Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!!  (Read 185957 times)

Offline EndoftheEnd

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: david
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Napoleonic Wars League - 7th Season!!! [Sign-Up until April 1st]
« Reply #375 on: April 08, 2016, 01:04:47 am »
hi

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
  • Nick: Ronan
  • Side: Union
« Reply #376 on: April 08, 2016, 01:04:54 am »
I think I may have went a bit far
Spoiler
[close]

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
« Reply #377 on: April 08, 2016, 01:07:08 am »

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #378 on: April 08, 2016, 01:09:28 am »
k GUYS, I WAS AFK. AND U SPAMMEND NEARLY 10 PAGES WITH SHITTY MEMES, FUCK OF.

Also thx, for using my pleb cuminity quote. me liky xd
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #379 on: April 08, 2016, 01:11:51 am »
Spoiler
So Pita,

I blocked you mainly because of your annoying attitude. (you're not the only one I blocked though) Out of over 30 regiments that signed up, you were the only one who constantly kept me asking every single day for a promise to accept you in NWL. Then you wanted a linebattle against 6te and became personal because I "considered" a match. I blocked you, and you got your match - which you fucked up. First your guys got salty because we switched from melee to shooting, then you sent one guy ramboing, resulting in 3 guys fic'ing and had the nerves to tell me I wouldn't even know my own rules, just to OA next round. I don't want that kind of Linebattles in NWL. If you want to know how enjoyable Linebattles should be, ask 44th, 63e, 33rd, 78th, 93e and so on.

But don't worry, you can fuck shit up in 3rd League, and don't you dare questioning the ref or insulting people over there.

Also, dank memes in here wow

Right now this I like time to properly get into an argument and end this all.

I blocked you mainly because of your annoying attitude.
I asked you due to the fact that the 2v2 (sometime ago) did not continue if you were up for a 1v1 seeing we were both free (such an annoying attidude I have there)

you were the only one who constantly kept me asking every single day for a promise to accept you in NWL.
I did not remember me writing you more then once asking what was up after I heard several rumours, regarding the NWL (sorry for showing interest in a league I always liked)
Then you wanted a linebattle against 6te and became personal because I "considered" a match
What on earth are you on about with this sentence. ???

First your guys got salty because we switched from melee to shooting
I cant really blame one of my members becoming a bit upset when a good match turns around into a camping match where you guys keep sitting on the same hill and I kept moving for you to take a move as well but nope fire and adjust every time on the same hill.

then you sent one guy ramboing, resulting in 3 guys fic'ing and had the nerves to tell me I wouldn't even know my own rules
I called a revers and said to the guy at the back which was at that point try to get us into melee shooting wont work at that point, seeing aswell that you shot 5-6 guys behind mandarin made a gap but by all means that is not a rambo, not even to mention when he was in melee with one of your guys there were about 3-4 more shots, 1 killing me 2 others hit.
Then after that round as we were playing by NWL rules I resetted the round for that, not a second later you message me: You send your rambo guy of to provocate fic, gj.
on which I replied: Rambo, sure, his back of the line was shot to bits, then I ordered him to charge.
And this is my favorite part I explain what happend even though its obvious to see on video and you become mad for no reason saying: Welcome NOT in NWL m8 (real mature right there)

just to OA next round.
Well I remember I got shot because being blopped in the center then Mandarin took lead and takes your flank, Wüstenfuchs(the officer) reacts this to reform the line but this resulted in blobs in which Wüstenfuchs was part of and sadly got shot like here:
Spoiler
[close]
Cant really blame us for that because in your NWL rules state: 
  - 3.2 In the following situations, officer aiming does not apply.
    If the officer is standing in front, behind or in the line (from enemies viewpoint)
    In a definite and obvious charge movement towards the enemy line.
in the SS you can easily see Wüstenfuchs was while adjusting the line infront of his own men.

I don't want that kind of Linebattles in NWL. If you want to know how enjoyable Linebattles should be, ask 44th, 63e, 33rd, 78th, 93e and so on.
well I wonder if they would like a match against a regiment that only stays on one spot and while being on that spot only headglitching and adjusting to continue this camping, after losing one round because of them getting out manoevred in the open.

Well there you go, every single statement you gave without any support of arguments are simply useless now.
I even asked Dan to make sure this video is done ASAP, so that would prove all of the arguments which I mentioned are true.

So its up to you, you can either rethink your political ban of the 17e and put us in the 1st league against the other regiments we have fought so far and hold our ground perfectly or I am going fight fire with fire, which is an option I rather dont want to use.

tl;dr (almost)

But if you really think this is political, then there's something really wrong with you.

Prove me wrong DasBrot.

Because at this point you dont even try to prove me wrong.
[close]

Why should I? Go ahead and ban me from GF if this makes you happy. You're acting like a spoiled child. You're again the only one who is complaining. There are many other regiments that did not get accepted. Are they threatening me? Do you honestly think I care about some screaming pleb from the internet? Go ahead and host your own league

Oh thats dank

Why oh that is very simple DasIdiot, Prove me wrong you can start with the insults but honestly anyone can do that , everything I said was to show you how wrong you are you dont even deny it, you dont even try to put up a proper defens you german hipster, because you know you are wrong And if I would truely decide to ban you well this would not be limited to you or your CO's I will would make the permban include the entire 6te see how your members like you then, bleeding for there leader.

Because I know you dont care for NW anymore because you only play Naval Action and other games, but I suppose a majority of your members do care. ( you can still prevent this but as you said I am acting like a spoiled child might as well go with it.)

and I have to say these 18e memes are top notch reaching beyond the levels of the 93e memes  ::)

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #380 on: April 08, 2016, 01:12:27 am »
o7 I salute these proud memers

Offline Banjolord

• Sergeant Major
  • Rifleman, fighter and lover.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Banjolord
« Reply #381 on: April 08, 2016, 01:12:37 am »

Offline GerRagnar

• Major
  • ↑ the amount of times I posted nudes last year ↑
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Crumpets_Mum
« Reply #382 on: April 08, 2016, 01:13:06 am »
cant wait for some videos

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #383 on: April 08, 2016, 01:13:32 am »
and I have to say these 18e memes are top notch reaching beyond the levels of the 93e memes  ::)
We love you really. <3

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: April 08, 2016, 01:13:55 am »
We love you really. <3
It is indeed in your best interest.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Banjolord

• Sergeant Major
  • Rifleman, fighter and lover.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Banjolord
« Reply #385 on: April 08, 2016, 01:15:37 am »
Spoiler
So Pita,

I blocked you mainly because of your annoying attitude. (you're not the only one I blocked though) Out of over 30 regiments that signed up, you were the only one who constantly kept me asking every single day for a promise to accept you in NWL. Then you wanted a linebattle against 6te and became personal because I "considered" a match. I blocked you, and you got your match - which you fucked up. First your guys got salty because we switched from melee to shooting, then you sent one guy ramboing, resulting in 3 guys fic'ing and had the nerves to tell me I wouldn't even know my own rules, just to OA next round. I don't want that kind of Linebattles in NWL. If you want to know how enjoyable Linebattles should be, ask 44th, 63e, 33rd, 78th, 93e and so on.

But don't worry, you can fuck shit up in 3rd League, and don't you dare questioning the ref or insulting people over there.

Also, dank memes in here wow

Right now this I like time to properly get into an argument and end this all.

I blocked you mainly because of your annoying attitude.
I asked you due to the fact that the 2v2 (sometime ago) did not continue if you were up for a 1v1 seeing we were both free (such an annoying attidude I have there)

you were the only one who constantly kept me asking every single day for a promise to accept you in NWL.
I did not remember me writing you more then once asking what was up after I heard several rumours, regarding the NWL (sorry for showing interest in a league I always liked)
Then you wanted a linebattle against 6te and became personal because I "considered" a match
What on earth are you on about with this sentence. ???

First your guys got salty because we switched from melee to shooting
I cant really blame one of my members becoming a bit upset when a good match turns around into a camping match where you guys keep sitting on the same hill and I kept moving for you to take a move as well but nope fire and adjust every time on the same hill.

then you sent one guy ramboing, resulting in 3 guys fic'ing and had the nerves to tell me I wouldn't even know my own rules
I called a revers and said to the guy at the back which was at that point try to get us into melee shooting wont work at that point, seeing aswell that you shot 5-6 guys behind mandarin made a gap but by all means that is not a rambo, not even to mention when he was in melee with one of your guys there were about 3-4 more shots, 1 killing me 2 others hit.
Then after that round as we were playing by NWL rules I resetted the round for that, not a second later you message me: You send your rambo guy of to provocate fic, gj.
on which I replied: Rambo, sure, his back of the line was shot to bits, then I ordered him to charge.
And this is my favorite part I explain what happend even though its obvious to see on video and you become mad for no reason saying: Welcome NOT in NWL m8 (real mature right there)

just to OA next round.
Well I remember I got shot because being blopped in the center then Mandarin took lead and takes your flank, Wüstenfuchs(the officer) reacts this to reform the line but this resulted in blobs in which Wüstenfuchs was part of and sadly got shot like here:
Spoiler
[close]
Cant really blame us for that because in your NWL rules state: 
  - 3.2 In the following situations, officer aiming does not apply.
    If the officer is standing in front, behind or in the line (from enemies viewpoint)
    In a definite and obvious charge movement towards the enemy line.
in the SS you can easily see Wüstenfuchs was while adjusting the line infront of his own men.

I don't want that kind of Linebattles in NWL. If you want to know how enjoyable Linebattles should be, ask 44th, 63e, 33rd, 78th, 93e and so on.
well I wonder if they would like a match against a regiment that only stays on one spot and while being on that spot only headglitching and adjusting to continue this camping, after losing one round because of them getting out manoevred in the open.

Well there you go, every single statement you gave without any support of arguments are simply useless now.
I even asked Dan to make sure this video is done ASAP, so that would prove all of the arguments which I mentioned are true.

So its up to you, you can either rethink your political ban of the 17e and put us in the 1st league against the other regiments we have fought so far and hold our ground perfectly or I am going fight fire with fire, which is an option I rather dont want to use.

tl;dr (almost)

But if you really think this is political, then there's something really wrong with you.

Prove me wrong DasBrot.

Because at this point you dont even try to prove me wrong.
[close]

Why should I? Go ahead and ban me from GF if this makes you happy. You're acting like a spoiled child. You're again the only one who is complaining. There are many other regiments that did not get accepted. Are they threatening me? Do you honestly think I care about some screaming pleb from the internet? Go ahead and host your own league

Oh thats dank

Why oh that is very simple DasIdiot, Prove me wrong you can start with the insults but honestly anyone can do that , everything I said was to show you how wrong you are you dont even deny it, you dont even try to put up a proper defens you german hipster, because you know you are wrong And if I would truely decide to ban you well this would not be limited to you or your CO's I will would make the permban include the entire 6te see how your members like you then, bleeding for there leader.

Because I know you dont care for NW anymore because you only play Naval Action and other games, but I suppose a majority of your members do care. ( you can still prevent this but as you said I am acting like a spoiled child might as well go with it.)

Offline Ronan6793

• Donator
  • But at what cost?
    • View Profile
    • YouTube

Offline Pluto

• Private
  • Follower of the prophet Price
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral