Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 565169 times)

Offline rms16bot

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #3660 on: January 10, 2018, 10:34:17 pm »
Name under which you were banned: LIR_Pioneer_TsundereGorl
What was happening when you got banned: I was trolling.
Time, date, and timezone: couple of days ago                                      est
User Identification Number: 771160

Lawbringer

« Reply #3661 on: January 10, 2018, 10:46:36 pm »
When LG/45e autists aren’t self conscious of their toxicity

lol?

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #3662 on: January 10, 2018, 11:16:20 pm »
Hey Yoop if you ever need a bad cop to ban some children just lmk, I know what those fucks do and I gotchu

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3663 on: January 10, 2018, 11:33:52 pm »
When LG/45e autists aren’t self conscious of their toxicity

lol?

Lurvy

« Reply #3664 on: January 10, 2018, 11:40:52 pm »
I'd like to report Yooper for stealing my Bear  :-\

Sorry :/ Can I offer a replacement to make up for it?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3665 on: January 10, 2018, 11:47:26 pm »
How about we all just play nice with each other and keep banter to bashing melee skills. If you are willing to troll then just accept that you're also willing to be banned!
I can speak from experience on the latter part of this statement. Noone else should behave the way I did and get perma/life banned from the server. (100 percent my fault)
You glorious man

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Suns

« Reply #3666 on: January 11, 2018, 01:43:23 am »
Spoiler
I witnessed it, completely unfair towards Suns. I was the main one instigating it and poor Suns was caught in the crossfire. Completely unjustified and hasty ban by Yooper.

The fact that you admit right there you were instigating yet say I was unjustified is pretty funny. If you guys want to be toxic on the server, fine. But don't cry when admins do their job removing it. Suns does nothing but harass others when some people would like to just play.  Same goes for you and a select few of your friends. The second it starts affecting the server in a bad way, I'm going to put an end to it.
[close]
@Yooper

The only "toxic" action I was associated with was the banter between Krastinov and I. (you were present partly during this) By your logic of justifying my ban due to "past hostilities," the same could be said for you describing how fruitful your life is compared to others. I'm asking your justifications on why the ban was set in place and if you could, point out specific examples of me being "toxic" at the time and place of the situation at hand. Using the pretense, "past hostilities" is only deflecting your justifications on the matter, not directly explaining your actions.

At the same time, the only person banned was me. That is where the confusion and case begins. Why was I banned when others around me were being "toxic." You even said "hi suns" before banning me, surely this was by no means accidental. Again, what were your justifications for banning me and only me?

Spoiler
Thanks for the report

Ok?

Rather have you present your side of the argument or wait for further administrative action on the matter. Sarcasm invites bantered discussion which I stated above I would rather not prefer.
I rarely come on the server but from what I've seen when I have been on, you and DJ both are constantly instigating and attacking either Yooper or other members of the server. You should be happy with just a temp ban because had I been there I would have perma'd you both, she has a higher tolerance to the shit you guys are constantly stirring than most. Also having DJ back you and saying the ban was unjustified makes it seem more justified cause I can't even remember how many times I or her or anyone else has banned him. Plus if you look in the logs and see how "others" asked why you were banned you would understand why you, and the others are on a short leash. Expect next time you act like a child to be perma banned.

[close]
@Bear

If you were not present at the situation I described, (you said yourself you are not very active) I don't think it's necessary for you to post and reinforce a side of the argument that was actually present. As I stated in the very first post I would prefer discussion of those involved. Please abide by that. (This goes along to others not aligned or present to the situation.)

Spoiler
How about we all just play nice with each other and keep banter to bashing melee skills. If you are willing to troll then just accept that you're also willing to be banned!
[close]

To help demonstrate my actions, this was basically what I was doing with Krastinov at the time and place of the situation. "Bantering to bashing melee skills," by no means anything out of the ordinary on the server itself.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #3667 on: January 11, 2018, 01:56:51 am »
wow thats a lot of words Suns nice vocabulary you got there

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3668 on: January 11, 2018, 02:21:09 am »
I like yooper #Michangander
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3669 on: January 11, 2018, 02:22:06 am »
Complaining over "Temporary" bans in 2018 lul
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:23:51 am by John_Sanders »

Offline Yoop

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3670 on: January 11, 2018, 02:22:53 am »
Pretty impressive how much time you spend obsessing over this game and causing drama. Torn between responding, which is clearly what you want or just keeping my mouth shut. Guess I'll take the bait.

"The only "toxic" action I was associated with was the banter between Krastinov and I." Every time I have seen you on gf, you have either picked a fight or flat out harassed another player. You obsess and try to copy others to try and be funny. I get it, you're trying to make people like you but it causes a negative impact on the server. I have warned you several times in the past to take it to steam or to shut your mouth but that doesn't seem to work so the ban was necessary.

"At the same time, the only person banned was me. That is where the confusion and case begins. Why was I banned when others around me were being "toxic." You even said "hi suns" before banning me, surely this was by no means accidental. Again, what were your justifications for banning me and only me?"

It wasn't an accident. Honestly I could have banned both you and DJ but I decided that one ban would suffice unless DJ kept it up, which he didn't. Had he continued, he would have gotten banned as well. Like Krast said, if you're willing to troll, then accept the fact that you are also willing to be banned. It was an hour ban, I'm sure you'll survive.

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3671 on: January 11, 2018, 02:41:22 am »
Bear doesn't have to be present to know whenever you bless the server with your group's presence, there is a certain amount of toxicity y'all bring along. Your group is known for harassing members and admins so don't be surprised when an admin does their job and puts an end to it. That's just my two cents

Suns

« Reply #3672 on: January 11, 2018, 02:44:46 am »
Spoiler
Pretty impressive how much time you spend obsessing over this game and causing drama. Torn between responding, which is clearly what you want or just keeping my mouth shut. Guess I'll take the bait.

"The only "toxic" action I was associated with was the banter between Krastinov and I." Every time I have seen you on gf, you have either picked a fight or flat out harassed another player. You obsess and try to copy others to try and be funny. I get it, you're trying to make people like you but it causes a negative impact on the server. I have warned you several times in the past to take it to steam or to shut your mouth but that doesn't seem to work so the ban was necessary.

"At the same time, the only person banned was me. That is where the confusion and case begins. Why was I banned when others around me were being "toxic." You even said "hi suns" before banning me, surely this was by no means accidental. Again, what were your justifications for banning me and only me?"

It wasn't an accident. Honestly I could have banned both you and DJ but I decided that one ban would suffice unless DJ kept it up, which he didn't. Had he continued, he would have gotten banned as well. Like Krast said, if you're willing to troll, then accept the fact that you are also willing to be banned. It was an hour ban, I'm sure you'll survive.
[close]

In your perspective, I have been picking a fight or flat out "harassing" another player. I think you're quite misguided in your judgement to claim such a thing when people such as Krastinov know I "banter" around quite a lot. That's just the way I prefer to play, sorry. There's a difference between bantering and "harassing," which I would say 90% of the community knows how to read and identify banter.

The problem here is I was not "trolling" you. Dj and Oatmeal were, but not me. You banned me and me only when Dj and Oatmeal were the ones who were instigating. I'm not willing to be banned if I'm not even paying attention to you specifically. (I was bantering with Krastinov and most of my attention was going to him, honestly.) It was an hour ban yes, however in my perspective a tad bit biased/personal. "hi suns" *Ban*

I'm sure you'll survive the accusations being put forward to you instead of using "past hostilities" as an excuse once again. ::)

Edit: @Liquid

Spoiler
Bear doesn't have to be present to know whenever you bless the server with your group's presence, there is a certain amount of toxicity y'all bring along. Your group is known for harassing members and admins so don't be surprised when an admin does their job and puts an end to it. That's just my two cents
[close]

His opinion is reinforcing an argument that was present at said situation while he wasn't. I'm sure relatives of a police officer accused of misconduct are not allowed to be present in court unless they are a direct witness as an analogy.  :(
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 02:52:11 am by Suns »

Offline DjOverJoy

• Sergeant
  • NW Celebrity; Anyone who is anyone knows me.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DjOverJoy
« Reply #3673 on: January 11, 2018, 02:51:36 am »
Hey Yoop if you ever need a bad cop to ban some children just lmk, I know what those fucks do and I gotchu

Big Boy Skorp gotta ban people off NAGF to compensate for him transferring out of my Holdfast squad because he's scared of me LOL

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3674 on: January 11, 2018, 02:52:23 am »

Big Boy Skorp gotta ban people off NAGF to compensate for him transferring out of my Holdfast squad because he's scared of me LOL
I left because I came to Holdfast to get away from degenerate and toxic people like you

Hawkince is hurting the integrity of your argument  suns lmao