Author Topic: Rate the "RAP" song above you  (Read 202305 times)

Offline Majestic

• Sergeant Major
  • worldsbesthussar
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 94th_Gren_Tyrone_Bennett
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Rate the "RAP" song above you
« Reply #1020 on: August 24, 2018, 06:28:11 pm »
8/10

2x 1v1 Cavalry Duelling Tournament Winner

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: August 25, 2018, 12:02:43 am »
7/10

Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: August 25, 2018, 12:06:47 am »
Wtf are you talking about lol you can barely hear autotune in it
Are you serious?
Are you? How is that improper use of autotune?
Its fucking disgusting, it is such a basic overused autotune.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: August 25, 2018, 12:07:22 am »
2/10 good example how to not use autotune

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1024 on: August 25, 2018, 06:14:55 am »
Are you serious?
Windflower why do you always get so defensive when someone doesn't like your music lmao & you can't sound like that without autotune
I don't always get defensive don't strawman me bro. I don't really care I just think McPero is kinda dumb. It ain't obvious there's auto tune and McPero (not the smartest or nicest guy around) is just really hard to talk to.

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025 on: August 25, 2018, 10:07:40 am »
Are you serious?
Windflower why do you always get so defensive when someone doesn't like your music lmao & you can't sound like that without autotune
I don't always get defensive don't strawman me bro. I don't really care I just think McPero is kinda dumb. It ain't obvious there's auto tune and McPero (not the smartest or nicest guy around) is just really hard to talk to.
Ain't obvious lol, I think this thread is about rating songs not people posting them.

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: August 25, 2018, 06:35:08 pm »
Are you serious?
Pretty sure it was you who got defensive when I said scxrlord isn't a rapper. I'm not trynna strawman you but everyone's going to have their own opinion on music. If he's not the easiest guy to talk to (not saying he is or isn't) then just take what he says on the chin. & But just cause it's not obvious doesn't mean he's not using it.

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: August 25, 2018, 06:54:25 pm »
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: August 25, 2018, 07:41:49 pm »
Rate my song already please.

Are you serious?
Pretty sure it was you who got defensive when I said scxrlord isn't a rapper. I'm not trynna strawman you but everyone's going to have their own opinion on music. If he's not the easiest guy to talk to (not saying he is or isn't) then just take what he says on the chin. & But just cause it's not obvious doesn't mean he's not using it.
It is pretty obvious but I can understand that people who listen to a lot of autotune just adopt to it and don't notice it unless its really hardcore.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 07:46:54 pm by McPero »

AeroNinja

« Reply #1029 on: August 25, 2018, 09:11:46 pm »
I prefer autotune than the stuff you post here McPero. Don’t be such a silly like “rate my song already”. Go make your own music thread if you are into Slavic, Korean or whatever the hell you listen to. Is it so hard? This thread is to bring the rap enthousiastics together. And quit these nonsense debates on this beautiful rap thread ffs.

Also

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #1030 on: August 26, 2018, 02:19:22 am »
Spoiler
Are you serious?
[close]
I did not really get defensive I was just curious as to why you thought it wasn't real rap and you just responded with "its trash"  instead of having an actual conversation

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: August 26, 2018, 10:09:41 am »
I prefer autotune than the stuff you post here McPero. Don’t be such a silly like “rate my song already”. Go make your own music thread if you are into Slavic, Korean or whatever the hell you listen to. Is it so hard? This thread is to bring the rap enthousiastics together. And quit these nonsense debates on this beautiful rap thread ffs.

Also

Song I posted is in fucking english you facist so I clearly read the thread while you didn't read my post you cringelord. "This thread is to bring the rap enthousiastics together" And don't say your not a facist you just said rap in non english language is not for rap enthousiastics, your just showing your massive bigotry and 20th century mentality. Fuck off you change your name every fucking week to something even more artistic like a 9 year old, which to be fair your psyche is that of an 9 year old. Grow some brain cells, please.

2/10 good example how to not use autotune

Still here.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:17:57 am by McPero »

AeroNinja

« Reply #1032 on: August 26, 2018, 10:28:55 am »
You call me a fascist when you post a fascist song about fascists? And yes I like to stay young. I prefer to be happy 9 year old than a depressed mental sad piece of shit like you. Stay of this thread if you cant contribute normal rap songs like everyone else.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: August 26, 2018, 11:43:48 am »
You call me a fascist when you post a fascist song about fascists? And yes I like to stay young. I prefer to be happy 9 year old than a depressed mental sad piece of shit like you. Stay of this thread if you cant contribute normal rap songs like everyone else.
Yeah your actions and statements are actually facist while me posting song with facist lyrics doesn't mean I support it, i just find the song fun and the edgy bars are so funny. Yeah I'm depressed piece of shit, you know me so well. Who are you to say what is normal rap lol?

Offline Riv

• Sergeant
  • ooga booga
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: August 26, 2018, 07:56:14 pm »
Spoiler
Are you serious?
[close]
I did not really get defensive I was just curious as to why you thought it wasn't real rap and you just responded with "its trash"  instead of having an actual conversation

I said its trash because scarlord is not a rapper lol. There's no flow, no rhythm, no rhyming even. He's literally screaming down the mic and that's what we class as fucking rap nowadays? Issa joke. His music is more rock than it is rap. Sooner or later that emo will hang himself anyway and we won't have to listen to his music. & I'll stand by my word, it's not 'real rap', he brings no lyricism or effort, it's not thought-provoking and has no depth to it. Talentless at the end of the day, the only reason he's quasi-famous is that he's fucking weird and I guess Russian people love that seeing as they're like 90% of his fan-base.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 08:01:02 pm by Rivers »