Author Topic: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]  (Read 192351 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 63ème Régiment d'Infanterie de Ligne [Recruiting EU/NA]
« Reply #570 on: April 15, 2016, 01:29:31 am »
Another step in our master plan to take over NW is complete! Soon we will have all of NW under our control!
cancur

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #571 on: April 15, 2016, 01:41:52 am »
He called us all weird old guys who sit in our attic making little figures lol
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 01:44:33 am by Siwi »
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
« Reply #572 on: April 15, 2016, 02:37:14 am »
I mean,  we need more people in this community. It benefits all, even the degenerates, so I'm not sure why they think it's bad.
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: April 15, 2016, 02:45:08 am »
I mean,  we need more people in this community. It benefits all, even the degenerates, so I'm not sure why they think it's bad.
It only benefits the 63e community really, it chokes the life out of the recruiting pool. Good for you guys but it does :P

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #574 on: April 15, 2016, 02:54:59 am »
"the recruiting pool" yeah because the CS:GO community is now in the NW's "recruiting pool". All of humanity is in this NW "recruiting pool". Grow the fuck up and realize that you guys don't take the time, effort, or fucks to actually go out and do things for your own and use your own resources to your advantage. Fucking stupid. The reason why we'll always be hated is because it is in human nature to have some sort of detest for when a peer beats them in every category. lel.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: April 15, 2016, 03:04:29 am »
"the recruiting pool" yeah because the CS:GO community is now in the NW's "recruiting pool". All of humanity is in this NW "recruiting pool". Grow the fuck up and realize that you guys don't take the time, effort, or fucks to actually go out and do things for your own and use your own resources to your advantage. Fucking stupid. The reason why we'll always be hated is because it is in human nature to have some sort of detest for when a peer beats them in every category. lel.
okey kid
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #576 on: April 15, 2016, 03:10:05 am »
you play arty. nuff said
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: April 15, 2016, 03:10:39 am »
Chill fam, you know I got no hate on you. I mean experience mien feels as I spend 2 hours each day on servers to potentially get a single non-active recruit. The salts real when this happens bruv, don't know what your where getting on with that time and effort thing :P
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 03:12:19 am by Conway »

Offline Taehyun

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 23rd_Taehyun
« Reply #578 on: April 15, 2016, 03:48:36 am »
It only benefits the 63e community really, it chokes the life out of the recruiting pool. Good for you guys but it does :P
Not really sure what evidence you have aside from speculation. Perhaps you should actually think about the implications of new people in the game before concluding that the pool will dry out.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: April 15, 2016, 03:51:40 am »
Not really sure what evidence you have aside from speculation. Perhaps you should actually think about the implications of new people in the game before concluding that the pool will dry out.
I'm not going to say any more than I have, not worth pissing you guys off I love you all to much, its not speculation because it used to be that way :P

Offline Christopher

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just another plebian
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: April 15, 2016, 03:53:24 am »

Down Squirts, down!

We don't need to try to argue our point. We'll just let people complain that we are running a monopoly on siege and choking the life of the community by getting youtubers to promote the game (which by having them promote it through our evebts means that it is promoted for us too) even though other regiment leaders and community members could have always gone out and established their own siege, got it populated with their own members, and eventually built it into a server pubs liked to play on, created their own rules on recruiting and gotten a bunch of recruits themselves... and they could have attempted to get a youtuber to come to their regiment too... We don't need to argue the point as to why we get more people coming to our regiment and have higher attendance in our companies then some people get in their regiments as a whole...
“It is the way of the Guard. We stay as long as we can. Fight as hard as we can. Kill as much as we can. Only when we can do no more do we move on.”
"La garde meurt mais ne se rend pas! (Translation: The guard dies but does not surrender!)"

Wisconsin best state of Sin

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: April 15, 2016, 04:04:38 am »
Literally did that. It's not hard to not be a douche about server recruiting. Allow people to recruit alongside you instead of banning for recruiting

And don't try and argue "Oooh well people don't even get on and recruit, they are just lazy" there is no where to recruit anymore
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:06:17 am by Siwi »
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Svenypoo

• First Lieutenant
  • I like to disappear for extended periods of time
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Svenypoo
« Reply #582 on: April 15, 2016, 04:10:43 am »

The thing is with these cs:go retards is that they're gonna come and stay for a bit then leave the 63e, Join some random league 3 regiment, win a 1v2 in a pub lb and think they're a melee god. Next think you know we have another cancerous retard running around yelling that they're a melee god.
I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut, baby.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: April 15, 2016, 04:19:29 am »
Easy boys, easy. Pls lets bring some chill back here. Lets get a start, ever wonder what the national anthem of Argentina sounds like?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #584 on: April 15, 2016, 05:26:55 am »
shut the fuck up kid

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)