Author Topic: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com  (Read 562346 times)

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA_Groupfighting | www.nwleaderboards.com
« Reply #1455 on: September 21, 2016, 01:34:34 am »
I don't know if there is a report format but the admin VirtualTurtle4 has been slaying earlier for something that wasn't against the rules. He slayed for being a sailor even though IT IS NOT AGAINST THE RULES. I checked twice.
Ahem. Excuse me good sir, but it is an unwritten rule that we have enforced for over a year because sailors have added ironflesh.
*added armor

Ironflesh doesn't increase the chance of glances, armor does.
I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline lewisfoxy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: September 21, 2016, 01:36:47 am »
Can you really slay for an UNWRITTEN rule? Seems very unprofessional. Surely it wouldn't take that long to add to the rules.

Offline Swerpious Maximous

• Brigadier General
  • I'm not creative
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Swerp
« Reply #1457 on: September 21, 2016, 01:38:37 am »
Can you really slay for an UNWRITTEN rule? Seems very unprofessional. Surely it wouldn't take that long to add to the rules.
I'm pretty sure it's a written rule

11. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins.

I'm not cool enough for a signature

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [1erPLG]Lans_5hine
« Reply #1458 on: September 21, 2016, 01:48:28 am »
I'm pretty sure it's a written rule

11. If an admin tells you to do something, you do it! Do not disrespect admins.

This.

Offline lewisfoxy

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: September 21, 2016, 01:52:16 am »
Yes i understand that rule. But he did not mention anything until he slayed me.

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: September 21, 2016, 01:54:09 am »
Yes i understand that rule. But he did not mention anything until he slayed me.

While encouraged, he doesn't necessarily have to say anything beforehand.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: September 21, 2016, 04:21:21 am »
have someone who makes your scripts etc,. to go in and remove their armor/give them regular line infantry armor.(i did it for na1)  It would be one less thing to worry about and save your admins time. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1462 on: September 21, 2016, 04:29:18 am »
have someone who makes your scripts etc,. to go in and remove their armor/give them regular line infantry armor.(i did it for na1)  It would be one less thing to worry about and save your admins time.

I don't like shirtless men.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1463 on: September 21, 2016, 04:32:53 am »
Talk to Label/Shine, but I believe they tried.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline KillerShark

• First Lieutenant
  • THE KillerShark
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: September 21, 2016, 04:35:04 am »
+1. Make it happen Label. Pretender rebels are already at 10% and your provinces have an unrest of 8.5. Sooner or later the rebellion will pop up with 50k troops. The only way to supress these rebels is to modify sailors in the scripts to make them playable. xD
Former: 29th CSjt, 12th Cpl, Nr37 Kpl, 21eme SoD, 18th LtCol, 1stMN/64th SgtMaj, 23rdPA SgtMaj, 45e CplFo, 78th ESO, 29th Capt, 57th Kgm, LG Fus, 71st Cpl, 34e SoD, 2ndQF LCpl, LG Uffz, Nr4 Gmnr, 98e SoD, 75e Fus, 18e FusV, 47th Grd, and 21st Pte.

Self Proclaimed best movement key player NA

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: September 21, 2016, 05:05:46 am »

sailor pants is the item that needs to be changed.(only one i bothered changing for na1)  sailor pants provide armor for the body and legs.   just look at what other line inf get for armor and replace the #'s for the pirate armor.   i don't remember if the feet or head get any extra armor, but one could look and change it if they feel like it. 

i am always about cutting admin work load where possible while helping the server.   This just removes one less headache for the staff on NAGF should they want it. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1466 on: September 21, 2016, 05:15:31 am »

sailor pants is the item that needs to be changed.(only one i bothered changing for na1)  sailor pants provide armor for the body and legs.   just look at what other line inf get for armor and replace the #'s for the pirate armor.   i don't remember if the feet or head get any extra armor, but one could look and change it if they feel like it. 

i am always about cutting admin work load where possible while helping the server.   This just removes one less headache for the staff on NAGF should they want it.
Ok, i'll get on them. I feel like they would have tried by now though.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: September 21, 2016, 05:26:47 am »
dk what they tried before honestly.  it works on na1.   pirates no longer eat 5 bullets, 10 stabs, and a howi before they die.(more armor than some heavy cav)  they die just like everyone else now.( i did give them some vodka tho)

idk what # you would change in the text file.  it is easier if you do it with python, compile, then upload the new item kind file. 

Offline Shine

• Donator
  • ˙͜>˙
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: September 21, 2016, 08:29:18 pm »

Yeah, I had contacted some guy to do it before at one point, but he ended up quitting NW and all stuff related to it, so I never got around to finding a new guy. If anyone knows how to/knows somebody that can, have them contact myself or Label on Steam and we'll make sure it gets done.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: September 21, 2016, 08:48:14 pm »
Maybe the based god siwi can do it?