Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 275654 times)

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1380 on: June 24, 2016, 09:49:27 am »
Thats one pisspoor application there, Scotty.

His post is f*cked, quote it to see the rest.

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Un-Ban request
« Reply #1381 on: June 24, 2016, 10:49:14 am »
Unban Request: Yes.

Name: Ben

Offense: If I remember correctly, trolling by destroying a few sand bags.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I love the server and my friends are always asking me to play and since I'm banned, that can't happen.

User ID #:1269129

Time/Date: Not sure

You were banned by Magic under the name Blee_Is_Fake on 5/2/16 for breaking defenses and trolling admins who warned you to stop.

I suppose a near 2 month long ban is enough time to reflect on your actions, even though you have nearly forgotten them.

Unbanned. Don't give us a reason to ban you again.
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1382 on: June 24, 2016, 05:41:23 pm »
Nickname:USMC_SGT_Gunny
GUID:Think it's 1365218
Steam:[BBG] Gunny
How active can you be?:Everyday for a few hours.
Current Regiment/Clan:USMC
Admin experience:I admin TropicalDeath, Our training sever NA2 and shared server NA3.

Side Note: I will try to peak interest in our reg with the pubs but not excessively.
+1 great minecarft almond

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #1383 on: June 24, 2016, 07:14:22 pm »
I feel a USMC bias coming on for admin apps being approved

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: June 24, 2016, 10:19:09 pm »
Well, this thread was originally for both USMC and pubs to make admin apps, the problem is that USMC members give priority to others of the same regiment, because they know each other. While players are in obscurity; unless those players get to know admins and/or establish a reputation. Even then, the trend I have been seeing lately, when a player tries to get friendly with an admin or a USMC member, those members perceive it as 'oh hey, this guy should join our reg first, he/she would have a much better chance of being admin after getting up in ranks, blah blah blah' usually trying to recruit these players into the regiment instead of simply improving relations and evaluating the player for an admin position.

Frankly, there are no clear guidelines if any when it comes to the subject of handling admin apps in BBG as far as I know. It all ends up depending on the one who decides who gets admin and who doesn't.

Since I stepped down from handling the apps, I really have no idea who all is involved in the admin apps or how the process is done anymore. *shruggs*
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: June 24, 2016, 11:25:19 pm »
Spoiler
Well, this thread was originally for both USMC and pubs to make admin apps, the problem is that USMC members give priority to others of the same regiment, because they know each other. While players are in obscurity; unless those players get to know admins and/or establish a reputation. Even then, the trend I have been seeing lately, when a player tries to get friendly with an admin or a USMC member, those members perceive it as 'oh hey, this guy should join our reg first, he/she would have a much better chance of being admin after getting up in ranks, blah blah blah' usually trying to recruit these players into the regiment instead of simply improving relations and evaluating the player for an admin position.

Frankly, there are no clear guidelines if any when it comes to the subject of handling admin apps in BBG as far as I know. It all ends up depending on the one who decides who gets admin and who doesn't.

Since I stepped down from handling the apps, I really have no idea who all is involved in the admin apps or how the process is done anymore. *shruggs*
[close]

They pick names out of a hat now

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: June 25, 2016, 08:25:57 am »
NEW ADMIN CONTROLS!

Kanade Tachibana is the best!  Seriously he has been so accommodating and patient. A real pleasure to work with.

We can now remove horses from cav bots and remove bots ammo at spawn to create different game types.

#KanadeBestScripterNW

Now on to create maps to work with these controls..............
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:27:55 am by tired »

Offline Romano_Colonia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: June 28, 2016, 04:02:13 am »

Unban Request:
Name:27eLegere_Col_Colonish
Offense:Recruiting(?)
Why should you be unbanned?I can recruit for the BBG community because that`s what i`m good at recruiting but i can`t do anything if USMC has little presence in the server itself sure admins and recruiters and some USMC but they make little presence and it`s hard for me to appeal to the pubs to join USMC with this. but yes i am at fault here i am sorry again.
User ID #:1114517
Time/Date:2016/06/28 10:51 JST

Offline Romano_Colonia

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: June 28, 2016, 04:13:48 am »

Unban Request:
Why should you be unbanned?I can recruit for the BBG community because that`s what i`m good at recruiting but i can`t do anything if USMC has little presence in the server itself sure admins and recruiters and some USMC but they make little presence and it`s hard for me to appeal to the pubs to join USMC with this. but yes i am at fault here i am sorry again.

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1389 on: June 28, 2016, 06:45:19 am »

Unban Request:
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #1390 on: June 28, 2016, 06:46:09 am »
Ok sorry but what the fuck are you even writing? You saying youre recruiting for USMC? lol. Lies
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1391 on: June 28, 2016, 07:02:22 am »

+1 Alpha is Speaking the Truth

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: June 28, 2016, 07:44:34 am »

Unban Request:

You were banned under the name 53eLegere_LtCol_Colonish on 6-5-15 for multiple recruitment messages via adding players on steam as 'friends' and then them reappearing within hours or the very next day at the latest on your regiments tags.

I am also aware you have been banned once before due to recruiting for another regiment other than the USMC on the server, looking at the logs; you were clearly attempting to be secretive with your recruiting attempts. We allow second chances, however, you already wasted yours.

Ban Appeal Denied

+1 Alpha is Speaking the Truth

You are clearly trying to butter me up and steal my cookies when my guard is down.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 07:59:27 am by [BBG] Alpha »

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #1393 on: June 28, 2016, 10:52:26 am »
I love your cookies

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: June 28, 2016, 05:31:15 pm »

lol I know. I posted USMC bias because right now, since AK has stepped back a bit, the admin process right now is I talk to JDF about it, and I edit the admin script after he says yes or no.

Speaking of new admins, I'd like to welcome new admins to the list.

Mormonism

Gunny

Crunchy_Munchy_Man

TheJollyCanadian

We were in need of day admins and these guys are pretty active.

P.S. they may or may not be in the USMC already (and it does help if JDF and script editors know you)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 05:33:09 pm by tired »