Author Topic: NW Davis Cup  (Read 5116 times)

Offline M&B Esports Association

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
NW Davis Cup
« on: June 09, 2016, 04:29:20 pm »

This is a new tournament idea created by Hannibaru with assistance from Pancake,lebrave and ragnar that is designed to be more centred around nations (like NWWC). The idea is that each nation will have Captain applications that players that want to lead their country apply for and post that down below. After the captains are picked by the organisers the player applications will then be open to all and the captain will decide who gets in or not and inform us, the organisers. The team size will be a minimum of 8, and a maximum of 11. We are designing this to be a competitive tournament so that nations may play together more competitively rather than just NWWC.

The Davis Cup =

three 1V1
One 2V2
One 5V5

The Players in 1V1 cant play the 2V2 and same 2V2 cant play 1V1 but all can play the 5V5.
The Rounds is in points one won round in 1V1 = 1 point in 2V2 = 3 points and 5V5 = 5 points all matchs is Ft7

Exemple: A 7:4 B (1V1)
A have 7 points and B have 4 points

Exemple 2V2

A 7:4 B
A have 21 points and B 12 points

Exemple 5V5

A 7:4 B
A have 35 points and B have 20 points

After the 1V1 2V2 and 5V5
the team with the most points win the round and come at the next match

1. Not insulting of any kind, breaking this rule may lead to you nation either loosing the round or you being banned for one or more matches.
2. Only play as allowed classes, doing this multiple times will be classed as trolling and will be punished.
3. Respect an admins decision, there choices are final if you disagree with there decisions then wait until after the match.
4. You may only play for the Country that you live in, there are no additional players from other countries.
5. The 1v1 player can not play in the 2v2 and visa versa but both can play in the 5v5

Spoiler
What nation do you represent ? :
Previous Experience :
Current Regiment :
Co-Captain X : Co-Captain Y :
Only one co-cpt is needed to claim.
Why would you be good captain(s) :
[close]

The Admins will choose the captain,in case there are multiple claims there will be a 5v5 between them to decide the captains.

Spoiler
N/A
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

POST TO BE UPDATED SOON
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 07:01:00 pm by M&B Esports Association »

Offline M&B Esports Association

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: NW Davis Cup
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 04:30:07 pm »
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 06:53:04 pm by M&B Esports Association »

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 05:46:32 pm »
Nation That You Wish To Be Captain For: Team Russia
Previous Experience: CCCP
Current Regiment: 59th
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 05:53:55 pm »
You should stick to one tournament at a time. It has been proved that too many tournaments at the same time ain't a good idea. You won't prevent the community from dying by multiplying events of a medium quality but well, considering the admins, I'm not even surprised.

This said, good luck.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Alator

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [v75]Alator
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2016, 05:55:24 pm »
This is a new tournament idea

Assuming you are not solely basing this on being for nations and not regiments: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24585.msg1057696#msg1057696  ::)

Anyhow, it looks fun :)

« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 05:57:48 pm by Alator »

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2016, 05:57:28 pm »
Isn't this just NWWC with different types of fights? (I thought the Davis cup was about several nations together?)

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2016, 06:11:08 pm »
This is a new tournament idea

Assuming you are not solely basing this on being for nations and not regiments: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=24585.msg1057696#msg1057696  ::)

Anyhow, it looks fun :)

yes Alator it's not new idea I know just now it's not regiment but nation
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Nock

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2016, 06:30:46 pm »
Isn't this just NWWC with different types of fights? (I thought the Davis cup was about several nations together?)

Pretty much what I thought

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2016, 07:13:20 pm »
Gl I guess, though having so many nation tournaments close together just makes them less fun or less of a treat really. It'd be like having the world cup every year.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 07:50:56 pm »
Gl I guess, though having so many nation tournaments close together just makes them less fun or less of a treat really. It'd be like having the world cup every year.

Haze

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2016, 08:01:27 pm »
The real life Davis Cup is a tournament where the nations play 1v1 and 2v2 (simple or double),its mean that the type of fighting alternate (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis_Cup#Structure) check that for more info.
From what i know from hannibaru (as i am just referee) :
This tournament is not dedicated to be as long or ambitious as NWWC, hannibaru do not expect to have like 18 nation (10 or 12 is enough, although it would be nice to get the same as NWWC, if not more.).
This event is competitive but has no pretension,the winners won't be "Champion of the World";considering this national tournament has a much simple and fast tournament with a cool concept.And some new challenges as you need groupfighting and duellist skills to win this.
This is mainly here to produce content for the national teams which only play 1/2 week a year with NWWC.

You should stick to one tournament at a time. It has been proved that too many tournaments at the same time ain't a good idea. You won't prevent the community from dying by multiplying events of a medium quality but well, considering the admins, I'm not even surprised.

This said, good luck.

Well there isn't too many tournament at the same time, for exemple we saw that the last 8v8 has just rip so,no,there isn't too many.
also no one expect to prevent nw (or mount and blade) from dying,it will die,but i do believe there are players who expect nw to dying sooner than it has to be,think about that,by "dying sooner than it has to be" i mean before bannerlord or even nw 2 :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 08:14:24 pm by Ragnarr »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2016, 08:30:57 pm »
Napoleonic Wars Triathlon (hosted by the same person, a first time in NW) ; NWGFL and this one. That's three weekly tournament hosted alongside the NWL and I doubt I'm the only to find this is way too much.

I find the idea interesting, and it can be well ran, but I'd just prefer if it was hosted after the Napoleonic Wars Triathlon. Pretty much it. ;)
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2016, 10:14:31 pm »
we've already played nwwc 2016

wait for 2017 plz

Offline LeBrave

• Major
  • still better than you
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FRA
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2016, 10:30:49 pm »
we've already played nwwc 2016

wait for 2017 plz

it's not the nwwc and bannerlord is planned  for 2017
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:35:09 pm by LeBrave »
1x Duel Champion (5x podiums)/ 5x NWWC champions / 74x tournaments finalists

1vs1-10vs10 champion and 3x golds RGL L1, 4x golds NWGFL L1 and 1x gold NLC.

Offline PrideofNi

• Major General
  • This is just a game, respect other people!
    • View Profile
    • K-KA HQ
  • Nick: PrideofNi
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2016, 06:14:52 am »
And bcof was planned for 2014, what's your point?