Author Topic: NW Pick Up Games [PUGs] Tues,Thurs,Sat  (Read 48569 times)

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NW Pick Up Games || Meeting 2/15 6pmEST
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2016, 05:04:59 pm »
w8 a minute, I'm older than Alex? That's really surprising since I'm usually younger than most people.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2016, 05:12:43 pm »
2manywinstocount and remove maccle from mod
Tammo I stomped you last game hoe

Only thing that got stompt was your dreams
Stompt? Looks like your grammar got "stompt"

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2016, 05:13:25 pm »
Started working on the stat tracker, things are working like I expected, so yay

Should be able to update stats on any interval, was thinking 60 seconds so as not to overload the webserver with requests, but ill test it more once i get done and see what works best, might need to be slower or might be able to do it quicker

http://tallbeast.com/cronjob.php - is slow, but thats because its making an FTP request and getting file. When you actually load the webpage, it should be quick since it will just be doing a database pull, this slow thing will be running in the background on the server

Also, so far it looks like setting it up across servers should take less than a minute. Might need some kind of external web hosting, but that shit is cheap
The link shows what looks like a server log. Is the stat tracking going to be manual or automatic?
I'm pretty sure it's going to be automatic
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2016, 05:16:50 pm »

Should be able to update stats on any interval, was thinking 60 seconds so as not to overload the webserver with requests, but ill test it more once i get done and see what works best, might need to be slower or might be able to do it quicker

http://tallbeast.com/cronjob.php - is slow, but thats because its making an FTP request and getting file. When you actually load the webpage, it should be quick since it will just be doing a database pull, this slow thing will be running in the background on the server

Also, so far it looks like setting it up across servers should take less than a minute. Might need some kind of external web hosting, but that shit is cheap
The link shows what looks like a server log. Is the stat tracking going to be manual or automatic?
Hm. Then I guess testing is required

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
« Reply #34 on: February 16, 2016, 05:31:57 pm »

The only thing about stat tracking is that we would have to have rules so that you cant kill unless its live because it would skew the stats

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 16, 2016, 05:33:52 pm »

The only thing about stat tracking is that we would have to have rules so that you cant kill unless its live because it would skew the stats
That's true.. Maybe Siwi could make it something you turn on and off? Or is that viable?

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 16, 2016, 07:04:46 pm »

That's true.. Maybe Siwi could make it something you turn on and off? Or is that viable?
One step at a time
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
« Reply #37 on: February 16, 2016, 08:14:35 pm »
Hm. That complicates things a bit. The NA groupfighting one was always running, always tracking. It would be hard to tell which rounds were actually live if it were to just track live rounds. An admin might have to say live each round and the script could wait for that, and then if there was a reset before the next time an admin said live it would void the stats. I assume it should track team kills of live rounds too?
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 16, 2016, 08:31:13 pm »
Hm. That complicates things a bit. The NA groupfighting one was always running, always tracking. It would be hard to tell which rounds were actually live if it were to just track live rounds. An admin might have to say live each round and the script could wait for that, and then if there was a reset before the next time an admin said live it would void the stats. I assume it should track team kills of live rounds too?
Yeah thats probably a good stat to have just a K/D and TK is probably fine i'd say

Offline tico13

• Donator
  • NA Server Administrator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Col_Tico
« Reply #39 on: February 16, 2016, 08:34:04 pm »
Yeah thats probably a good stat to have just a K/D and TK is probably fine i'd say

lol what else is there to track

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 16, 2016, 08:36:07 pm »

lol what else is there to track
RWS RATIO HEADSHOT BACKSTAB KILLS IN A WON ROUND #360 NO SCOPES

• Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2016, 08:51:34 pm »
Maybe we can have a script which only makes the round live if both captains say a command like "Ready" then there will be an announcement with the live tag and the current score.

Offline Tammo

• Major
  • I eat ass daily
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Bob Ross
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2016, 10:18:29 pm »
Is there gonna be a scheduled time for these? I think like a few times a week would be good like 2-3, so it doesn't burn people out.

Name: Tammo
Hours in NW I'm thinking about 1500, I play a lot of other mods a lot.

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2016, 10:25:36 pm »
Or how about there has to be at least 10 players in the server to track stats :P
Or an Admin has to be in the server for stats to be tracked. It depends if there are many active admins for this one I suppose :P
huh

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2016, 10:32:16 pm »
Is there gonna be a scheduled time for these? I think like a few times a week would be good like 2-3, so it doesn't burn people out.

Name: Tammo
Hours in NW I'm thinking about 1500, I play a lot of other mods a lot.
ACCEPTED

There is no scheduled times just whoever feels like playing whenever sort of deal. However it will probably be after events I'd say or when events normally happen so 8 to whenever