Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 275558 times)

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
  • Master of the NZ 250 ping to every server
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SteveBot
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #495 on: December 03, 2015, 07:12:24 am »
80 People in server right now, no admin, people blowing up defences with TNT, general trlling etc...

So heres my application

Nickname: Steven
GUID: ?
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/KiwiMunter/
How active can you be?: Afternoons NZ time, which would be late night US, very early morning EU
Current Regiment/Clan: None
Admin experience: 33rd_Siege for about a year, Generals At War commander battle server
Why do you want this role?: Because I've been playing on this server for the last 2 hours and haven't seen a single admin, so I guess you guys are short-staffed, and I've admined the most popular EU siege server so I'm more than familiar with how to do it. In fact right now 2 people are having a kick poll war with each other cos theyre disagreeing over how gets to sue the cannon so, ya know, probs need someone on to sort these things out
"Kiss my ass and my anus, 'cause it's finally famous"- Nicki Minaj

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #496 on: December 03, 2015, 07:28:23 am »
Where the screenshots tho
click here to join the 84th

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #497 on: December 03, 2015, 09:30:16 pm »
80 People in server right now, no admin, people blowing up defences with TNT, general trlling etc...

So heres my application

How active can you be?: Afternoons NZ time, which would be late night US, very early morning EU
Admin experience: 33rd_Siege for about a year, Generals At War commander battle server
Why do you want this role?: Because I've been playing on this server for the last 2 hours and haven't seen a single admin, so I guess you guys are short-staffed, and I've admined the most popular EU siege server so I'm more than familiar with how to do it. In fact right now 2 people are having a kick poll war with each other cos theyre disagreeing over how gets to sue the cannon so, ya know, probs need someone on to sort these things out
instead of applying you could be posting ban requests
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #498 on: December 04, 2015, 12:06:58 am »

So heres my application

Instead of shit posting on a forum for a game you don't even play, maybe you could cure cancer or get a job
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 04, 2015, 02:22:35 am »

So heres my application

Instead of shit posting on a forum for a game you don't even play, maybe you could cure cancer or get a job
instead of replying to a post that wasnt shit YOU could be curing cancer or getting a job

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 04, 2015, 02:28:34 am »

So heres my application

Because prevention is the best cure, and speaking from experience, having an admin on the server stops 99% of the petty trolling I'm talking about. Instead of posting 100 requests on the forums for minor things, I can see that it would be far better to just have a few more active admins in different timezones. But sure, just for you, here's something that would have been easily resolved this morning, had an admin been on. Aloha_snackbar trolling, then spamming chat with '2' when a poll to kick him was started. Funnily enough, someone else can be seen getting annoyed about the lack of admins.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 02:30:06 am by Stevebot »

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 04, 2015, 02:54:25 am »
The thing is, we used to have plenty of admins but this was bringing more trouble than taking not. Pretty much anyone that applied would get accepted eventually if their application seemed semiserious and this led to us having absolute fucktards as admins banning people for minor shit 75% of the time. Thats why our admin list is relatively small. Furthermore, BBG reset the list, selected only its most trusted admins, most being USMC members and a couple of pubs.  While a ban request doesnt stop a person on the spot, it prevents that person from doing it again in the future.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 04, 2015, 02:58:04 am »
And FYI there ARE a few admin spots available

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 04, 2015, 03:07:18 am »
The thing is, we used to have plenty of admins but this was bringing more trouble than taking not. Pretty much anyone that applied would get accepted eventually if their application seemed semiserious and this led to us having absolute fucktards as admins banning people for minor shit 75% of the time. Thats why our admin list is relatively small. Furthermore, BBG reset the list, selected only its most trusted admins, most being USMC members and a couple of pubs.  While a ban request doesnt stop a person on the spot, it prevents that person from doing it again in the future.

basically summed up

Offline Stevebot

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 04, 2015, 03:08:28 am »

There are fuckwit admins out there. My view has always been that most people want to be admin cos they just like the power trip, and they dont get any authority literally anywhere else in their lives. I apply for admin because I just enjoy the game and hate when dicks try ruin the fun for everyone. In my entire ~1 year as 33rd_Siege admin I think I permabanned maybe like 3 people because I dont like doing it, I just want everyone to play the game properly. I don't apply for servers with a lot of active admins either, just I've spent maybe 5 or so hours on this server the last couple of days and seen 1 admin, for about 20 minutes.

Offline asdfghjk488

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 04, 2015, 03:17:48 am »
Unban Request

Name: Aloha Snackbar
Offense: Spamming 2 in chat during votes (very very rapidly to the point you couldn't see the kill log)
Why should I be unbanned?
I knew I was trolling, and I have no excuse. People asked me repeatedly to stop and I didn't. All I have to offer is my word that it wont happen again. This is after all my first offense over the course of like 2 years playing Napoleonic (I don't know when I started playing BBG BOT Survival, for months though). If you decide not to unban me as soon as you can, then I hope the ban is just a temporary one. After all this is the funnest serve on M&B NW.  But like I said, I knew I was trolling, and so I am sorry. It wont happen again and I'd like to hop on as soon as I can (I wont be trolling again).
User ID #: I uhhh actually dont know how to find this... :/
Time/Date: 12/3/15 @~6:00

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 04, 2015, 03:21:35 am »
-Snip-

Spoiler

[close]

I banned you on 8:42 PM EST on December 3, 2015. There were complaints about you spamming endlessly on the server, since 7:38 PM EST. If you're going to disrupt people by spamming through the chat for an hour, and you knew people were telling you to stop, why would you continue? You'll eventually get caught and the head admins check the logs.

Spoiler
[close]

Also, why would you break the very first rule? Needless to say, the head admins will determine your fate. Good luck

(copy and pasted what I told you on TaleWorlds as well)

Offline asdfghjk488

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 04, 2015, 03:25:27 am »
Unban Request

I understand. I am curious though if the ban you gave me was a perma-ban or a temporary one?

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 04, 2015, 03:30:34 am »
Unban Request

I understand. I am curious though if the ban you gave me was a perma-ban or a temporary one?

It was permanent, because of how many times you spammed and the duration of the spams. Plus Stevebot and MQMAN dropped some evidence and I came on undercover watching you spam endlessly the very last time before you were banned.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 04, 2015, 05:55:54 am »
Unban Request

It was permanent, because of how many times you spammed and the duration of the spams. Plus Stevebot and MQMAN dropped some evidence and I came on undercover watching you spam endlessly the very last time before you were banned.
And by permanent he means not forever but you wont be able to get on it until an admin unbans you