Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 185842 times)

Offline Krytenn

• First Lieutenant
  • 59th_Col_Krytenn
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [9th Matchday 10th - 16th June]
« Reply #1425 on: June 30, 2016, 09:03:39 pm »
The 15th_YR vs. 59th match has been postponed because of every server we tried to play on crashing on the first round. NWL_5, NWL_6 and NWL_2. Considering these are servers from different providers, we though someone could have DDoSed so this regiments couldn't play their match, as a match on NWL_1 was taking place when NWL_2 got taken down and both are hosted by MrSt3fan (so it wasnt an internal error) I would ask the server providers, if any of you check out this thread, MrSt3fan, Gatts, Tim, Herishey (idk) to check out the logs and perhaps we can know what happened or who's behind this? Thank you.

Yeah, it  looked suspiciously  like some methodical, deliberate move, which proceeded to waste the time of everybody on the server, in both regiments and the admin, DDoS'ers are twunts of the highest order and if it turns out somebody did attack the servers a swift ban hammer should follow to said twunt.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1426 on: June 30, 2016, 10:58:35 pm »
It was very annoying indeed and a waste of time for everyone involved. Hopefully we can re-schedule the match for next week some time and hope we don't experience this again as it did seem like someone was deliberately doing this to prevent a match when it occured at a specific time every time and on 3 different servers hosted by different people (NWL_4, NWL_6 and NWL_2 (in the order we tried them out)).

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: June 30, 2016, 11:49:29 pm »
The 15th_YR vs. 59th match has been postponed because of every server we tried to play on crashing on the first round. NWL_5, NWL_6 and NWL_2. Considering these are servers from different providers, we though someone could have DDoSed so this regiments couldn't play their match, as a match on NWL_1 was taking place when NWL_2 got taken down and both are hosted by MrSt3fan (so it wasnt an internal error) I would ask the server providers, if any of you check out this thread, MrSt3fan, Gatts, Tim, Herishey (idk) to check out the logs and perhaps we can know what happened or who's behind this? Thank you.
I don't host servers m8. :p

You do now you melon

Offline Abekrampe

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Sgt_Abekrampe
« Reply #1428 on: July 01, 2016, 09:06:22 pm »
6 - 4 15thYR vs Preobraz

GG had to reset one round because of unacceptable formation fire from the preobraz + OA, other wise very nice game to ref.
Current Reg: 77y
Previous Reg: 77y
Future Reg: 77y.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: July 01, 2016, 09:53:34 pm »
6 - 4 15thYR vs Preobraz

GG had to reset one round because of unacceptable formation fire from the preobraz + OA, other wise very nice game to ref.

Thanks for ref'n  ;)

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1430 on: July 01, 2016, 10:43:38 pm »
I don't host servers m8. :p

You do now you melon
Shit, learn something new everyday.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Yoshî

• First Sergeant
  • "Give respect to earn respect"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e Sergeant
« Reply #1431 on: July 03, 2016, 08:52:12 pm »
6-4 18e vs 66pp

Nice match but with rule breaks: 18e many fols, fic`s (I slayed fic`ers)
66pp almost nothing but there was one OA and I was forced to restart and they were mad about it. He wasn`t in line so please stop being mad..

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #1432 on: July 03, 2016, 08:56:48 pm »
BG i want rematch - cause our referee didnt know the rules of OA

3.2 In the following situations, officer aiming does not apply.
    If the officer is standing in front, behind or in the line (from enemies viewpoint)

https://postimg.org/image/60ry816wh/

Offline Abekrampe

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 77y_Sgt_Abekrampe
« Reply #1433 on: July 03, 2016, 08:56:58 pm »
7 - 3   63e vs K-KA_Nr57

Lovely match to ref, minimal rule breaking, a couple of slays for fic otherwise good sports!
Current Reg: 77y
Previous Reg: 77y
Future Reg: 77y.

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #1434 on: July 03, 2016, 09:05:22 pm »
7 - 3   63e vs K-KA_Nr57

Lovely match to ref, minimal rule breaking, a couple of slays for fic otherwise good sports!
Thanks for reffin' Abe.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1435 on: July 03, 2016, 09:10:14 pm »
Your attitude during that event 66pp was fucking horrific. We had a grand total of 5 Cadets in today and 2 of them FOL'd a few times but were dealt with EVERY TIME. I even put Grumpy into spec because of his FOL.

Just take a look:

https://i.gyazo.com/261102996495d2b99ae4f8987f13a91d.jpg

Then to respond to your screen shot. I agree that I was around 5 metres infront of the line but the whole point is to NOT AIM FOR THE OFFICER. The rule is for accidents. Not when you feel like you have the right too. You could clearly see me out of line, even slightly downhill from my line that was forming. You had no reason to aim for people at the back who did not have reloads compared to the guys at the front who did.

Here is a clear shot of it thats more obvious: https://i.gyazo.com/019e5de6a4405920bdb4cea116a3af9d.jpg I am clearly visible. 5 metres out still.

The Firing out of line I slayed myself. There was only ever a MAXIMUM of 1. MasterKush or Bulletra1n were their names.

Also are you still upset about when you joined 3rd league, Lost the league to 18e but actually ended up winning because of a dispute between me and a reff?

https://i.gyazo.com/bfde222c4b8e417b71a1b40cfa6ecad1.jpg
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 09:13:59 pm by John Price »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Salakien

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Execute order 66 .
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Doublebread´s husband basically.
« Reply #1436 on: July 03, 2016, 09:15:10 pm »
We can rematch cause referee agreed that wasnt OA and about that toxicity well if your guys could all chat after Yoshi forbid it GG .

If you want to be fair and nice we ll do rematch with all your Cadets - I hope they´ll become privates and dont left after this  match :)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: July 03, 2016, 09:17:59 pm »
No actually they all laughed at how immature you could possibly act. Also my screenshot was AFTER he told you to shut the fuck up xD.

It was officer aim just saying it wasnt does not really change anything. You are lucky my NVidia shadowplay is broken or I could have had my own recording.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Nock

« Reply #1438 on: July 03, 2016, 09:19:01 pm »
about that toxicity well if your guys could all chat after Yoshi forbid it GG .

There were literally 2 all chats msg after that, where one was me bc i pressed "T" and not "Y" to answer to someone talking in the team chat, I already said it in the internal admin chat.

Could you, now, stop fucking around with this because you were literally cancerous the whole second half, shouting in the internal admin chat AND admin chat so shut up now, if you want to rematch, talk to Price and Brot either on TS or on Steam but stop taking the piss

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: July 03, 2016, 09:19:27 pm »
We can rematch cause referee agreed that wasnt OA and about that toxicity well if your guys could all chat after Yoshi forbid it GG .

If you want to be fair and nice we ll do rematch with all your Cadets - I hope they´ll become privates and dont left after this  match :)
We don't have a private rank.
And he was clearly away from the line so can you please quote the rule where your point is valid? Also I found it quite funny when a regiment leader who is supposed to be mature is writing in admin chat in all caps shouting at the referee....