they had to bring in Mang to merc to even have a chance, and despite them breaking the rules and us not bringing our best (sorry 79th but it wasn't that urgent for us), we still won? Anyone remember how we won almost all if not every single fucking match we played? I remember, and I feel like that amounts to something. But no, apparently not, apparently no one remembers some of the best meleers in the community joining it, either, like Zzehth, Coconut, Catbutts, Orcaryo, Hellomoto, etc. etc. Littlefield himself was one of the best meleers in that group, as well, which just goes to show: you can be the best player in this game but no one will care unless you beat them ten million times in groupfighting and make them cry themselves to sleep as they think about never being the best meleer themselves. Hell, even I was getting 10+/-3 K/D's in 92nd linebattles, and no one will ever remember me as a great meleer. Back in its prime, when 92nd left NANWL after beating 63e because we felt no sense of competition because literally no one could beat us at that point and people were trying to cheat against us because we already beat everyone who stood a remote chance against us, I would say it would top a number of these regiments listed, and I would say a leader capable of leading a group like that to at least top most--if not all--of the "Medium Tier" leaders. Hell, we beat out several of the ones listed, and Windflower ended up leaving PSG (which he led) just to join 92nd as a ranker. The only reason no one remembers 92nd's success back in season whichever is because when we left all of the records were scrapped and tossed out, whether to make things easier when tallying stuff together, or so that everyone in the league could lick their arses clean after that 92-inch deep penetration ravaging. When JackieChan, best meleer NA/EU, was mercing for us at a time, it's obvious that we were doing at least something right. And Zzehth, who is according to this the 3rd best meleer in NA, was in 92nd even before it was even that notable in NA, and he was in it until our second disbanding a few months ago. All of this should mean something, but the fact that 92nd is not only unlisted from the best NA regiments list, and their leader unmentioned in the best leaders list, but not a single mentioning of 92nd appears on Zzehth's, Coconut's, etc.'s names.

[close]

I'm guessing this happened sometime in 2014 where I was super inactive, cause I don't remember any of it, and I never faced the 92nd personally before or after that.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 26, 2016, 06:58:44 pm »
The only 92nd I know is the one who barely did 1v1s and came in 4th place in league 2 of NWL. I don't think they have ever been in league 1 since I have been playing.

All this "before my time" talk makes me feel young again

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #429 on: June 26, 2016, 07:00:43 pm »

hahahahaha

+100000000000000000000000

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 26, 2016, 07:02:31 pm »
I just knew I didnt join because they didnt do 1v1s in the after one.

That was literally the only downside to the revival. We were slow to rejoin the competitive scene because most of our best core players were just less interested in it, but ironically so many more great players were on the hold from joining for that exact reason. I recall AP0CALYPS3, another top meleer on this list and one of the best for his time when everyone else was inactive, saying the same thing.

92nd were a solid melee regiment, but that's it really?

There were basically no weak players in our competitive group, which was essentially the officers, gren company, and the better players of the batt company. Yes, it was a great melee regiment, but it was also a par shooting group at its time (getting many amazing volleys in the NANWL, some are screenshotted places), and it was a fantastic maneuvering regiment, thanks to Littlefield's precision and every player's experience. We dodged so many volleys from regiments that prided themselves on shooting.

The only 92nd I know is the one who barely did 1v1s and came in 4th place in league 2 of NWL. I don't think they have ever been in league 1 since I have been playing.

All this "before my time" talk makes me feel young again

92nd's height, which I'm mostly talking about, was late 2014/early 2015. Yes, it was just before your time in the competitive scene, the 92nd you know was a shell of its former self. :'(

hahahahaha

Remember how we beat you so bad you didn't even fight the last round, you just retreated to the edge of the map like a Total War game and D/C'd when you reached it? I remember. It was a good match, and a nice try on your guys' part.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
« Reply #431 on: June 26, 2016, 07:07:55 pm »

hahahahaha

Remember how we beat you so bad you didn't even fight the last round, you just retreated to the edge of the map like a Total War game and D/C'd when you reached it? I remember. It was a good match, and a nice try on your guys' part.

yes remember how we beat you melee on melee without shooting one round

oooo get rekt boyyyyyyy

#stomped
#truegods

Offline BabyJesus

• General
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: June 26, 2016, 07:08:36 pm »
I will probably have a meeting about the leaders list soon. I want primarily leaders to come as they have expiernce actually leading against others

Offline Audiate

• World's Worst
  • Major General
  • FREEZE, PUNK!
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 26, 2016, 07:11:29 pm »
I wouldn't call them a great melee regiment, they were solid, that doesn't mean great.

We beat out every single of the top regiments in Season-Whichever. 63e, the top reg at the time, was losing 6-0 to us in NAWNL by the time we said "alright, best players can take a rest, anyone who wants to sub in can now," and we won 7-3. Funny, because the week before that, 63e beat 71st 7-3, who never challenged us (we only fought (and won) against the people who challenged us, we never challenged another regiment).

Pretty much every one of our members at that time were playing the game for years by the time you joined.

yes remember how we beat you melee on melee without shooting one round

oooo get rekt boyyyyyyy

#stomped
#truegods

Your trolling abilities are getting there, but it still feels a bit forced. I'm glad we could reform to give you the opportunity to have a win against us.

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #434 on: June 26, 2016, 07:11:58 pm »
Did 71st ever 1v1 92nd around late 2014/2015 time?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 07:24:05 pm by NickCole »