Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 185925 times)

Offline [17e] Official

• Sergeant
  • Official account of the 17e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [1st Matchday 15th - 21st April]
« Reply #510 on: April 09, 2016, 03:56:56 pm »
Nosswill, you do think the 17e should be removed on that basis?
There are some differents in these rule breaks. If a regiment fires in charge, most of the times it is not on purpose. The 6te fired in charge because of bad communication I suppose.
But being salty and raging about a camping regiment is a different thing. If they can't handle camping, they should not play in the NWL

I am not complaining About camping and please as if we are the only one every now and then complaining About camping (51st vs 4e in the previous season) but we are being accused that we broke rules by OA and Rambo charge. This video proves that wrong.

Simply by one or two members getting angry by camping does not mean the entire 17e does it.

Again this video was to show we did not broke any rules and there was literally a minimum amount of SALT because camping.

Offline CrumpetAwesome

• Major General
  • Ex-Col, proudly lead the 4e
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #511 on: April 09, 2016, 03:57:39 pm »
Have the 59th and 17e both become fighting rejects :0

If you don't like camping, don't play NWL or change the rules. I don't like camping either, i QQ'd for one match as well but theres nothing we could do about the match. Well, apart from leaving it, which was what most people did.

Dan, you cried about the 6te "if you want to win so much". Consider yourself lucky to be in a better regiment, you want to win as well and you're not on the higher ground because you're crying. If they're not good in melee they CAN shoot. Again, if you want melee, play RGL instead.

Why is it that you cant have fun in shooting in this game anymore.

(per request of friendy)

Offline 59th Regiment of Foot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: April 09, 2016, 04:04:06 pm »

If you don't like camping, don't play NWL or change the rules. I don't like camping either, i QQ'd for one match as well but theres nothing we could do about the match. Well, apart from leaving it, which was what most people did.

Dan, you cried about the 6te "if you want to win so much". Consider yourself lucky to be in a better regiment, you want to win as well and you're not on the higher ground because you're crying. If they're not good in melee they CAN shoot. Again, if you want melee, play RGL instead.

(per request of friendy)

Who said I hated camping or that we're 'rejects' ? :O  Seems you can't read. I'm arguing the 17e should not be in 3rd league over a video in which both regimens broke the rules.

(Any regiment want a 1v1 tonight or this week add me. Use what tactic you want).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:05:38 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Phailur

« Reply #513 on: April 09, 2016, 04:06:43 pm »

(per request of friendy)

Who said I hated camping or that we're 'rejects' ? :O  Seems you can't read. I'm arguing the 17e should not be in 3rd league over a video in which both regimens broke the rules.

(Any regiment want a 1v1 tonight or this week add me. Use what tactic you want).
The first sentence was seperate in context. I'm VERY certain of your position on camping, we all are.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: April 09, 2016, 04:12:41 pm »

Again, if you want melee, play RGL instead. Why is it that you cant have fun in shooting in this game anymore.

The first sentence was seperate in context. I'm VERY certain of your position on camping, we all are.

Confused boy: You're saying we are fighting rejects because you think we camp?

Meanwhile making the case that shooting is apart of the game and if you don't like shooting go to Rgl?

If you want we can have a 1v1 tonight max three volleys?

Offline Herishey

• Board Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #515 on: April 09, 2016, 04:13:21 pm »
Only 5 regiments have confirmed their slots (for league 3) so far;

46e, 16pp, 4e Gren, 88th and Welsh IR.

Please remember to message me to confirm your slots ASAP.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:20:12 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Phailur

« Reply #516 on: April 09, 2016, 04:18:58 pm »

Again, if you want melee, play RGL instead. Why is it that you cant have fun in shooting in this game anymore.

Confused boy: You're saying we are fighting rejects because you think we camp?

Meanwhile making the case that shooting is apart of the game and if you don't like shooting go to Rgl?

If you want we can have a 1v1 tonight max three volleys?
You accused me of not being able to read and now you put whatever words i said into a specific order to appease your conclusion.

You are a fighting reject as you wish to argue with everyone and rarely co-operate with the community to make something better. Even now, you argue on other regiments breaking/not breaking rules when you yourself find them difficult to understand as i have witnessed myself. Additionally, you are arrogant in your convictions rather than constructive, or at least i see it that way.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 09, 2016, 04:23:22 pm »
rarely co-operate with the community to make something better.

NWL will be using our servers, which is for the benefit of the community. That destroys that point.

Seeing I'll be leading a regiment in the NWL and a admin I have sufficient grounds to make my opinions heard. We all do. If you don't like that feel free to toddle off, public forum.

I don't care which regiment broke which rule. I think the 17e should be in league one or two. When more dubious regiments are included.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:28:06 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline Moskito

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 09, 2016, 04:31:59 pm »
This drama atm

17e preparing for league 1 confirmed?
Bagins: In terms of who I wouldnt like to play, Germany, they're cancer and bring the game down.

Phailur

« Reply #519 on: April 09, 2016, 04:35:40 pm »

NWL will be using our servers, which is for the benefit of the community. That destroys that point.

Seeing I'll be leading a regiment in the NWL and a admin I have sufficient grounds to make my opinions heard. We all do. If you don't like that feel free to toddle off, public forum.

I don't care which regiment broke which rule. I think the 17e should be in league one or two. When more dubious regiments are included.
Destroying a point would be providing a very good counter-argument supported by numerous evidence. You only stated that you supply servers to an event, gj, some people also host servers for pub's.

"When more dubious regiments are included". Glad to see you're finally talking about the 59th in truth.

Phailur

Offline [17e] Official

• Sergeant
  • Official account of the 17e
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 09, 2016, 04:36:39 pm »

Appreciated, we think as Well that this 1v1 was not well played from both sides atleast I took the effort to talk to the Wüsten and we both agreed on this aswell after a nice talk.
The video is simple to counter the statements of Brot against us.

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 09, 2016, 04:42:49 pm »

Destroying a point would be providing a very good counter-argument supported by numerous evidence. You only stated that you supply servers to an event, gj, some people also host servers for pub's.

"When more dubious regiments are included". Glad to see you're finally talking about the 59th in truth.

I have no idea who you're or why you're so salty. Hard to argue with someone who has strong opinions on you without you knowing who they are. Emotional and personal insults, cracking character. (Argues like a women).
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 04:44:44 pm by 59th Regiment of Foot »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #523 on: April 09, 2016, 04:52:07 pm »
I dont even understand why you are all having an argument that has been made a dozen times over the past 4 years.

If they choose to camp then thats the decision they have made, you saw the melee, maybe they like to win? Phailur is exactly right, tournaments have been setup for your play styles.

If you want "1 volley then melee" so badly go make the NLC again. This is DasBrots league and he can take whatever action he pleases really.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #524 on: April 09, 2016, 04:53:31 pm »
I barely read any of this but 59th that seems pretty sexist what you said