Author Topic: Napoleonic Wars Battle Championship [NWBC]  (Read 41995 times)

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NWBC Official Thread [Round 3]
« Reply #210 on: May 02, 2015, 11:51:23 pm »
Another thing: I would demand to have the NWBC official servers up atleast half an hour before the event. We do get the server info 5-10 minutes before the match start and for people like me with bad connection, its impossible to join for the first round. In my case, I have to command my coalition, so not being able to find the server on time can have an incredibly bad impact to our team overall.
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Michael Fish

• Major
  • Ubique
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1stRHA_Col_Fish
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #211 on: May 02, 2015, 11:57:08 pm »
Another thing: I would demand to have the NWBC official servers up atleast half an hour before the event. We do get the server info 5-10 minutes before the match start and for people like me with bad connection, its impossible to join for the first round. In my case, I have to command my coalition, so not being able to find the server on time can have an incredibly bad impact to our team overall.
After the fiasco tonight, i've organised for there to be a permanent NWBC server up, so that won't be an issue

Offline Rhinosmyth

• First Lieutenant
  • The Inactive Colonel of the 65y
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 03, 2015, 04:49:47 pm »
After the fiasco tonight, i've organised for there to be a permanent NWBC server up, so that won't be an issue

I presume we will have until next week?

Offline sharpe455

• Second Lieutenant
  • give me a rifle, and ill give you a dead frog
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #213 on: May 03, 2015, 05:35:33 pm »

Alright since i wasnt online yesterday at all (Mayweather fight). When i heard about what happened to your event i thought i would investigate a little further on behalf of the 1st RGJ.
1st i would say that we are all sorry for what happened to your event, and since we were notified that our servers would be getting used for the event, my officers took the wrong actions. My LtCol thought that a NA troll (called Ryan) had hijacked our server or some shit, and then banned his regiment.  My LtCol is very sorry and is a fucking idiot for doing what he did. Apart from that i can just say it was a complete misunderstanding on our part.

Offline Sluggo

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 03, 2015, 05:42:48 pm »
I sincerely apologize for the fiasco that happened last night. I am indeed the fuckingest of idiots. We were heading to our server after a linebattle, and it appeared that both of our servers had been hijacked, which, given the recent breakup of the  British Army and the recent activity of a disgruntled former RGJ member, seemed likely. Advanced notice of the event would have been greatly appreciated, but my actions were unacceptable and I humbly apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Offline Michael Fish

• Major
  • Ubique
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 03, 2015, 07:24:09 pm »

I presume we will have until next week?
yeah, sorry about this but you have until the usual deadline

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 06, 2015, 10:00:43 pm »
Four Banners 2:1 Franco-Suisse Coalition
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 06, 2015, 10:06:39 pm »
Four Banners 2:1 Franco-Suisse Coalition

Great match so close in the end, 1st and 2nd rounds were won by pure tactical genius from both sides with an easy win but that final round was intense and extremely well fought. Best match of the Tourny imo and hard opponent.

Offline Michael Fish

• Major
  • Ubique
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2015, 03:57:24 pm »
http://challonge.com/NWBC Next week's battles are up.
Had to give the triangle coalition a 2:0 win, since the IVe couldn't do any time this week for the replay; unfortunate but it was that or set the tournament back another week, which wasn't happening.
Bastien agreed to give it to the TC, logs can be given if he gives permission here

This week certainly has some interesting matches!
Good luck, remember you have two weeks to play, not one.

Offline Cooper

• Donator
  • Panzer on a horse.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cooper/Cuprum
« Reply #219 on: May 15, 2015, 02:35:05 pm »
2Lhr vs Ve Sunday 7:30 pm gmt.
Looking forward to it!  :)
Retired Clanleader, Cavalry, Student

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #220 on: May 15, 2015, 02:47:15 pm »
Gl Ve  :)
Looking forward to it ;)

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Moi~

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Verm2 god
« Reply #221 on: May 16, 2015, 01:44:09 am »
Triangle Coalition vs. Franco-Suisse on wednesday 8pm gmt, we choose Tenford Fish as our referee :D
« Last Edit: May 18, 2015, 11:07:53 pm by Marshal_Chicken »
padawan should replace chicken as captain, he has every ability a true leader should possess, a good voice, skill, experience & dedication. Padawan has all of these things and the only reason he wasn't allowed into team spain was cause chicken was afraid of him since he truly knew how much of a danger padawan could be to his spot.
padawan is no padawan any longer, he is a MASTER now and i would be AFRAID to fight him with team NL since he can 1v10 us easily!
#justice4padawan

Offline Mr_Etherton

• First Lieutenant
  • Hello There
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 17, 2015, 09:06:18 pm »
GG, Ve vs 2lhr. 2lhr win 2-0!! Good match, very well fought!

Offline SwissGronkh

• Brigadier General
  • Man with 10 Skillpoints on luck.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Trp_Swissy
« Reply #223 on: May 17, 2015, 09:11:52 pm »
Thanks for admin it ;)

1x3 years 2Lhr,  1xVerdienstkreuz 2. Klasse, 1xKleine Gefechtsspange, 1xSilver Star,  5xBronze Star

Offline Tenford

• Donator
  • Bestu Spaniardu?
    • View Profile
  • Nick: König Tenford
« Reply #224 on: May 20, 2015, 10:17:04 pm »
Franco-Suisse Coalition vs The Triangle Coalition (1-2 for TTC)
Admin: Tenford
1+1=7