Author Topic: Bot Survival NA - Sponsored with Quantum Impulse Gaming  (Read 274413 times)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
Re: Bot Survival NA
« Reply #465 on: November 26, 2015, 07:31:15 am »
I dont know if this is against the rules but your admin Glenn is going rambo while on the bot team and everyone is unhgappy about it (tell me if it doesnt matter im sorry i dont know)
cancel that he was just kidding around sorry dudes

No worries it was my fault for not announcing it in admin chat, I was trying to give the humans a challenge
click here to join the 84th

Offline chadsta45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #466 on: November 26, 2015, 07:32:06 am »
Name: Lt_Dan_Falcon
Offense: Slurring, Making fun of admin, Trolling

Why Should You Be Unbanned?:
Hello, I am 21 and live in an apartment with my brother whom is 17. I play this game mode very often, as it is very appealing because of the dynamics you have to think about in the game, like where to aim and build. I was working at the time of this ban, and when I got home, my brother told me that he got me banned from the server by doing the things listed in the offenses. He was telling me something about his last offense being making fun of some USMC clan in the game. I apologize on behalf of his behavior and very much would like to continue playing this game. Also, please let me know what else he did, so I can know in the future not to trust him, as if you look at my unban requests on 2 other servers in the past, it was the same thing. In fact, I have added a password to my gaming rig now, after this incident, to prevent further incursions. Thank You for your time and patience, and with having to deal with nublets like this. I have to put up with this behavior on a daily basis as well... -_-
Sincerely, Falcon.

User ID #: 968240
Time/Date: November 25th, 2015 (Pacific Time)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 26, 2015, 07:38:35 am »
Name: Lt_Dan_Falcon
Offense: Slurring, Making fun of admin, Trolling

Why Should You Be Unbanned?:
Hello, I am 21 and live in an apartment with my brother whom is 17. I play this game mode very often, as it is very appealing because of the dynamics you have to think about in the game, like where to aim and build. I was working at the time of this ban, and when I got home, my brother told me that he got me banned from the server by doing the things listed in the offenses. He was telling me something about his last offense being making fun of some USMC clan in the game. I apologize on behalf of his behavior and very much would like to continue playing this game. Also, please let me know what else he did, so I can know in the future not to trust him, as if you look at my unban requests on 2 other servers in the past, it was the same thing. In fact, I have added a password to my gaming rig now, after this incident, to prevent further incursions. Thank You for your time and patience, and with having to deal with nublets like this. I have to put up with this behavior on a daily basis as well... -_-
Sincerely, Falcon.

User ID #: 968240
Time/Date: November 25th, 2015 (Pacific Time)

As I quote from TaleWorlds

Your "brother" came in under the names USMC_LCPL_COCHILA, HelloFagets,The_Kingdom_Of_Niger, USMC_SUCKS_COCKS_N_BALLS. His first time coming in under COCHILA he was warned to change his name for impersonation of a regiment. After watching these name changes come in thanks to your User ID I simply had enough of the trolling. It's up to the head admins to decide on your unban date.

Edit: Oh yeah, whatever happens on your ID is your responsibility. If that was the case, there's really nothing you could do except wait for an unban

Also, these actions were within the span from around 12:50 AM to 1 AM Eastern Time on November 26, 2015

Offline chadsta45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 26, 2015, 07:42:11 am »
Thanks and I am sorry for the insults. He is very annoying / immature and I understand that it was my responsibility to make sure it did not happen.
I look forward to playing the game again, as I enjoy it very much. Sincerely, Falcon.

Offline Commissar Jdf

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: USMC_Maj_CommissarJdf
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #469 on: November 26, 2015, 07:44:20 am »
Thanks and I am sorry for the insults. He is very annoying / immature and I understand that it was my responsibility to make sure it did not happen.
I look forward to playing the game again, as I enjoy it very much. Sincerely, Falcon.

You will be unbanned December 1st.

Offline chadsta45

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 26, 2015, 07:49:14 am »
Thanks for your understanding! Hope to fight with ya'll when I am back online! https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 26, 2015, 09:08:52 am »
Thanks for your understanding! Hope to fight with ya'll when I am back online! https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/Smileys/default/smiley.gif

No problem. Make sure you read the rules and keep your account safe from any immature individual. Any further rulebreaking will likely result in a harsher punishment. Hope to see you again on December 1st  :D

Offline PaulyB

• Volunteer
  • You'll find me on MB as pb or USMC_Rec_PaulyB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pb/PaulyB
« Reply #472 on: November 27, 2015, 03:21:14 am »
Nickname:pb
GUID:1208169
Steam:PaulyyyB
How active can you be?:Every day!!!
Current Regiment/Clan:was in 1stEB but now looking to move over to USMC have had chats with a couple of the admins
Admin experience: to be honest haven't admined in a year or so last experience was on the old 63e siege server, was trained how to admin on the 101tEB servers back a couple of years ago, and know the rules completely so no training required.
Why do you want this role?: i would like this role because i love this server and play it every day! its the only server i play on anymore as have learnt all the maps and feel its the best social and team server, i feel i could be a great asset to the team as I'm always on and get a lot of hours in when no other admin is on, Im social and friendly and also enforce the rules even though i am just a player at the moment, i feel i have the time and ability to be a good admin and everyone will get on with me, I've already got a good amount of friends on the server and get on well with a couple of the admins :),plus am uk timezone most of the year am in usa for 1-4 weeks every 6 months so could be active from 8am uk time like 3am onwards us time
if you need any info on me or i need to add anything please let me know
pb
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 11:01:10 pm by PaulyB »
Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
― Heraclitus

Offline BelluMan1991

• Volunteer
  • "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday" [U.S.N.S]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BelluMan1991
« Reply #473 on: November 27, 2015, 08:14:25 pm »
What about previous applications? No? no answer? F. off anyway this mods sucks now "have fun"
R.I.P.

(Actually working for funerariums...)

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 27, 2015, 08:46:17 pm »
What about previous applications? No? no answer? F. off anyway this mods sucks now "have fun"

Every application is still up for grabs. When new admins are needed all applications are looked over and then new admins are chosen. You don't need to complain about not getting admin on a certain server.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 08:48:40 pm by Glenn »

Offline Commander Bondage

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Don Bonleone
« Reply #475 on: November 27, 2015, 09:47:19 pm »

Every application is still up for grabs. When new admins are needed all applications are looked over and then new admins are chosen. You don't need to complain about not getting admin on a certain server.
And now youre for sure not getting it lmao, showing your bitch-side and all
Tears and screams of pain and pleasure our gifts we will share forever
*President of the Heartkeeper's club*Chairman of the Good Boys board*

Offline [BBG] Alpha

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: November 28, 2015, 07:40:46 am »
Steam Name: BobtheBuilder
NickName in game: MoonManv3 (i think it was like Moonman or moonmanv2 when i was banned)
Offense: My older brother said the n word when i was in the bathroom
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I slapped him and I really wanna play on the server with my friends and I tried explaining but they told me to do so here on the forums
User ID #: STEAM_0:1:50807255
Time/Date: I was banned back a couple months ago but today is 11/25/15

P.S. pls unban me i wanna play with my friends this server is like the best ill make sure my brother will never say anything offensive again. if i could be unbanned as soon as you guys could cause i really wanna play with friends over break

First off, we do not want your steam user ID, we wanted your Warband in game user ID. You were banned by Glenn under the name MoonmanV2 your GUID is 1290619 I only found this because of the possible names you mentioned you may have been banned under.

Frankly speaking, I simply do not care who was using your account, you are responsible for all actions on your own account regardless of who uses it. You will be unbanned from the server by the time I post this, however, I highly recommend you do not do anything to earn the wrath of the admins. If by any slim chance your story is true, then I suggest you make sure that your friends and family do not access your account or at the very least don't screw you over.

NICKNAME:CAPS_MACLOCK_OF_CLAN_MACLOCK
GUID: WHAT, LAD?
STEAM: NO
HOW ACTIVE CAN YE BE?: AS ACTIVE AS I CAN! AYE!
CURRENT REGIMENT/CLAN: CLAN MACLOCK, YA POOFTAS
ADMIN EXPERIENCE: I TOLD CHILDREN AGED BABY TO ADULT WHAT TO DO AT A VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL AYE THEY CALLED ME CAPTAIN
WHY DO YE WANT THIS ROLE?: AYE FOR THE PRESTIGE THAT COMES WITH BEING AN ADMINISTRATOR ON A SERVER FOR A MOD FOR A GOOD GAME AYE FER JUSTICE WITH NO MERCY

Denied

AYE THAT I DID, LAD. YE THINK ME RETAIRTED?

Probably

I check for new applications on occasion, however, we placed a limit on how many admins may be on the server, if there are admins who have become inactive, we'll eventually remove them and fill vacant spots. Most admins are currently USMC with a few public admins who we trust to an extent.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 07:51:44 am by [BBG] Alpha »
It does not matter if you are the happiest person.. An unfortunate weeper.. A powerful beast.. Or a terrifying creature.

We are all equal, in the eyes of the Reaper.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 84th [NA] / 12th [EU]
    • View Profile
Re: Bot Survival NA (Ban Appeal)
« Reply #477 on: November 28, 2015, 08:22:09 am »
Steam Name: BobtheBuilder
NickName in game: MoonManv3 (i think it was like Moonman or moonmanv2 when i was banned)
Offense: My older brother said the n word when i was in the bathroom
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I slapped him and I really wanna play on the server with my friends and I tried explaining but they told me to do so here on the forums
User ID #: STEAM_0:1:50807255
Time/Date: I was banned back a couple months ago but today is 11/25/15

P.S. pls unban me i wanna play with my friends this server is like the best ill make sure my brother will never say anything offensive again. if i could be unbanned as soon as you guys could cause i really wanna play with friends over break

You were banned on August 3, 2015 for slurring on multiple occasions in the hours between 3:00 PM - 4:20 PM EST. It's up for the heads to unban you

Edit: just read alphas post, but make sure you read and follow the rules. You are responsible for all the actions on your account.

Offline PaulyB

• Volunteer
  • You'll find me on MB as pb or USMC_Rec_PaulyB
    • View Profile
  • Nick: pb/PaulyB
« Reply #478 on: November 28, 2015, 10:42:51 pm »
Nickname:pb
GUID:1208169
Steam:PaulyyyB
How active can you be?:Every day!!!
Current Regiment/Clan:was in 1stEB but now looking to move over to USMC have had chats with a couple of the admins
Admin experience: to be honest haven't admined in a year or so last experience was on the old 63e siege server, was trained how to admin on the 101tEB servers back a couple of years ago, and know the rules completely so no training required.
Why do you want this role?: i would like this role because i love this server and play it every day! its the only server i play on anymore as have learnt all the maps and feel its the best social and team server, i feel i could be a great asset to the team as I'm always on and get a lot of hours in when no other admin is on, Im social and friendly and also enforce the rules even though i am just a player at the moment, i feel i have the time and ability to be a good admin and everyone will get on with me, I've already got a good amount of friends on the server and get on well with a couple of the admins :),plus am uk timezone most of the year am in usa for 1-4 weeks every 6 months so could be active from 8am uk time like 3am onwards us time
if you need any info on me or i need to add anything please let me know
pb
just realised my steam is actually paulyb1994 my bad thought it was paulyyyb :o
Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn’t even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.”
― Heraclitus

Lawbringer

« Reply #479 on: November 30, 2015, 06:08:25 pm »
Am friends woth mitchlel can into admin?????????????