Author Topic: Cracked Server of 1stBG  (Read 13656 times)

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
Re: Cracked Server of 1stBG
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2015, 09:21:09 pm »
Well, this is interesting..
I am in process to make the video

AeroNinja

« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2015, 09:22:19 pm »

Offline Vladimir

• Sergeant
  • ХАХАХАХА БЛА БЛА БЛА!
    • View Profile
    • Bulgarian_Leib_Guard
  • Nick: Vladimir
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2015, 09:23:21 pm »
This is the server!(pirate version)

Phailur

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2015, 09:30:06 pm »
Vietnamese server with 420 ping, what a great life that could be...

AeroNinja

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2015, 09:30:46 pm »
Vietnam is Illuminati.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2015, 09:30:50 pm »
I don't see what the problem is...is anyone losing money/sleep over this? It's a very old game, I'm sure a cracked server won't be the downfall of it. If anything, it just inhibits them from playing the game normally.

Offline Kiril_Stoynov

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kiril
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2015, 09:37:57 pm »
I don't see what the problem is...is anyone losing money/sleep over this? It's a very old game, I'm sure a cracked server won't be the downfall of it. If anything, it just inhibits them from playing the game normally.

Why did i buy the game? To play it legitimately and legally. By law in the countries in the world exept 2-3, cracking is illegal. Of course so many people do it that its dead for. Although we are trying to keep the Napoleonic Wars community very clean, and the obstacles are server like this one and people like you. I dont think you should be here in this comunity, i think you should be elsewhere in the cracked community which is falling appart like leaves of trees.

Why did we pay money to play this? I have all the expansions and DLCs of Mount and Blade, Including Fire and Sword, Warband and the normal game. I spent money on this because i like it and you come tell me playing the game without paying money is fair? Who looses money??? Taleworlds Loses money of course. If it is true that you don't see the problem of this then there is something wrong that you have to fix, and act fast over it.

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13thRS Death
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2015, 09:43:01 pm »
well its true I have a dual server cuz 50% of my clan cant afford game but every month they are buying it 1 by 1 .I am just showing New guys How good is the game and I am bringing New Customers to taleworlds new people more money for the company . And I dont see problem i played with 20 regs in my server and nothing bad happened we just have line battle by december when all our guys have the game we will stop it and also we pay for the server from LEGALHoster with Real Money so thats all .

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2015, 09:44:41 pm »
well its true I have a dual server cuz 50% of my clan cant afford game but every month they are buying it 1 by 1 .I am just showing New guys How good is the game and I am bringing New Customers to taleworlds new people more money for the company . And I dont see problem i played with 20 regs in my server and nothing bad happened we just have line battle by december when all our guys have the game we will stop it and also we pay for the server from LEGALHoster with Real Money so thats all .
50% LOL ? from 32 guys only 7 have the game
THEN WHY  THE DEVELOPERS MADE THE GAME WHEN SOME CRACKERS ARE CRACKING IT AND THE COMPANY ARE LOSING MONEY FROM IT

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2015, 09:47:13 pm »
ONLY YOU AND HOSTER WIN FROM THAT
THE COMPANY IS LOSING HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BECAUSE ONE COPY COST 19 EURO +10 EURO DLC FROM 32 ONLY 7 HAVE IT
32-7=25
25X29=725 EURO LOST ONLY BY 1STBG

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2015, 09:47:42 pm »
we had 10 guys from 17 attended with legit version and 23 out of 40 with game :)

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2015, 09:48:40 pm »
we had 10 guys from 17 attended with legit version and 23 out of 40 with game :)
Lol m8 this doesnt even change the fact about the cracked server and the lost money of the company

Offline InvisibleBG

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2015, 09:50:42 pm »
Lol m8 this doesnt even change the fact about the cracked server and the lost money of the company
ITS EVEN FUNNY THAT YOU DECLINED BATTLE IN OTHER SERVERs CUZ YoU WILL NOT HAVE PLAYERs ,LIKE THE 92ND COLONEL ASKED YOU ,YOU JUST SAID NO AND ETC.....

Offline HerculesBG

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2015, 09:50:54 pm »
and still what does the game lose we dont attend events or play publuc servers you cant enjoy the game :D thats why every month like 3 guys buy it and we increase number of legit guys

Offline DarkBG

• First Lieutenant
  • To die will be an awfully big adventure.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2015, 09:51:51 pm »
Invisible i dont know what is the problem i am paying for this server every month its a legal paying and what about your people bying keys from random turkish people 30 keys for 4 euro you wanna speak about that ?