Author Topic: 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU]  (Read 43997 times)

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 10v10 Regimental
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2016, 09:52:12 am »
Ironically the only people that don't want it to be smaller are the "top 3" regiments, who are also pretty big number-wise, ofc you plebs don't want it to be smaller.

Ye, 8v8 or 7v7 is better imo, not a lot of regiments can field 10 skilled players.

If you can't field 10 skilled players it's because of your regiment and not because of the tournament. NWL matches aren't 1v1s either all tho some regiments would get better results if their carrys would duel the other's carrys.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2016, 09:58:15 am »
Ironically the only people that don't want it to be smaller are the "top 3" regiments, who are also pretty big number-wise, ofc you plebs don't want it to be smaller.

Ye, 8v8 or 7v7 is better imo, not a lot of regiments can field 10 skilled players.

If you can't field 10 skilled players it's because of your regiment and not because of the tournament. NWL matches aren't 1v1s either all tho some regiments would get better results if their carrys would duel the other's carrys.

Not every regiment is international, think about the 66pp or Miquelets, 2Lhr or idk, they dont have a lot of players cause they are looking for czech/spanish/german players only, still some of them are really good in melee and it would be nice to see them in the tournament^^

Offline |Heinrich|

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ex - 92nd Colonel 2015-2017 Versions
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2016, 10:54:32 am »
Whats wrong with them not coming because of not having "skilled meleers"?

Offline Layton

• Second Lieutenant
  • [82e] Dust
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2016, 10:58:46 am »
Guys all you just pipe down, it will be a 10 v 10 Tournament don't like it don't come.

Offline Skyfall

• First Lieutenant
  • Wow Im unbanned :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2016, 11:07:30 am »
Whats wrong with them not coming because of not having "skilled meleers"?

No problem, I'm not sure if we will find 16 teams for a 10v10 tourney, but Dust seems confident of this, so I trust him  8)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2016, 11:10:09 am by Skyfall »

Offline DarkTemplar

• Colonel
  • 71st Major, EGS-HeadAdmin, MM-EU-HeadAdmin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DarkTemplar
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2016, 11:11:11 am »
72nd is interested

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2016, 12:04:39 pm »

Not every regiment is international, think about the 66pp or Miquelets, 2Lhr or idk, they dont have a lot of players cause they are looking for czech/spanish/german players only, still some of them are really good in melee and it would be nice to see them in the tournament^^

Except for the Miqueletes they are all participating in NWL and RGL where they need at least 15. Wtf man? If the miquelete cant even field 10 players, they are not really to be seen as an important regiment and then no one will miss them either? 10 plebs is absolutely nothing and if a regiment can't field them it's better not to let it participate.

Offline Moussolini

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2016, 06:27:52 pm »
this is like mini RGL now, if everyone in RGL participates in this and some extra others it's easy to get 16 regiments with at least 10 players...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2016, 07:24:46 pm »
This started before RGL ages ago, it was traditional till Karth died. :(

And I have no doubt 16 teams can be found, 12 already stated their interest.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 07, 2016, 05:04:56 am »
Now that we are all setup 74th will be interested.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: 5th Regimental Groupfighting Tournament [EU]
« Reply #40 on: February 07, 2016, 03:08:40 pm »
Sign ups will open at 5pm tonight (need to check with Dust but should be fine), there will only be 16 slots so make sure to get in early and read the thread for updates since the last one.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Cazasar

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2016, 06:13:36 pm »
Regiment Name: Spartan Hoplites
Predicted Line-up: (might still change a lot) Rommel, Tyrion, Ody, Hypno, Berkovic, Gressien, Ereboss, Bakarat, Cletus, Phoenix
Predicted Subs (5 max): Cazasar, Zeroskilled, Whaleman, Bobi, Spartacus
Team Leader's Steam (Link preferred): TBA
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:44:05 pm by Cazasar »
CAUTION: INTERACTIVE SCREENSHOTS NOT MEANT FOR MEDIUM EYES
Cazasar interacting with the boys
[close]
me and cazasar interacting
[close]

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 07, 2016, 06:14:33 pm »
You should have 10 in the predicted line-up.

Offline Zebaad

• First Lieutenant
  • alea iacta est
    • View Profile
    • Bastion Maps
  • Nick: 47th_Cpt_Zebaad_Peritz
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2016, 06:16:10 pm »
Regiment Name:47th Regiment of Foot Lancaster Lads
Predicted Line-up: FlorisW, Ted Mosby,  Lukas, PoshPanda, Baldwin, Stefano, ToxicBiscuit, Fenton, HappyMelee, Fluffy
Predicted Subs (5 max): Zebaad, Redbeard,  Meerkat, pazza, jax, marsden
Team Leader's Steam (Link preferred):(Acting Col) [47th] Zebaad

The team will be subject to change closer to the deadline
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 08:03:22 pm by Zebaad »

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2016, 06:17:18 pm »
Regiment Name:47th Regiment of Foot Lancaster Lads
Predicted Line-up: FlorisW, Etherton, Ted Mosby, Meerkat, Lukas, PoshPanda, Luc, Phantom_Dancer, ToxicBiscuit, Fenton +TBA
Predicted Subs (5 max): Zebaad + TBA
Team Leader's Steam (Link preferred):(Acting Col) [47th] Zebaad

The team will be subject to change closer to the deadline
Accepted.

Spartans accepted.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 06:18:57 pm by Herishey »