Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274356 times)

Offline Greinstad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1605 on: August 29, 2016, 04:25:18 am »
Although I do understand your point.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1606 on: August 29, 2016, 04:25:47 am »
But let's be real. Did anyone actually take any offense to what I wrote??? A majority of the NW's population I guarantee you would not be offended, even if it was meant for insult.

Also everyone is like that.

I'll put it a different way:

If you break a rule, you get banned. I'm not sure about all the offensive stuff everyone's talking about, but that's how it works.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1607 on: August 29, 2016, 05:28:13 am »

Hi Tired,

Just wanted to post a reminder so you could forward my unban request.

I truly regret my actions and apologize again. 

Thank you.

Unbanned, the server should read the list in a little bit.

Offline Greinstad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: August 29, 2016, 05:33:36 am »
Alright. I understand that it is an official rule to not insult or use racial slurs, regardless if someone takes offense. If I am unbanned, I will try my best to not be so negative, and best avoid the chat.

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
« Reply #1609 on: August 29, 2016, 07:39:09 am »
-Admin App Snip-

Accepted. Please message me next time you see me to get yourself sorted.

As for everyone else, please try to refresh your admin application from this post onward. We are currently looking for late night admin staff as for some reason pubs really like to drag on playing on the server till frickin' 3 AM. What a bunch of no-lives.

We'll be looking for a few regular East Coasters to bolster our numbers, but our current priority is anyone that can administrate the server from 1 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) to about 5 or 6 AM Eastern Standard Time. We'd also prefer if you can cover weekdays as well. So once again Repost your admin app and try to specify whether or not you could be available within the time listed or whichever other time you feel we could use you for

Pressure's on lads, good luck.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:43:43 am by ak3120 »

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #1610 on: August 29, 2016, 07:49:15 am »
Nickname: Glenn
GUID: 793812
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ItsGlennTho
How active can you be?: A lot
Current Regiment/Clan: [4th] Prince of Wales own Volunteers
Admin experience: Have reffed multiple 1v1s, admining a Tuesday Line Only Linebattle, Godfreid's NA Duel League, 30th & Nr4 Regimental server, my own 25 slot server, and in the future Marceaux's newly launched North American Pro Cup
Why do you want this role?: I do enjoy playing on this server, and at some points like late at night, there aren't any admins on. I'm in the West Coast of the United States and I do play late a lot during the summers till about 2 AM EST.

Accepted please add me on skype so we can talk
click here to join the 84th

Offline rob25

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: August 29, 2016, 07:55:58 am »
Unban Request:

Name:Dandy_Desmond
Offense:
no idea/was playing sapper and got kicked/banned, i wasnt building anything wrong/spambuilding and got no warnings i recall.

Why should you be unbanned?
if i said anything in game that was offencive (i didnt type anything in that game) then i would understand, if i had been slacking as sapper or wasting build points also but i wasnt doing any of those things.

User ID #:i dont know to find this
Time/Date:29:8:2016   7:00am CET

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
« Reply #1612 on: August 29, 2016, 08:03:26 am »
Unban Request:

Name:Dandy_Desmond
Offense:
no idea/was playing sapper and got kicked/banned, i wasnt building anything wrong/spambuilding and got no warnings i recall.

Why should you be unbanned?
if i said anything in game that was offencive (i didnt type anything in that game) then i would understand, if i had been slacking as sapper or wasting build points also but i wasnt doing any of those things.

User ID #:i dont know to find this
Time/Date:29:8:2016   7:00am CET

You were banned for seeming to use Bettyhacks. When a sapper looks "modified" in any way, shape or form it gives us incentive to think that you have one of BettytheBomber's troll mods installed to spam BP and such. Things like that are a permaban on sight, no questions asked. I'll unban you this one time because it seems you really are either innocent or clueless, but please don't use that modification as it is cancerous to deal with against our rules of wasting BP, so the next time we spot this, we will not be so lenient. Unbanned once the server restarts.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2016, 08:05:43 am by ak3120 »

Offline rob25

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: August 29, 2016, 08:08:53 am »
thanks, i cant recall when i installed the mod and dont know how to remove it, guess a reinstall is required

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: August 29, 2016, 08:18:43 am »
thanks, i cant recall when i installed the mod and dont know how to remove it, guess a reinstall is required
just verify cache if you have steam.  it should remove any mods you have. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: August 29, 2016, 04:18:58 pm »
Alright. I understand that it is an official rule to not insult or use racial slurs, regardless if someone takes offense. If I am unbanned, I will try my best to not be so negative, and best avoid the chat.

The only official rule is slurs, and being a troll. I'm all up for friendly banter, but keeping it light and friendly. You don't have to avoid the chat, just try to be a positive person and have fun!

I accept your apology. Unbanned.

Please have fun out there.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: August 29, 2016, 04:58:23 pm »
Well then. It appears I did say a racial slur...

Do I enter another unban request?

Yes, and length wise it'll more than likely be a longer duration since it's a second offense
More important to me than ban length, is do they understand the reasons for the ban and can they overcome those reasons. It's a lot like parenting, if you just are a harsh parent, your kids won't turn out well. The goal of discipline is to create self-discipline. Not just blind rule followers. So I'm happy that he's seen the error of his actions. That's good enough for an unban for me at this time.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline FeatherSton3

• Private
  • Go big or go home
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SIR_PENIS
« Reply #1617 on: August 29, 2016, 10:10:56 pm »

As for everyone else, please try to refresh your admin application from this post onward. We are currently looking for late night admin staff as for some reason pubs really like to drag on playing on the server till frickin' 3 AM. What a bunch of no-lives.

We'll be looking for a few regular East Coasters to bolster our numbers, but our current priority is anyone that can administrate the server from 1 AM Eastern Standard Time (EST) to about 5 or 6 AM Eastern Standard Time. We'd also prefer if you can cover weekdays as well. So once again Repost your admin app and try to specify whether or not you could be available within the time listed or whichever other time you feel we could use you for
Tired. We just talked about this the other day. Do you still want me to put in another app as well?

Pressure's on lads, good luck.
So, Tired and I had a discussion pertaining my application just the other night, but I will go ahead and write this in here. Because I am starting to get back into the full swing of things in college, I will not be on everyday, nor will I be on the same time everyday, but if I am the times would be late EST time.

Offline halogeek

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: August 30, 2016, 04:04:27 am »
Nickname: Halogeek
GUID: 1464378
Steam: [BBG] Halogeek
How active can you be?:Nearly every day (unless schedule conflict)
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC/BBG
Admin experience: I hosted an Arma 2 server for two years
Why do you want this role?: To help the community continue to grow and prosper by giving people a better place to relax

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1619 on: August 30, 2016, 01:07:54 pm »
Oh no...
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 12:01:08 am by Sir_Carson »

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private