Author Topic: Unban  (Read 759 times)

Offline Circo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Unban
« on: March 10, 2015, 06:26:07 am »
Name - Flying__Pizza
Banned from - NW_Official_NA_1
What was happening? Well the game started and I was arty loader then there were one ADMIN same class and he just, because of course he is an admin, didnt share the cannon.  I think its very clearly to share arty when two or three people want to play it this guy dont deserver be an admin inmmature and administrator abuse.
Did you break any other rules prior to your ban? Hmmm Wait and let him first load and shoot the cannon after it I tried to do the same but surprise got BANNED.
Date 03/09/15    23:00 hrs
Time zone -6
I dont know how to see my identification number
Why should you be unbanned? Because I was just playing and he banned me because NOBODY can touch his cannon I think.

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Unban
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 07:00:44 am »
1. The rule of the server is "First person to the cannon gets it the entire round, and does not have to share."

2. You were warned once to buzz off. Stealing cannons is a banworthy offense on our server. You do not have "Rights" to a cannon and you cannot force anyone to share.

3. A temp ban is a one hour ban and cannot be reverse. You can join again when the hour is up. When you do join, I recommend you follow the rules. The next time you are seen stealing anyone's cannon you will be banned for far longer.

For future reference for yourself. On maps where cannons are static, the first person to the cannon gets it the entire round whether you like it or not. On maps where the cannons are spawned, the officer who brings the cannon is the only person who gets to shoot it unless he has given permission to someone else, abandons the cannon, or dies.

Offline MackCW

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Unban
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 01:27:49 pm »
1. The rule of the server is "First person to the cannon gets it the entire round, and does not have to share."

2. You were warned once to buzz off. Stealing cannons is a banworthy offense on our server. You do not have "Rights" to a cannon and you cannot force anyone to share.

3. A temp ban is a one hour ban and cannot be reverse. You can join again when the hour is up. When you do join, I recommend you follow the rules. The next time you are seen stealing anyone's cannon you will be banned for far longer.

For future reference for yourself. On maps where cannons are static, the first person to the cannon gets it the entire round whether you like it or not. On maps where the cannons are spawned, the officer who brings the cannon is the only person who gets to shoot it unless he has given permission to someone else, abandons the cannon, or dies.

And these have been the same rules for three years running now. You may disagree with them, but they are the rules Circo.