Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 307218 times)

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Wait the 15th no longer exist yet they still pay for this server to be up

Offline Thorny

• Major
  • The Horny one
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Thorny
  • Side: Neutral
Its true the 15th do not exist anymore. Harvain Pays for the sever to stay up and yet he knows the 15th quit NW. He cant be ask to change the name of the server. Its cute that he thinks he still has power on that server. I just dont see why he continue's to pay for the server.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile
Its true the 15th do not exist anymore. Harvain Pays for the sever to stay up and yet he knows the 15th quit NW. He cant be ask to change the name of the server. Its cute that he thinks he still has power on that server. I just dont see why he continue's to pay for the server.

So small man symptom

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller

Wait...I own this server and still donate towards it? News to me, I help when I can but it became self sufficient for a while, so I didn't have to help as much.

Also the 15th exists still, just not as an NW regiment, just a server hosting group for a few games for ourselves and any lucky/unlucky souls who joins them. So the 15th as part of the server name is still legit. It would put us in conflict with the Humans_vs_Bots server if we changed the name and confuse people even more, although it would help their pop more, I guess.

Also we keep the server up just to piss off people and secondly for the enjoyment of the random masses. But mainly to piss people off  ;D

#INB4shit-stirred-up.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline Tharan

• Donator
  • Owner of Sheb Kebab.
    • View Profile

Wait...I own this server and still donate towards it? News to me, I help when I can but it became self sufficient for a while, so I didn't have to help as much.

Also the 15th exists still, just not as an NW regiment, just a server hosting group for a few games for ourselves and any lucky/unlucky souls who joins them. So the 15th as part of the server name is still legit. It would put us in conflict with the Humans_vs_Bots server if we changed the name and confuse people even more, although it would help their pop more, I guess.

Also we keep the server up just to piss off people and secondly for the enjoyment of the random masses. But mainly to piss people off  ;D

#INB4shit-stirred-up.

So you get joy from pissing people off.

Tbf that is kind of creepy and weird.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
The destruction of reason, as Lukacs said.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

#INB4shit-stirred-up.

So you get joy from pissing people off.

Tbf that is kind of creepy and weird.

*Shrug* Is it any more creepy/weird than a bunch of boys/men (women/transgender/etc) of varying ages still chatting about me? Either put a ring on my finger or stop chatting about me  :P

For if you hate my being alive, pretend I'm dead and you're lives will be better  ;D

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus
harvain, lets not beat around the bush anymore, lets get married.

Offline RedcoatRegular

• Private
  • Spookeh.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: RedcoatRegular
I know you don't un-ban players, but please read this. I was unfairly banned for breaking two spammed sapper props. A few other people did the same thing, but only I was actually banned, and it was a perma-ban. I am not asking to be un-banned, just asking for my case to be recognized. My name on NW is the same that is it on here, by the way.
For King and Country!

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

First: you're 17 still, second: your ass is poor, third: no homo, go marry one of the other young males of the community.

Offline Gluk the Walrus

• Che Guevara's American Cousin
  • Donator
  • Ex-NANWL Moderator | #RemoveAussies
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gluk The Walrus

First: you're 17 still, second: your ass is poor, third: no homo, go marry one of the other young males of the community.
harvain, this love isn't about age, it isn't about gender, it's about passion!

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban! Do feel free to make intelligent comments about the server, the maps and to report any trouble makers on the server. If you are reporting a trouble maker be sure to tell us the exact time in GMT and give supporting evidence in the form of screenshots etc. If you are unable to provide the time of an offence and offer some visual evidence of a player`s wrong doing then we are unlikely to be able to do anything about the matter.

I just got banned for no reason.  I was playing with foot guards, and formed them up before charging melee attacks for them 6 or 7 times.  Then, my unit got destroyed, I was left, so I held my ground while waiting for it to reform so it could follow me.

Two human players stumbled across me.  I killed the first, and got killed by the second.  Then, I decided to switch to riflemen.

When I respawned, I got banned.

Ehhh... is that extenuating?  I don't think I did anything wrong.  I didn't even talk on the server before.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Do not waste your time posting unban requests here unless there are any extenuating circumstances concerning your permanent ban! Do feel free to make intelligent comments about the server, the maps and to report any trouble makers on the server. If you are reporting a trouble maker be sure to tell us the exact time in GMT and give supporting evidence in the form of screenshots etc. If you are unable to provide the time of an offence and offer some visual evidence of a player`s wrong doing then we are unlikely to be able to do anything about the matter.

I just got banned for no reason.  I was playing with foot guards, and formed them up before charging melee attacks for them 6 or 7 times.  Then, my unit got destroyed, I was left, so I held my ground while waiting for it to reform so it could follow me.

Two human players stumbled across me.  I killed the first, and got killed by the second.  Then, I decided to switch to riflemen.

When I respawned, I got banned.

Ehhh... is that extenuating?  I don't think I did anything wrong.  I didn't even talk on the server before.

Hey, no problem man, I'll unban you :)

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Thanks.  :-)

Offline Dubayoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I just got banned again for no reason.  I literally just spawned, formed some units up, attacked, and got kicked.

What the heck?  It looks like some admin has a personal grudge against me, and I haven't even done anything to get one held against.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 05:37:49 pm by Dubayoo »