Author Topic: Ban Request: Joan-of-Arc  (Read 721 times)

Offline Trinoya

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Ban Request: Joan-of-Arc
« on: November 19, 2014, 04:16:42 pm »
This player, Joan-of-Arc, was was attempting to damage other players and their horses, repeatedly.  Screenshots provided below.  Date and time would have been today, November 19th, at approximately 9:30 a.m to 9:50 a.m, on server NW_Official_NA_1.  I have no previous relationship with this individual as far as I know, I wrote nothing to them during the game prior to this event, and barely anything during it.  In short I can see no reasoning for this attack except some 'anti-dragoon' sentiment expressed by other players (who did not attack and followed the rules as near as I could tell) in an earlier match.

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

This behavior continued past this initial attack. 

Spoiler
[close]

Earlier  (no screenshot as I presumed it was just an accident) in a previous match this behavior appeared to begin, although I can not, for certain, claim that it was this player who initiated it at that time as I did not choose to figure out who had conducted it.

As this counts for both attacking (repeatedly and intentionally) team mates, and also was horse killing I formally request this player be banned.

Offline Slick

• Donator
  • dam im long than a mf
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Ban Request: Joan-of-Arc
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 04:29:13 pm »
Just got done dealin with him for shooting me with a pistol at round start as well

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban Request: Joan-of-Arc
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 07:28:19 am »
Banned, thanks for the report.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.