Author Topic: Official Battle Server [EU]  (Read 18739 times)

Offline Sgt. Chris

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Official Battle Server [EU]
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2013, 07:53:51 pm »
Ingame Name: Sgt. Chris

Steam Name: mainecker

Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers):

I was admin on an big Mount & Blade Server
Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good one because I know how to speak with people and I am very friendly too. My written english is of an high standard. The main fact is that i have a lot of experience in things like Admin, Servers etc. and I like to play this game --> I will be fair too all and won´t do anything stupid.

Timezone: UTC +1

Activity on the server (hours per week): 6-7 hours in the week

*Edit: Tipped my Steamname wrong.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 04:25:05 pm by Sgt. Chris »

Offline MrPiggles

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MrPiggles
  • Side: Union
« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2013, 09:55:23 pm »
Ingame Name: MrPiggles
Steam Name: MrPiggles
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): I'm going to be honest, I have no real experience admining M&B servers, but I am fully proficient with all the admining tools.
Why you would be a good admin: I've noticed that 90% of the time that I play in the AZW server, there's no admin on, which significantly diminishes the quality of the game because the bots become capped at 50 and some maps such as Borodino require a side change. I feel that I would be a good admin because I'm very level headed, patient, and fair. I would only kick people after warning them first about them breaking the rules, I wouldn't ban/kick people randomly. I would also be very receptive to the server (eg I would prefer letting server polls and the people on the servers themselves decide the map to play, would set the bot count and maps based on what people want in the server, etc.) I understand that my lack of experience admining in M&B counts against me, but I am very quick to learn, and would be very excited to have the position of admin on the AZW server.
Timezone: EST (US)
Activity on the server (hours per week): 6 - 12
« Last Edit: March 20, 2013, 09:59:12 pm by MrPiggles »

Offline Robinhood

• Captain
  • "We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches
    • View Profile
    • Imperium Aquilarum
  • Nick: 33rd_Sjt_RobinHood
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2013, 12:47:12 am »
Hey avenger, Blucher says to use the modb upload for the server to stop the errors:

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3782.0

Already have downloaded and uploaded it twice. If any error occurs it propably is the client version...

Know when we might receive a replay regarding our applications?

Added you on steam.

Well this in embarrassing, major fail on my part, I accidentally declined... Sorry about that, could you please re ad me, this time il be sure to accept lol

Offline Wigster600

• Major General
  • "Oh shit." - Wigster600
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Wigster600/John_Cooper
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2013, 11:31:15 pm »
    Ingame Name: Wigster600
    Steam Name: Wigster600
    Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): None.
    Why you would be a good admin: I am honest, beleive souly in fair play & will not yield to corruption/bending the rules based on favouratism. I also noticed that when I go on there are rarely admins online.
    Timezone: Uk time.
    Activity on the server (hours per week): Mostly Weekends & sometimes midweek.

Offline Pale_Rider

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pale_Rider
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2013, 01:37:21 am »
IGN: Pale_Rider
Steam: TechKriss
Prior Experience: Not much to say as an admin on Mount And Blade, but are/have been part of several regiments.
Why choose me?: I'm active, and I can uphold the rules. I can take a joke and wont be to harsh with people unless I have too. I see that on certain times of the
day there are no admins, and it's often then theres a few Teamkillers or people who comes with racist statements. I also treat everyone equal, no favourites.
Timezone: GMT+1
Activity: Ca 60h each week

Offline XtremeBadger

• Second Lieutenant
  • GOD WILLS IT!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2013, 10:09:03 pm »
Ingame Name: 3rd_Kent_Cpt_Hoopy

Steam Name: [3rd] Hoopy

Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): I have some but not much experience admining large servers but I have previously been an admin of a few events on NW.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good admin on the server because I am fair, I obey the rules, I would not just kick someone or ban someone strait away, I won't use the server admin for anything selfish, I would not treat anyone different from another person, everyone will be equal.

Timezone: GMT+0

Activity on the server (hours per week): 30 - 40

Offline Mobman777

• Private
  • ROYAL GUARDS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: More Names Than You Can Think Of
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2013, 07:43:19 pm »
Ingame Name: 50th_Line_Cpl_Mobman/Mobman
Steam Name:Mobman777
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): Yes, on NW and different mods like Persistent World.
Why you would be a good admin: I had past experience admining on servers and i know the admin tools well, I know the rules and would not abuse the right of becoming an admin, I am not there to decide polls, that is up to the publics choice unless the teams have switch around (e.g I think on one map(  it might be borodino but i may be wrong) the zulus start on the defending side), im trusty and always active and up for anything and the bot numbers are always a problem when one person makes a poll and it ruins the gameplay when the server climbs to a high number of players, I never see any admins online when i do play the mod, i would love to be the one that fills in that gap.
Timezone: GMT
Activity on the server (hours per week): 20-30 Hrs Weekly, I go on everyday when I can.

Offline Furrnox

• Lieutenant General
  • Eternally incorrect, centre-left, asshole.
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2013, 10:09:17 pm »
Ingame Name: -[TRR]-Pte-Furrnox
Steam Name: Furrnox
Prior experience in admiring (no small regimental servers): Only smaller servers.
Why you would be a good admin: I think I would be a good admin because I have lead regiments, events and minor servers and I have always maintained order and fun during my time as leader and admin. I also don't have any issues with anyone in the community I'm sure that if you asked around people wouldn't mind me as an admin.
Timezone: GMT +1
Activity on the server (hours per week): 20-30 hours a week :)
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:20:44 pm by Furrnox »

Offline izatopia

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2013, 12:49:29 am »
    Ingame Name:DDA_3JI_Kpt_iza
    Steam Name:izatopia
    Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers):used to admining LB with 100+ back when i was in the 13te
    Why you would be a good admin:to get less rude language and find the fine maps there are since many vote on a map which is not working like city maps
    Timezone:+1 copenhagen
    Activity on the server (hours per week):20+ hours or so i tend to play it alot to get away from NW  :)
« Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 12:53:19 am by izatopia »

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2013, 09:33:40 am »
I won't be able to admin the server until my country fixes the Fiber Optics for the internet :(

Offline shane

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 07, 2013, 04:04:22 pm »
Ingame Name:
Steam Name: Gen.Killeruk [22nd AB]
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): north and south admin and my own servers for arma 2 and rnl
Why you would be a good admin: im fair and active
Timezone:gmt
Activity on the server (hours per week): 4-6

Offline bulajunior

• Sergeant
  • Way to into Arma 3 Milsim & Sophie Turner
    • View Profile
    • NATO (European) Reaction Corps
  • Nick: 18e_Fus_The_Price_Is_High
« Reply #56 on: April 07, 2013, 10:50:53 pm »
Ingame Name: 4e_Gren_SoD_Ethan_Achille
Steam Name: 4e_Bulajunior
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers):well i am admin in
the 4e server for the short time we had 200 all the time with a helms deep map and was active pretty much 6 hours a day at least
Why you would be a good admin:i am active friendly but i like organisation people sticking to the rules but i talk to people informal while playing 
Timezone: gmt
Activity on the server (hours per week): 25 hrs
A New Wave of Milsim

A New Wave of Milsim

Offline hintoflime

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2013, 01:42:13 pm »
Ingame Name: [HSC]52nd_NCO_pineapple or just pineapple
Steam Name: pandaweed131
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): I don't have any admin experience however I know milkman very well several months now and I would like to start my admin experience on The your official AZW server.
Why you would be a good admin: I always come into the server wishing I could do something about it when somebody is teamhurting/killing etc. I am honestly tired of people messing around and I want to make a change. I hate always coming into the server and finding trolls ruining the game. I often go into spec as well to monitor peoples behavior as well as playing in the game. I would make a good admin because I WILL abide by the rules thanks. sincerely your NCO from the 52nd HSC.
Timezone: I am Currently on GMT+1
Activity on the server (hours per week):16-22 hrs per week on the server.

Offline Desert Thunda

• Colonel
  • u wish u knew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Commissar_DesertThunda
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2013, 02:49:58 pm »
Ingame Name: [HSC]52nd_NCO_pineapple or just pineapple
Steam Name: pandaweed131
Prior experience in admining (no small regimental servers): I don't have any admin experience however I know milkman very well several months now and I would like to start my admin experience on The your official AZW server.
Why you would be a good admin: I always come into the server wishing I could do something about it when somebody is teamhurting/killing etc. I am honestly tired of people messing around and I want to make a change. I hate always coming into the server and finding trolls ruining the game. I often go into spec as well to monitor peoples behavior as well as playing in the game. I would make a good admin because I WILL abide by the rules thanks. sincerely your NCO from the 52nd HSC.
Timezone: I am Currently on GMT+1
Activity on the server (hours per week):16-22 hrs per week on the server.

+1

Been playing on the server and he is a very good player and seems honest.

Offline Blitz

• First Sergeant
  • Repent! For tomorrow you die!
    • View Profile
    • 91st Argyllshire Highlanders
  • Nick: 91st_LCpl_Peter_Morgan
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2013, 12:55:39 am »
Ingame Name:"91st_LCpl_Alexander_Morgan"
Steam Name: "[91st] Blitz"
Prior experience in admining: I have many friends who administrate servers such as Groupfighting, 33rd siege, 84e siege etc (NW) and I have learnt the ways of using the Admin tools but haven't experienced being a Admin myself, although this server seems excellent for starters.
Why you would be a good admin: There has been few Admins on the server as of late around peak times (GMT+1) I believe that I am fair and just to all, but on the other hand won't be taken likely by the likes of serious trolls, racism, strong language and people who just want to ruin the game for everyone. I also like to interact with people and socialize with them to make sure they are having as much fun as I could give them. Trust me I hate people who ruin the fun for everyone for their benefit and I irritates me how I can't do anything to stop them.
Timezone: UK (GMT+1)
Activity on the server (hours per week): Around about 8-10 Hours per week, mostly during 4PM-10PM on weekdays and whenever on the weekend.
Are you a tough, darn tootin straight shootin soon of a gun, maybe you have what it takes for the 1st Texan.