Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]  (Read 191750 times)

Offline Louisss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]
« Reply #600 on: April 15, 2016, 01:00:24 pm »
NA drama gotta love it  8)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #601 on: April 15, 2016, 01:25:13 pm »
NA drama gotta love it  8)

Praise it brothaaaaa

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile

Offline Kupkake

• Sergeant
  • "you fuckin kids always skipping school"
    • View Profile
  • Nick: South
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #604 on: April 15, 2016, 02:39:18 pm »
Join 15thCC....oh wait sorry players gotta be at least 15+ to join rip... so sowwy

Offline Karth

• Donator
  • General of 63e| NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_General_Karth
« Reply #605 on: April 15, 2016, 02:48:29 pm »
Join 15thCC....oh wait sorry players gotta be at least 15+ to join rip... so sowwy

Lol honestly the average age in the 63e is probably around 18-20

8======D
Ok since you are on the watch list you can stop spamming on here now lol, same with you squirts

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: April 15, 2016, 02:58:04 pm »
that feeling where I joined the 63e and they said the 71st wasn't nowhere near as old as they are. The steam group of the 71st was 3 months older than the 63e one. "The European one"
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:01:45 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: April 15, 2016, 03:02:38 pm »
that feeling where I joined the 63e and they said the 71st wasn't nowhere near as old as they are. The steam group of the 71st was 3 months older than the 63e one.
True, but no one really cares about that, its about how stable/consistent a regiment is, and besides the hardcore double rank regs there are a handful of competitive regiments that could boast that.  Without disbanding, going on hiatus, or plain inactive for several months in between.

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: April 15, 2016, 03:03:28 pm »
that feeling where I joined the 63e and they said the 71st wasn't nowhere near as old as they are. The steam group of the 71st was 3 months older than the 63e one.
True, but no one really cares about that, its about how stable/consistent a regiment is, and besides the hardcore double rank regs there are a handful of competitive regiments that could boast that.  Without disbanding, going on hiatus, or plain inactive for several months in between.
71st was stable until October of 2015 but ok. Then reformed about 4 months later and is now "stable". Also who even cares about double rank regiments? I mean they are fun communities but never do really anything fun and are super strict about small mistakes.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:13:29 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Karth

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: April 15, 2016, 03:17:40 pm »
Well was just saying lol, not saying 71st is not stable, but we are the only regiment I think to partake in every NANWL since season 1?

and honestly I havent been up to date on the double rank regiments nowadays, although I see 1stEPI still around and 19te, but yes in my opinion double rank is not fun. Was more in regards to their regiments keeping that structure and discipline for years, even if its not perceived as fun by outsiders

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: April 15, 2016, 03:20:27 pm »
Well was just saying lol, not saying 71st is not stable, but we are the only regiment I think to partake in every NANWL since season 1?

and honestly I havent been up to date on the double rank regiments nowadays, although I see 1stEPI still around and 19te, but yes in my opinion double rank is not fun. Was more in regards to their regiments keeping that structure and discipline for years, even if its not perceived as fun by outsiders
Yeah would of loved to been in season 6 when basically EVERYONE said we should've been in it. I also don't remember why the 71st weren't in season 1 either. Might of been ANOTHER late signup and declined, but I don't know.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:22:00 pm by RussianFury »

Offline Carolus.

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Norge är ändå helt okej
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: April 15, 2016, 03:33:27 pm »

Yeah would of loved to been in season 6 when basically EVERYONE said we should've been in it. I also don't remember why the 71st weren't in season 1 either. Might of been ANOTHER late signup and declined, but I don't know.

Would have/might have my friend :)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: April 15, 2016, 03:39:15 pm »
wat

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #613 on: April 15, 2016, 04:41:48 pm »

Would have/might have my friend :)
Why are you trying to be in this? Stay out of this conversation if you don't know anything about the topic.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Ryner

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #614 on: April 15, 2016, 04:49:58 pm »
It's always fun to go back to this forum and just take in the salty breeze, it's quite refreshing.