Author Topic: I am Looking to hire some one to make a mod for minor mod for NAS  (Read 1449 times)

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I will pay for this skin with 42 items for cs-go or all my steam cards if you would to talk business add me on steam here is the link https://steamcommunity.com/id/DukeOfLongTree/

i am Looking for someone to do a re-skin of the 7th GA in Nas to the 18th GA will post images i would like all the Classes for the unite in game to be re-skin as well such as Pvt1 i would like to see Pvt 2 with the rank of Cpl on the shoulder for the Sergent i would like to see the rank of 1st Sgt and for the Color Bearer i would like to see the rank of Sgt Maj on the arm please add me on steam if you would like to talk more

Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 10:25:02 pm by Duke Of LongTree »

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a moder to do a reskin in NAS
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2016, 10:15:24 am »
what skin?

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for a moder to do a reskin in NAS
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2016, 04:18:18 pm »
what skin?

I am looking for some to reskin of one of the confederate units to the 18th GA
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 02:49:36 am by Duke Of LongTree »

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
Re: I am Looking to hire some one to make a mod for minor mod for NAS
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2016, 04:44:27 am »
hmmmm.....well the problem with that is that by changing the skins in game it will not only alter your unit but it will alter all the units that use that uniform due to the way N&S  is set up 1 uniform (hat, pants, shirt) could be used on all sorts of different units in all sorts of combinations.

Now, I think a thread should be made where regiments leave their reg name, what they want (what uniform), and an image of the uniform so that for the next update if we choose to even add new uniforms we can see what the public would like to see.

ALSO

I have made a new troops file which has many the bug fixes / new units (DOSE NOT REPLACE ANY OLD UNITS ONLY ADDS)

In order to get it message 1stDE_TheDoctor on steam or wait for me to release a full thread explaining it and having a link for it.

I could rename an existing unit for you to your regiments so name just pick a unit (find a unit that looks the most like them), or in the new update (if approved by the others and if they server at the beginning of the civil war) I might be able to assemble the unit with new or current items in the mod.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:51:27 am by TheDoctor »
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout