Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 275612 times)

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming
« Reply #1350 on: June 08, 2016, 04:22:47 am »
Unban Request:
Name: PavelZ
Offense: I don't know. I just tried to join the server and it said i was banned. I'm certain i didn't receive any warnings or explanation.
Why should you be unbanned? It's the first time i'm banned on any M&B server so i'm really surprised. Pls unban me im really not the type of player to commit offenses. Thanks alot!
User ID #: 493829
Time/Date: i don't know, something like a couple of months ago.

This is what I found under that ID.

Code
493829 # CHEEKIBREEKI is banned permanently by USMC_2ndLt_Glenn. (4x racial slurs)
Basically you said N*gger 4 times

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC Captain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1351 on: June 08, 2016, 05:00:30 am »
Unban Request:
Offense: I don't know. I just tried to join the server and it said i was banned. I'm certain i didn't receive any warnings or explanation.
Why should you be unbanned? It's the first time i'm banned on any M&B server so i'm really surprised. Pls unban me im really not the type of player to commit offenses. Thanks alot!

Code
493829 # CHEEKIBREEKI is banned permanently by USMC_2ndLt_Glenn. (4x racial slurs)

watch ur mouth my mom looks at this

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: June 08, 2016, 05:51:48 am »
Unban Request:

Code

Don't worry. I asked your mom last night and she said it was ok.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #1353 on: June 08, 2016, 07:43:25 am »
Unban Request:

Unbanned. It's been 2 months. Be sure to reread the rules once reentering the server.
click here to join the 84th

Offline Allie

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA Unban Request
« Reply #1354 on: June 08, 2016, 09:41:35 am »
Unban Request:My in game name is Allie, my code ID is 1425193
Name: IRL My name is snip as well.
Offense: I have absolutely no Idea, the only thing I can think of is when I took a cannon and killed like 12 bots at once with the spreadshot thing and one of the admins was angry at me for some reason because of it.
Why should you be unbanned? I share this account with my little brother snip . Although I know I am responsible with my account, sometimes things can get out of my hand. I do not know what he could have done or what he did do, but I assure you it was not me. The only time I EVER chatted on there to talk at all was saying things like "Charge!" and "Someone help protect me so I can arty." I wish to have this appealed as this is one of my favorite servers, especially since the mount and blade warband community although boosted recently, has been declining and will still decline until it only has devoted players. I like to play with other people, but there are few other servers with other people on it. This server always has about 30 players on it and I have even seen it get to 80 players once. All I'm saying is, if anything happened, it wasn't me, but I still apologize for the actions that were caused from my account, and I wish for an unban.
User ID #: 1425193
Time/Date:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:50:29 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA Unban Request
« Reply #1355 on: June 08, 2016, 03:40:58 pm »
Unban Request:My in game name is Allie, my code ID is 1425193
Name: IRL My name is snip as well.
Offense: I have absolutely no Idea, the only thing I can think of is when I took a cannon and killed like 12 bots at once with the spreadshot thing and one of the admins was angry at me for some reason because of it.
Why should you be unbanned? I share this account with my little brother snip . Although I know I am responsible with my account, sometimes things can get out of my hand. I do not know what he could have done or what he did do, but I assure you it was not me. The only time I EVER chatted on there to talk at all was saying things like "Charge!" and "Someone help protect me so I can arty." I wish to have this appealed as this is one of my favorite servers, especially since the mount and blade warband community although boosted recently, has been declining and will still decline until it only has devoted players. I like to play with other people, but there are few other servers with other people on it. This server always has about 30 players on it and I have even seen it get to 80 players once. All I'm saying is, if anything happened, it wasn't me, but I still apologize for the actions that were caused from my account, and I wish for an unban.
User ID #: 1425193
Time/Date:

1425193 # KennyZ is banned permanently by Tired. (Racism per logs, trolling people in chat 5/14/2016)

You were being a troll to other people in chat, also you were saying racist statements and slurs like n*gger.

It's been 3 weeks. Unbanned,

Please follow the rules. If it happens again an unban request may not be granted.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:50:19 am by Thunderstormer »

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1356 on: June 11, 2016, 07:47:30 am »
Unban Request:

Code

Yours too?
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline MewtuAd

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: June 12, 2016, 03:41:54 am »
Unban Request:
Name:77y_Cdt_MoistTowel
Offense: Racism
Why should you be unbanned? I have said some horrible things, and have made an unban request some time ago, though I did it incorrectly. I have since educated my self on the importance of being unoffensive, despite me being of that race. I'm deeply sorry to those offended and wish to make amends, if possible.
User ID #: 1384692
Time/Date: I forgot what time and day I got banned, as It was quite a while ago. Hopefully this isn't relevant information. My name was MoistTowelette when I got banned, if that helps. Again, i'm very sorry.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: June 12, 2016, 03:47:40 am »
Unban Request:
Name:77y_Cdt_MoistTowel
Offense: Racism
Why should you be unbanned? I have said some horrible things, and have made an unban request some time ago, though I did it incorrectly. I have since educated my self on the importance of being unoffensive, despite me being of that race. I'm deeply sorry to those offended and wish to make amends, if possible.
User ID #: 1384692
Time/Date: I forgot what time and day I got banned, as It was quite a while ago. Hopefully this isn't relevant information. My name was MoistTowelette when I got banned, if that helps. Again, i'm very sorry.

Unbanned. It's been a while, be sure to reread the rules once reentering the server.

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: June 13, 2016, 08:31:35 pm »
Bump!

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon
USMC Captain |30th Captain | 3eVolt Soldat de Première | 1te Garde Lieutenant | 15thYork Serjeant | 21e Soldat | 24th Private

Offline USMC_PFC_I SHOT YOU

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: joe
« Reply #1360 on: June 15, 2016, 12:39:08 am »
Nickname:USMC_PFC_I SHOT YOU

GUID: 1415233

Steam:USMC_PFC_I SHOT YOU   https://steamcommunity.com/id/king6pk/

How active can you be?:currently i am on every night 9pm-6am est

Current Regiment/Clan: USMC Ooh Rah!!

Admin experience: I've been an admin on other games never for this game. "just cause 2 mp, 7 days to die, unturned,space engineers, rust. and a few more

Why do you want this role?: To help better the server by provide admin support when needed. Also to reach out to the community more and show them that BBG bot survival is the best server on M&B Napoleonic wars. I'd also like to be admin so after i get to top of score bored i can recruit new members for USMC :)
Welcome the newly approved by owner JDF overnight Admin I*SHOT*YOU. Now the degenerates in the wee hours of the night/morning will have their own degenerate admin help.

XD i will watch over  Gotham City while you sleep soundly at night :)

Offline Officer_Shadow

• Sergeant
  • Trust me, I don't have 20 wives.
    • View Profile
    • Steam
  • Nick: Ze_Mormon
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1361 on: June 15, 2016, 06:54:48 am »
Is there a way to make the bots dumber and easier? They are too hard for me, they always quick scope me with aim bot and reload out of line while walking. I'm worried they will become Betty the Bomber bots too... Has there been discussions about this issue? I think we should put them in concentration camps like we did with the Japanese in WW2, I wonder if that's the solution. My friend is Japanese and says that's not the answer, could he be a possibly a bot too? What should I do about this? But what if he is Betty the Bomber? Could this possibly be the solution to cancer in the North and South mod community? What if it isn't, what if he is a just a normal bot. I think I'll report him. But what if they say I am reporting him on false accusations and they ban me instead? Would I have to file an unban request? What if they don't accept the unban request? Would I have to rejoin the North and South community? But what if they are still cancerous as they were 2 weeks ago? Should I just rebuy the game on another steam account? Or should I find a free cd key online with pirate bay. I don't think pirate bay has free cd keys. So maybe I will have to download random generators. But what if I get a virus? Well I think Kaspersky would warn me and delete it before hand, so I think I'm good there.

EDIT: Bumped
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 12:30:13 am by Officer_Shadow »
"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - President Reagan

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: June 15, 2016, 07:59:08 am »
You alright there Mormon?

Offline Carson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Charlie Don't Surf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: June 15, 2016, 12:48:16 pm »
It's alright Mormon the war is over. We pulled out of 'Nam.

Former:
15e Chef de Bataillon

Offline syanidedude

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: June 17, 2016, 03:57:24 am »
Unban Request
Name: K
Offense: i blew up a house with tnt so the cannon could shoot through the holes in which it was already doing in previous rounds
Why should you be unbanned? because i wasnt trolling with it, i was helping a team mate out
User ID #:549564
Time/Date: not sure the time nor the date but it was sometime last week
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 03:59:42 am by syanidedude »