Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 306995 times)

Offline arno7431

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Great and fun gameplay, server would be considerably better if the admins weren't cancer.

Offline DukeNukem

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was banned unfairly when I wasn't even trolling. This server is literally the only reason I love this game, is there really no hope of being unbanned???

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
I was banned unfairly when I wasn't even trolling. This server is literally the only reason I love this game, is there really no hope of being unbanned???
No find another server were admins care about their players....

Offline Dum77

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DumTheDum
  • Side: Union
No find another server were admins care about their players....
This is true

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Go play singleplayer, or co-op campaign if you want to kill bots.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline LemonGear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Napoleonic Wars is MP only...

Offline LemonGear

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: February 23, 2015, 08:51:57 pm by LemonGear »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
Napoleonic Wars is MP only...
NW is not the only mod, also it's not. You can do singleplayer skirmishes. ;)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
There are tons of commander battle servers.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
I wish there was atleast some way to post unban requests because I got banned today when the new map started I just joined the commander team and I got banned for no warning or no admin swapping me back.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
I think that it's a tempban, or it was at least the last time I played :/
<3

Offline Ry1459

• Captain
  • Think about it TWICE.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ry1459
  • Side: Union
I think they're tired of people not reading the rules so they just temp ban them instantly. I try to warn the commanders, but there is no point in doing so. They don't care.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 03:08:08 am by Ry1459 »

Offline Lt. Alex

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I have experience this same problem on the server. I rarely play as a bot commander, but recently there were very few (3 vs 107 human players) and I was one of the first to join the team. However, within minutes I was unexpectedly kicked and issued a ban, albeit temporary. It is understandable that admins become annoyed by repeated rule breaking, however, for those of who follow the rules and are unaware that we may not be in compliance, the admins should at least follow their own rules: "2 - Admins will swap players if there are too many people leading the bots or they have chosen specific people to lead the bots for that round. If players repeatedly swap back then this will lead to temp bans for the human players betraying us to the robot menace!" By being issued a warning first at least, rule abiding players can generally work together to solve the problem before disciplinary action must be taken by the admin. These steps if followed by the administrators for the 15th will help ensure fair, fun game play for patrons of the server and also create a positive, friendly image for the 15th Regiment of foot.

Offline OttoFIN

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
How long does tempory ban last?

Offline Sleek

• Donator
    • View Profile
How long does tempory ban last?

1 hour
Quote from: Theodin
Sleek somehow only attacks when he’s successfully pulled a dude away and his team is coming to help - as in, the most reasonable time to continue blocking

Sleek plays like he's underwater - slow