Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Pro Cup - [NWPC] (GRAND-FINALS!)  (Read 90562 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Napoleonic Wars Pro Cup - [NWPC] (GRAND-FINALS!)
« Reply #705 on: June 13, 2021, 08:03:02 am »
Congrats to the 84th for defeating the 8th in a "close match" and winning the bronze cup!

84th 6 - 4 8th
why is close match in quotations

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Fartknocker

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fartknocker
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #706 on: June 13, 2021, 04:40:06 pm »
Congrats to the 84th for defeating the 8th in a "close match" and winning the bronze cup!

84th 6 - 4 8th
why is close match in quotations

The 84th made a charitable donation of 4 rounds
63e pawn in an anti-63e world.

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #707 on: June 15, 2021, 04:10:50 am »
Gigi
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline RussianFury

• Lieutenant General
  • Tribal Chief
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #708 on: June 15, 2021, 04:14:02 am »
Only non-toxic messages or the league hosts posts will be allowed.

Offline [Stryker]

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 92nd CSjt
    • View Profile
    • My Yt Channel
  • Nick: Stryker
« Reply #709 on: June 15, 2021, 04:14:47 am »
Only non-toxic message or the league hosts posts will be allowed.
I love you russian

Offline Runepkyz

• Major
  • Hey, How are you! Best EU.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: PonyBoy
« Reply #710 on: June 15, 2021, 04:15:52 am »
I got all dem screens if wanted.
8=====================D ~ ~ ~ ~

Offline Chantakey

• Donator
  • Slayer of Weebs, Destroyer of WoR, Fattest cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Hoekage of NW
« Reply #711 on: June 15, 2021, 04:25:10 am »
Damn NW really can't have nice things these days. Sadge, but all the shit has been resolved through talking and not being mongs.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #712 on: June 15, 2021, 04:26:51 am »
Any posts that are spewing nonsense or toxic b.s will be deleted. The score will stand at 3-1 with 21st leading and need to be completed at a later date, if it cannot the match will end in a tie and the league will end with 21st and 1tes tied for 1st/2nd.

The score was 1 - 1 then someone starting ddosing Chantakey, they would DC him every time the range got close. Vetro was also attacked 1 round and kicked mid fight. Another round the 21st had a player DC at nearly pointblank range and seemingly rambo charged into 1tes causing massive confusion and the 21st took advantage of it and fired into 1tes while they were mixed in melee with the DCd rambo player. The round should of been immediately reset as the DC massively and unfairly affected the round. Instead, Glenn failed to do his job as a ref and caused a much bigger problem. However 21st did agree that the round should be reset and it was, making the score 3-1. Sadly the ddos attacks could not be stopped and the 21st seemed unwilling to work with 1tes.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 04:40:48 am by Marceaux »

Offline 21st_Alexander

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Alexander
« Reply #713 on: June 15, 2021, 04:42:26 am »
Not that we were unwilling to cooperate but we had already delayed the match by one day. Not really willing to do another day as to as what I said. I am working two jobs this summer and trying to get my guys on. Tonight was the last time many of my guys were playing with the regiment so I could not get them back on. I am being as sportsmanlike as I can be. Since you guys had beef with 093 and they fucked with you that is not my fault. We were here, active and ready.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: June 15, 2021, 04:49:35 am »
Not that we were unwilling to cooperate but we had already delayed the match by one day. Not really willing to do another day as to as what I said. I am working two jobs this summer and trying to get my guys on. Tonight was the last time many of my guys were playing with the regiment so I could not get them back on. I am being as sportsmanlike as I can be. Since you guys had beef with 093 and they fucked with you that is not my fault. We were here, active and ready.

Regardless of who did it etc, Chan was clearly being targeted and ddossed mid match at the worst times possible. Not to mention the other issues. It is a shitty situation no matter how you look at it. I appreciate you talking with me mid match Alex. I am just trying to find the fairest resolution possible for both sides. I do not fault the 21st for any of this, but I also cant fault a regiment that is clearly getting attacked in a big match. And the problems with the ref did not help the situation at all. Please hmu on steam so we can find a better resolution if possible.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #715 on: June 15, 2021, 04:51:34 am »
I remember the days when KoSJ and Windflower were getting DDOS'd by Appleorgasm over something petty during pub events, 1v1's, gfs that literally occurred for probably a month straight. I don't think the PSG ever pushed back a match while it was happening live. That's like the Buccaneers saying "Tom Brady got injured after half-time, gonna need to postpone the Super Bowl guys." I mean voiding a round? Sure, but when you start throwing a tantrum because what multiple refs said even if it's your league? That's just sad, you didn't have to play a live round like that.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #716 on: June 15, 2021, 04:52:07 am »
I am going to boot Jolly Canadian
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: June 15, 2021, 04:59:24 am »
I remember the days when KoSJ and Windflower were getting DDOS'd by Appleorgasm over something petty during pub events, 1v1's, gfs that literally occurred for probably a month straight. I don't think the PSG ever pushed back a match while it was happening live. That's like the Buccaneers saying "Tom Brady got injured after half-time, gonna need to postpone the Super Bowl guys." I mean voiding a round? Sure, but when you start throwing a tantrum because what multiple refs said even if it's your league? That's just sad, you didn't have to play a live round like that.

Few things here, one this is a grand final. Not a random 1v1 or pub LB therefore it needs to be handled differently. Secondly a primary line leader being prevented from playing massively affects the match. Its no diff then if Chan got OA'd every round and requested a reset. This was even worse because he couldn't even tell anyone to pause or to take over. And he was able and willing to play but another person was literally stopping him in the middle of a match. Its not comparable to Tom Brady getting injured. Also, if we voided every round that Chan was dossed mid round the score would be 1-1. I however decided to give the 21st some slack since it wasn't their fault and let them have 2 rounds that Chan was dossed at close range mid-maneuver or volley and it massively affected and changed those rounds.

Offline Red Viper

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Red Viper
« Reply #718 on: June 15, 2021, 05:26:03 am »

Few things here, one this is a grand final. Not a random 1v1 or pub LB therefore it needs to be handled differently. Secondly a primary line leader being prevented from playing massively affects the match. Its no diff then if Chan got OA'd every round and requested a reset. This was even worse because he couldn't even tell anyone to pause or to take over. And he was able and willing to play but another person was literally stopping him in the middle of a match. Its not comparable to Tom Brady getting injured. Also, if we voided every round that Chan was dossed mid round the score would be 1-1. I however decided to give the 21st some slack since it wasn't their fault and let them have 2 rounds that Chan was dossed at close range mid-maneuver or volley and it massively affected and changed those rounds.

I get Chantakey is the leader of the 1tes, but you are also there to lead Marceaux aren't you? I mean sure, I understand voiding that round when it was down to 5-7 people at the end. Just take the L that the match refs ruled and move on, games dead and this match won't mean anything in a couple days. There has been plenty of scuffed events on NW from people hijacking admin and banning to league hosts using hacks.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: June 15, 2021, 05:38:36 am »

I get Chantakey is the leader of the 1tes, but you are also there to lead Marceaux aren't you? I mean sure, I understand voiding that round when it was down to 5-7 people at the end. Just take the L that the match refs ruled and move on, games dead and this match won't mean anything in a couple days. There has been plenty of scuffed events on NW from people hijacking admin and banning to league hosts using hacks.

Yes, but I have never lead 1tes from the front nor did we even get a chance to discuss or think about it. Also when he was he was getting dossed, we didn't even know chan was gone half the time because he would be DCd but was still in server and TS and it was happening at times that just completely fucked us in the rounds and gave us no chance to respond and react to what was going on. And to unfairly force a reg to play with a handicap just wasn't fair either. I agree that in the end it doesn't matter. But I feel the only way to be fair was to reschedule as the match went horribly off the rails and the refs and leaders needed time to talk that we didn't have in the moment. There were just way to many issues from the start. It should of been handled in the moment but a break down of communication and confusement between leaders and refs caused the problem to get out of hand. It was just way to messy to make a clean call sadly.