Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274405 times)

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1845 on: October 25, 2016, 12:47:07 am »
I was supposed to be unbanned last Friday. I am unsure if I am unbanned or not, as I have been grinding Battlefield 1 recently. I will not be on the server for a while.

Offline Haca

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #1846 on: October 25, 2016, 04:03:38 am »
I was supposed to be unbanned last Friday. I am unsure if I am unbanned or not, as I have been grinding Battlefield 1 recently. I will not be on the server for a while.
You were given instructions on how your unban would go. Please do not waste space on the forum.

You were supposed to quote your post on 10/21/2016 to be unbanned

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1847 on: October 25, 2016, 06:18:02 am »
Lol this is good enough. I'll unban you tonight

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #1848 on: October 25, 2016, 06:29:39 am »
Nickname: Glenn
GUID: 793812
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsGlennTho
How active can you be?: A lot
Current Regiment/Clan: [4th] Prince of Wales own Volunteers
Admin experience: Have reffed multiple 1v1s, admining a Tuesday Line Only Linebattle, Godfreid's NA Duel League, 30th & Nr4 Regimental server, my own 25 slot server, and in the future Marceaux's newly launched North American Pro Cup
Why do you want this role?: I do enjoy playing on this server, and at some points like late at night, there aren't any admins on. I'm in the West Coast of the United States and I do play late a lot during the summers till about 2 AM EST.

Accepted get on teamspeak for more info
click here to join the 84th

Offline USMC_Pvt_Mcoy93

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1849 on: October 25, 2016, 06:52:08 am »

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
« Reply #1850 on: October 25, 2016, 10:17:56 pm »
Admin experience: Have reffed multiple 1v1s, admining a Tuesday Line Only Linebattle, Godfreid's NA Duel League, 30th & Nr4 Regimental server, my own 25 slot server, and in the future Marceaux's newly launched North American Pro Cup
Why do you want this role?: I do enjoy playing on this server, and at some points like late at night, there aren't any admins on. I'm in the West Coast of the United States and I do play late a lot during the summers till about 2 AM EST.

Did you just accept yourself!?!

Offline PenileUlcer24

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1851 on: October 26, 2016, 01:45:53 am »

You were given instructions on how your unban would go. Please do not waste space on the forum.

You were supposed to quote your post on 10/21/2016 to be unbanned
Harsh :-( plus, wouldn't I be wasting more space if I quoted my unban request anyway? A one line sentence takes up a smaller space than a whole unban request.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #1852 on: October 26, 2016, 01:50:03 am »

Did you just accept yourself!?!
well no one else would
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline GandalfTheBlack

• Volunteer
  • gang gang
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1853 on: October 26, 2016, 02:03:27 am »
Unban Request:
Name:Gandalf
Offense: tbh idk, but probably using racial slurs and trolling
Why should you be unbanned?: honestly, you guys don't win or lose anything by unbanning me but I hope that you'll take my word in saying that I won't do it anymore.
User ID #: 637349
Time/Date: 6:41 10/22/16

You were banned for questioning the racial slur rule and saying you could say racial slurs because there was no admin on.

However when you join the server it says no racial slurs on the show game rules popup and there's a rotating saying that says no racial slurs.

Quote your unban request on 10/25/16 to remind me to unban you.
/quote

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1854 on: October 26, 2016, 03:40:15 am »

You were banned for questioning the racial slur rule and saying you could say racial slurs because there was no admin on.

However when you join the server it says no racial slurs on the show game rules popup and there's a rotating saying that says no racial slurs.

/quote

Unbanned, you should be able to join the server at the next rotation. So that could be up to an hour

Offline GandalfTheBlack

• Volunteer
  • gang gang
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1855 on: October 27, 2016, 04:22:32 am »
Unban Request:
Why should you be unbanned?: honestly, you guys don't win or lose anything by unbanning me but I hope that you'll take my word in saying that I won't do it anymore.

my unban request, its the 26th pls help

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1856 on: October 27, 2016, 05:26:03 am »
Unban Request:

my unban request, its the 26th pls help
You were unbanned already. Does it still say "banned"? Server list servers are currently down right now, no servers are able to be connected to currently

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1857 on: October 28, 2016, 05:02:38 pm »
Admin Application

In-Game Name: USMC_Pvt_Mcoy93
Steam Name: Mcoy93
Regiment/Rank(If Any): USMC_Pvt
Admin Experience: unfortunantley non
Spoken Languages: English and some Italian
Availability: every late morning and  evening (10am - 3pm and 10pm-1am) Saturdays after 7pm (this might change during college semesters.
Reason Why You Want This Role: I would personally love some experience in being an admin for a server. More importantly, I love this server and i want to help the people that play bot survival continue to have unadulterated fun. I've been playing on this server for about 8 months now and i would love the opportunity to be able to help other admins maintain the fun and friendly environment that it already is( even if at times it can be hostile and annoying).

Accepted.
Welcome new admin McCoy93!

You've been a regular on the server for over a year. Congratulations! I know your cool calm demeanor will be an asset to the admin ranks.

Offline Cas99

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1858 on: November 04, 2016, 02:18:30 am »
Nickname: Cas or A_Bad_Singer
GUID: Unsure what this means, but I assume it's my ingame name: Cas
Steam:  Cas (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198120925354/)
How active can you be?:  I'm on fairly frequently, almost daily.  There are a few sprees of days where I work, but generally daily.
Current Regiment/Clan:  None
Admin experience: I was leader of a clan, <US>, on Halo 1 and CE.  Therefore, I was an admin for our zombie server and appointed other admins.  We had a membership of 211 at our highest before school resumed for most of us.
Why do you want this role?:
 I'm on the Bot Survival server a fair amount and know the rules of the server.  I'm considered a good, fun player by regulars on the server, and have never been guilty of breaking the server rules (spamming BP, for example).  I administered several Halo 1 and Halo CE servers, and had admin privileges on the zombie survival server for the clan, and appointed other admins as well.  This allows me to understand that players just want to enjoy the game, and an effective and present/regularly-on admin is good for them.

Offline The Inventor

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Brock
« Reply #1859 on: November 05, 2016, 02:10:25 am »
Nickname: Brock
GUID:435101
Steam: 29th Brock - https://steamcommunity.com/id/JamesBrock
How active can you be?: Play NW frequently on Almost everyday of the week. on for couple hours at a time.
Current Regiment/Clan: 29th Worcestershire Regiment of Foot [Cpl]
Admin experience:
- Was an admin on the Historical Events server, was not on for a very long time- disbanded
- Was with the 23rd for over a year was Moderating there server.
- Moderated 1v1's the 23rd had.
- Currently admin on Pike & Shot.
- Currently admin on NA_Airplanes & EU_Airplanes
- A couple more short term, I just don't remember, they were a long time ago.
Why do you want this role?:
I am a very fair, experienced player with love to the NW community. I am always fair and mature with the decisions I make, and NEVER abuse any power I would get. I am a very fair and knowledgeable person, and people know me by that. I am aware of your rules and respect them along with everyone as well. Since i am part of the 29th this would give me a larger chance to participate in the Bot Survival experience and help players achieve there goal in your server. To have fun and obey the rules you have given them.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 02:58:43 am by The Inventor »