Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274414 times)

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1515 on: August 04, 2016, 08:19:43 pm »
Name: [53rd]_Commissioner_Wolstencroft (at the time i think it was a long time ago) current name is 94th[RH]_Cpt_Wolsten
Offense: Recruiting
Why should you be unbanned? I love the server and i wasnt trolling anybody or really hurting anyone
Id: 1336968
Time Date: February 17thish

You were banned under the name [53rd]_Commissioner_Wolsten by Bakon.

You'll be unbanned by the time this post is made, though I recommend not breaking any rules or disrespect the admins.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline BorderPatrol357

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Unban request for Mohave (User ID: 1113441)
« Reply #1516 on: August 04, 2016, 11:44:19 pm »
Do I just copy and paste my post from this time on the 13th? And at the very least did the guy using the racial slurs, the guys supporting the nazis and hitler, and the guy making swastikas get banned?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1517 on: August 05, 2016, 12:22:14 am »
Do I just copy and paste my post from this time on the 13th? And at the very least did the guy using the racial slurs, the guys supporting the nazis and hitler, and the guy making swastikas get banned?

just quote it
click here to join the 84th

Offline Vargrin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1518 on: August 05, 2016, 12:54:06 am »
Nickname: Vargrin

GUID: 621373

Steam: Vargrin

How active can you be?: Once or more a day or every other day.  If I'm online, then as requested.  Will be returning to college in the fall, but my hours will be manageable.  If I encounter difficulty juggling the server and schoolwork I'll notify the powers that be.

Current Regiment/Clan: None

Admin experience: I used to be an admin for the server.  Nickname was Prussian_Foot_Guard and then Vargryn.  Found the "y" to be frivolous.

Why do you want this role?: When I came back to Napoleonic Wars, I was happy to just be a regular and give up my former position.  But I've seen a lot of slurs and trolling hit the server because of its popularity.  I'd like to help change that, if possible.

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1519 on: August 05, 2016, 12:58:16 am »
And at the very least did the guy using the racial slurs, the guys supporting the nazis and hitler, and the guy making swastikas get banned?

What do you think?

Also, I am well aware of the context of players conversations and when someone crosses the line (in my opinion mind you) I do deal with them when need be, however, I am under no obligation to say who has been banned or for what reason(s) unless the player in question posts a ban appeal.

If you have a complaint against another player, take a screenshot or 2 of what they are saying or doing that is either offending you or breaking the server rules, if the ban request violates the rules or is interpreted as violating the rules, then there will be a ban issued.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1520 on: August 05, 2016, 08:21:29 am »
Nickname: Vargrin

GUID: 621373

Steam: Vargrin

How active can you be?: Once or more a day or every other day.  If I'm online, then as requested.  Will be returning to college in the fall, but my hours will be manageable.  If I encounter difficulty juggling the server and schoolwork I'll notify the powers that be.

Current Regiment/Clan: None

Admin experience: I used to be an admin for the server.  Nickname was Prussian_Foot_Guard and then Vargryn.  Found the "y" to be frivolous.

Why do you want this role?: When I came back to Napoleonic Wars, I was happy to just be a regular and give up my former position.  But I've seen a lot of slurs and trolling hit the server because of its popularity.  I'd like to help change that, if possible.

Accepted

Offline BorderPatrol357

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1521 on: August 05, 2016, 11:34:05 pm »

Well I'm just curious how strict your rules are. There were a lot of people on the server supporting the nazis and hitler, but not specifically using racial slurs.

Offline ak3120

• Sergeant
  • Ой Блин
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ak3120
« Reply #1522 on: August 06, 2016, 02:14:38 am »

Well I'm just curious how strict your rules are. There were a lot of people on the server supporting the nazis and hitler, but not specifically using racial slurs.

They can support whoever they want. As long as an admin does not interpret their talks as disruptive or trolling, they are free to say whatever is in the confines of the rules given.

Offline bathory

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1523 on: August 06, 2016, 02:18:42 am »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 03:40:54 am by bathory »

Offline 105th Grant

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: General Grant
« Reply #1524 on: August 06, 2016, 06:44:20 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: 63e_Cad_Longstreet
Offense: none
Why should you be unbanned? cause I love being on the server its my favoriate when i'm not busy
User ID #: 1343133
Time/Date: today 11:42

P.S. when I went to get on server when it said I was banned

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1525 on: August 06, 2016, 07:08:18 pm »
May as well come clean... there is always a reason why you were banned

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1526 on: August 06, 2016, 10:23:31 pm »
Unban Request:
Name: 63e_Cad_Longstreet
Offense: none
Why should you be unbanned? cause I love being on the server its my favoriate when i'm not busy
User ID #: 1343133
Time/Date: today 11:42

P.S. when I went to get on server when it said I was banned

You were banned for trying to recruit a BBG Admin on the server.

I am curious how you find nothing wrong about breaking the server rules...

Post on 8/13/16 to be unbanned.

Offline Vargrin

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1527 on: August 06, 2016, 10:56:45 pm »
Congrats on the server's popularity, by the way.

Offline thatonehuman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1528 on: August 07, 2016, 08:26:32 am »
Unban Request:
Name: thatonehuman
Offense: I don't really remember, it was a long time ago. I think it was something with joking about Keemstar.
Why should you be unbanned? I remember being told that after a week I'd be unbanned, but then I just kinda forgot about the server by the end of the week. (I was busy playing a new game on my XB1,) and I just now remembered this server after seeing it on my server list.
User ID #: 1208086
Time/Date: 1:25 AM, 8/7/16. (I don't remember the time the offence took place.)

Offline thatonehuman

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1529 on: August 07, 2016, 08:40:16 am »
Unban Request:
Name: thatonehuman
Offense: I don't really remember, it was a long time ago. I think it was something with joking about Keemstar.
Why should you be unbanned? I remember being told that after a week I'd be unbanned, but then I just kinda forgot about the server by the end of the week. (I was busy playing a new game on my XB1,) and I just now remembered this server after seeing it on my server list.
User ID #: 1208086
Time/Date: 1:25 AM, 8/7/16. (I don't remember the time the offence took place.)
This is a gyazo, it allows you to screenshot your computer, it does not give you a virus. >https://gyazo.com/b3e85dc1f1e2e9b51b4b1febbe1e87ba<
I forgot the name of the account I posted the request on, I searched through the forums, and I finally found it. This was my old unban request.