Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 563788 times)

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
  • Side: Union
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #2175 on: March 06, 2017, 06:12:31 pm »
Im gonna drive my car into the local tree
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Bevramos

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #2176 on: March 06, 2017, 09:22:58 pm »
Name under which you were banned: probably [22BI]ITen_Bevramos
What was happening when you got banned: idk, it was log or so ,yesterday night i was playing normaly(krast was kidding with me cause of my ping and i was playing normaly) and today at the evening and i tryied to log and it says im banned
Time, date, and timezone: I can´t know the time cause it was log but it was between yesterday night and today.
User Identification Number: 1256437

:P , even if not going to be unbanned i´d like to know why is was banned and because i like to play there and have some fun

I remember you being on last night but that was a different GUID than the one you just mentioned. That one is under a different name and was banned a while ago. I'll unban it though.

wtf kkkkk, i don´t have more then 1 guide lol, thanks man !

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: March 07, 2017, 12:17:23 am »
Don't know which one is worse. This or vipers.

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2178 on: March 07, 2017, 06:02:32 am »
"Worth a shot" -MATT the Gorilla

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline Risk_

• Major General
  • chris knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: March 07, 2017, 06:42:37 am »
Community Name: Risk
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Risk10/
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 41st Welsh Regiment of Foot (Maple's)
Admin History: NANWL referee, selected admin for upcoming NA Grand League (I believe this is going to happen as far as I know), several competitive and friendly 1v1s between regiments, Wednesday Line Only admin, Orcaryo's weekly duels, admin for Maccle's 2v2 and Theodin's 3v3 Tounraments, managed and admined linebattle events and Public servers.
Why would you be a good admin: I would be a great admin because I enforce the rules consistently, fairly, and unbiased. I have the experience and knowledge to be an appropriate admin for any event and server. At the same time, I want to make sure that everyone has fun, because that's why we all play NW! I am always on NA_Groupfighting because it is such a great server to play on and practice melee. I would like to make sure the server stays this way. Thanks
User Identification Number: 781614
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 05:06:01 pm by RiskyRisk »

Offline LiquidSkorpion

• Donator
  • Closet Canadian
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4thKGA for life
« Reply #2180 on: March 07, 2017, 06:46:19 am »
Community Name: Liquid
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035681747/
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 32e
Admin History:Referee of NAPL, NANWL, NAPL, Countless Official and unofficial 1v1`s, Beans Monday Linebattle, 5v5 Gold Melee Tournament, Wednesday Line only event, XIV Friday linebattle, 21e_Official, 4thKGA_Deathmatch, 1stSL_Official. Most likely forgetting countless others
Why would you be a good admin: I am constantly on the server and have reported countless teamkillers and trolls on the thread. I know almost every single Admin and moderator and have known them for a long time. I have a reputation for being a fair, yet just, admin on almost every event and 1v1 i help administrate. I would be able to be active and plan on actively monitoring the server and keeping an active presence on the server. I love the server with a passion and wish for it to maintain its position as one of NWs most coveted servers.
User Identification Number:1198840

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2181 on: March 07, 2017, 04:25:06 pm »
I hate to burst your collective bubbles but Label never selects new admins

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #2182 on: March 07, 2017, 05:29:24 pm »
Community Name: MATT
Steam Name (Links preffered): Matt the Homerun King
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): Nr8
Admin History:Been playing video games for 20 years, and  I've been an administrator on a few CS 1.6 servers, as well as DOTA 2, LoL, World of Warcraft, call of duty 2, call of duty 1, call of duty3, and call of duty4.

Why would you be a good admin: I am a very responsible person. I am very strict, and always enforce the rules, but I am still reasonable as well. I am well liked and well respected in the community, many members look up to me/admire me and I am an excellent leader. I am not biased, and will treat ALL players the same. I am also very humble and would never abuse my power. I would greatly appreciate it if I was allowed admin privileges.
User Identification Number: Can't remember
That's some quality right der

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #2183 on: March 07, 2017, 09:52:01 pm »
Community Name: MATT
Steam Name (Links preffered): Matt the Homerun King
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): Nr8
Admin History:Been playing video games for 20 years, and  I've been an administrator on a few CS 1.6 servers, as well as DOTA 2, LoL, World of Warcraft, call of duty 2, call of duty 1, call of duty3, and call of duty4.

Why would you be a good admin: I am a very responsible person. I am very strict, and always enforce the rules, but I am still reasonable as well. I am well liked and well respected in the community, many members look up to me/admire me and I am an excellent leader. I am not biased, and will treat ALL players the same. I am also very humble and would never abuse my power. I would greatly appreciate it if I was allowed admin privileges.
User Identification Number: Can't remember

This would be strangely similar to me if I were to put an app in. Other than I'm not really a hardass and I only played the original Call of Duty, none of the sequels.

Suns

« Reply #2184 on: March 08, 2017, 01:03:50 am »
LOL

Offline fireboy

• Colonel
  • 84th/45thN
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fireboy
« Reply #2185 on: March 08, 2017, 04:15:36 am »
Community Name: Risk
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Risk10/
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 41st Welsh Regiment of Foot (Maple's)
Admin History: NANWL referee, selected admin for upcoming NA Grand League (I believe this is going to happen as far as I know), several competitive and friendly 1v1s between regiments, Wednesday Line Only admin, Orcaryo's weekly duels, admin for Maccle's 2v2 and Theodin's 3v3 Tounraments, managed and admined linebattle events and Public servers.
Why would you be a good admin: I would be a great admin because I enforce the rules consistently, fairly, and unbiased. I have the experience and knowledge to be an appropriate admin for any event and server. At the same time, I want to make sure that everyone has fun, because that's why we all play NW! I am always on NA_Groupfighting because it is such a great server to play on and practice melee. I would like to make sure the server stays this way. Thanks
User Identification Number: 781614

Community Name: Liquid
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198035681747/
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable): 32e
Admin History:Referee of NAPL, NANWL, NAPL, Countless Official and unofficial 1v1`s, Beans Monday Linebattle, 5v5 Gold Melee Tournament, Wednesday Line only event, XIV Friday linebattle, 21e_Official, 4thKGA_Deathmatch, 1stSL_Official. Most likely forgetting countless others
Why would you be a good admin: I am constantly on the server and have reported countless teamkillers and trolls on the thread. I know almost every single Admin and moderator and have known them for a long time. I have a reputation for being a fair, yet just, admin on almost every event and 1v1 i help administrate. I would be able to be active and plan on actively monitoring the server and keeping an active presence on the server. I love the server with a passion and wish for it to maintain its position as one of NWs most coveted servers.
User Identification Number:1198840

Not taking apps, especially from plebs
[AEF/55th]Anthony 7:12 PM:
you have such a basic style/skillset
but you have the highest ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ GFing IQ i know

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #2186 on: March 08, 2017, 04:50:17 am »
Community Name:BabyJesus
Steam Name (Links preffered):Yes
Regiment (Leave blank if not applicable):4th
Admin History:Minecraft server, a cod server, a gmod server, a NW server, a NW 1v1, a NW tournament, a NW pug, a CSGO server
Why would you be a good admin:I sometimes the play on the server. I also heard label has a crush on me
User Identification Number:656767
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: March 08, 2017, 05:41:42 am »
Whats with everyone making apps all of the sudden, pretty sure theres never gonna be more admins unless theres suddenly an alive community again

Offline BmCx_Blacklabel

• First Lieutenant
  • Owner and Head Admin of NA_Groupfighting.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Label
« Reply #2188 on: March 08, 2017, 06:21:26 am »
Just going to go ahead and explain on the thread right now as to why Karth is no longer an admin on my server (since he decided to call me a moron and delete me before I could finish explaining). For those of you who don't have their ears to the ground on the 63e drama that has recently surfaced, that has nothing to do with this. Now before I start I do my best for personal stuff not to affect how I run my server, but this is my first and only exception to that rule.  A friend of mine was banned from their TS (which isn't really the problem, it's their server they can do what they want) but he forced longtime friends to unadd him and block him, this is the problem I have with him, threatening to remove people from their positions in the 63e because of their "associations" with him. Secondly he tries to hijack NANWL from Amit when he has literally NO CLAIM to it at all. Now don't mistake this post for bashing the 63e, I have no hate for the 63e at all, they are a solid regiment and have good members. My problem is with their General. When I look for admin, not only do I look at their qualification, but their personality also. And someone with as much of a god complex as Karth, when someone treats their regiment like a personal kingdom and forcing members to delete other people or they are kicked form the regiment is not okay with me. And for speaking my mind I am now banned from every 63e server, their teamspeak, and all of their events (almost like he is proving my point or something... and oh noooooooo what will I ever dooooooooooo so sad now) and he is forcing mods on my server to cut ties with NA_GF (or only use aliases while conducting NA_GF business because of "conflict of interests") or get kicked from the regiment, and needless to say the 63e are starting their own GF server, and I for one am not going to take that lying down, nor am I going to let the 63e have a monopoly on everything that happens in NW . But I don't want that fucking cancer of a person associated with my server in any way, shape or form. I am not going to have an admin on my server that, when confronted with someone who has a different opinion than someone, they delete them and threaten other people to cut their ties with them. I will not have an admin on my server that threatens MY MODS to cut ties with my server or they're banned from the community. That's not okay with me, and I clearly cannot trust that kind of person to make clear decisions. No regiment leader should hold that much power over their regiment members, this is meant to be fun. No regiment leader should have to threaten their members, just to get them to do what they want.  Just wanted to keep you all posted in case you start hearing wild stories of what happened.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 10:33:12 am by BmCx_Blacklabel »

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #2189 on: March 08, 2017, 06:25:59 am »
Ayyyy BASED LABEL

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)