Author Topic: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [old thread]  (Read 99860 times)

Offline Soladn

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
« Reply #375 on: June 07, 2017, 08:07:59 pm »
Your Nickname: DKR_HouLong
Who banned you: MajorMark
Tell us your story: My friend Hulk and I played on the server and killed the enemies with fists so he banned us for trolling
Why should we unban you: Because I have learned my lesson.

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: June 09, 2017, 11:52:29 am »
Your Nickname: 2aBH_7oDL_Cdt_Lorucas
Nickname of the Rulebreaker: 12pp_ StGren_PanDoo
What happened: He started to teamhitting me withnoreason, Mrannoying was on the server, i think he is admin on the server.
Time and Date: 2/06/2017 14:35 ~ 14:45 pm (Spanish Time GMT +1)
Evidence:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/770526331245543286/DB76044AC4CBF1E68C50AEA87953CBBFD557FBD3/
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/770526331245545577/E6A07BC656796821529C88CDCFC04C0EDD37F968/

He is banned from the server.

Thanks for your post Lorucas
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 04:50:56 pm by MajorMark »

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 10, 2017, 10:24:29 am »
Your Nickname: [VGC] Chtt
Tell us your story: I do not remember exactly what happened
Why should we unban you: A long time since the prohibition, time to change, lesson of punishment understood, renewed attitude and willing to play cavalry. I hope you will accept my most sincere apologies, personally to Major Mark and to all who may be offended.

Accepted

You should be able to join the server again in some hours

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 10, 2017, 10:53:21 am »
Your Nickname: Nr6_OGefr_Apfelkuchen or Nr6_GHus_Apfelkuchen
Who banned you: DarkHawk
Tell us your story: I was on cav Groupfighting and i played with my Teammates. I wrote my Friend Gerhert on all chat ( Gerhert you are Shit :*) as fun ! We get warned from your Admins before and i didnt know that. So i would say sry.
Why should we unban you: I dont like the Cav Groupfighting from Glenn ,,, so he is an unfriendly Owner and he tryed to find a resaon to ban me .... and Sry for my english.  So im sry for that what i do before.

Denied,

You were actually banned for insulting an admin. Besides, I find your apology rather strange and meaningless.

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 11, 2017, 04:49:50 pm »
Name: BobSkiBob (or some variation around it - I can't remember what it was exactly)
UID number: 1137864
Banned by: Unknown as it was whilst I was off the server
Date banned: At least a couple of months ago mabye longer
Reason for ban: I was teamhitting delibrately and was told to stop but didn't. The next time I logged on I was banned.
Reason for Unban request: I wish to rejoin the server and play it again - I fully understand that I was right to be banned but I know not to do it again. I am simply asking for a second chance having served my punishement

I could not find your GUID number in our ban list.

You might be banned from the Cavalry Groupfighting server instead of our server. (http://cavgf.lefora.com)

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 12, 2017, 01:37:47 am »
Your Nickname: DKR_HouLong
Tell us your story: My friend Hulk and I played on the server and killed the enemies with fists so he banned us for trolling
Why should we unban you: Because I have learned my lesson.

Denied,

I personally received multiple complaints (with evidence) from other players concerning your behavior and that of ‘your friend Hulk’.
The server logs corresponded with these complaints; the two of you were already trolling, teamhitting and teamkilling for several days. Therefore, both of you were banned as soon as possible.

Taking the truth as mentioned above into account, I find your 'story' insufficient and ludicrous.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:38:39 am by MajorMark »

Offline Glenn_

• Second Lieutenant
  • Just some kid.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #381 on: June 15, 2017, 08:00:41 pm »
Your Nickname: Nr6_OGefr_Apfelkuchen or Nr6_GHus_Apfelkuchen
Who banned you: DarkHawk
Tell us your story: I was on cav Groupfighting and i played with my Teammates. I wrote my Friend Gerhert on all chat ( Gerhert you are Shit :*) as fun ! We get warned from your Admins before and i didnt know that. So i would say sry.
Why should we unban you: I dont like the Cav Groupfighting from Glenn ,,, so he is an unfriendly Owner and he tryed to find a resaon to ban me .... and Sry for my english.  So im sry for that what i do before.

But I had nothing to do with your ban?

Offline pearse

• Volunteer
  • masallah
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Schweinebauer
« Reply #382 on: June 15, 2017, 08:49:07 pm »
Why was i banned?

Offline SirNelsonGOE

• Corporal
  • Hola =/
    • View Profile
  • Nick: SirNelsonGOE
« Reply #383 on: June 15, 2017, 10:08:59 pm »
ADMIN RESIGNATION

Forgive my English but in Spain we do not know how to speak it

(BTW I think that this post will be possibly eliminated by some head admins whom I respect, And whom he would ask not to do)

I have decided, because of recent events in this and the other Cavalry Groupfighting, to resign my Admin post because of shame after 1 year administrating. Shame about the fact of abuses by administrators against a humor, which may be black, but is still humor and not offensive speech. Besides that, banning someone in one of the cavalry server is no justification at all for banning him in the other cavalry server (What happened recently with Pearse).

And yes, I know I am not the owner of this or the other cavalry servers, and yes, I also know, that the respective owners of the cavs have every right to do what they want with their server. So, since I do not feel comfortable playing these servers with administrators  who censure the humor, I quit as an admin, and I stop playing both cavs starting today.

As a student of philosophy, my ethics and my sense of freedom of expression do not allow me to continue with totalitarian regimes that are being these servers lately.

I have to say that none of the following people have asked me to do this, it has been a voluntary act, so I hope it does not have bad repercussions on them. They are all some of the last unjustified bans: (They are all banned from the other cav unless Pearse that is banned in both) Freyr (unbanned but unjustified banning), Darraq (unbanned but unjustified banning), Pearse (Banned on both because of his black humor (that is not ofensive speech if he does not insult to a particular person)) and  Frollino Italia (Banned because he has "penis" in his name).

You can see the example of why im acting like this:

https://ibb.co/cZemiQ
https://ibb.co/duhTxk
https://ibb.co/jZFsOQ

I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY HOW ADMINS HAVE TO ACT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CAVS, BUT I CAN OPINE ABOUT THEM, I DONT BREAK ANY RULE WITH THAT.

If you ban me because you think that's what I deserve, well, but you please don´t ban any other players because of this resignation and compliment.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2017, 10:15:16 pm by SirNelsonGOE »
Fuck all, I like Erik his voice is like Benedict Cumberbatch

Offline Andrea2416

• Second Lieutenant
  • Head Admin Cav GF EU x 2/Admin Man vs Bots Rebirth
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Andrea
« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2017, 12:39:26 pm »
Spoiler
ADMIN RESIGNATION

(BTW I think that this post will be possibly eliminated by some head admins whom I respect, And whom he would ask not to do)

I have decided, because of recent events in this and the other Cavalry Groupfighting, to resign my Admin post because of shame after 1 year administrating. Shame about the fact of abuses by administrators against a humor, which may be black, but is still humor and not offensive speech. Besides that, banning someone in one of the cavalry server is no justification at all for banning him in the other cavalry server (What happened recently with Pearse).

And yes, I know I am not the owner of this or the other cavalry servers, and yes, I also know, that the respective owners of the cavs have every right to do what they want with their server. So, since I do not feel comfortable playing these servers with administrators  who censure the humor, I quit as an admin, and I stop playing both cavs starting today.

As a student of philosophy, my ethics and my sense of freedom of expression do not allow me to continue with totalitarian regimes that are being these servers lately.

I have to say that none of the following people have asked me to do this, it has been a voluntary act, so I hope it does not have bad repercussions on them. They are all some of the last unjustified bans: (They are all banned from the other cav unless Pearse that is banned in both) Freyr (unbanned but unjustified banning), Darraq (unbanned but unjustified banning), Pearse (Banned on both because of his black humor (that is not ofensive speech if he does not insult to a particular person)) and  Frollino Italia (Banned because he has "penis" in his name).

You can see the example of why im acting like this:

https://ibb.co/cZemiQ
https://ibb.co/duhTxk
https://ibb.co/jZFsOQ

I DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY HOW ADMINS HAVE TO ACT IN THEIR RESPECTIVE CAVS, BUT I CAN OPINE ABOUT THEM, I DONT BREAK ANY RULE WITH THAT.

If you ban me because you think that's what I deserve, well, but you please don´t ban any other players because of this resignation and compliment.
[close]
None have write me about admin abuses in months (If anyone have a problem with an admin just pm to an head admin) also for what i see all the scrennshoots and the other things was made in the other cav server, btw i don't force none to stay as admin and if you want to leave the admin team then  i just say you gl with all and thank you for the help you give us to administrate the server.
Ps also our headadmin team will never  ban for a resignation/complain
2Ps pearse was banned because he had make a new account for Circumnavigate his old bans  he was banned in his other 3 accounts for admin insults/insults and trolling 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 04:52:09 pm by Andrea2416 »

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 16, 2017, 04:30:07 pm »
I cant really see any arguments in your post.
You talk about adminabuse and stuff, but the only examples and screenshots are from another server.

If there really would be adminabuse happening I am sure you could have contacted Marks or another headadmin, and if they would have been part of it, you could have come to me.

To the case of Pearse, he is in fact banned already twice on my server. And I would approve a fourth banning aswell.

Sad you leave, but thank you for your time serving. I trust you to not use the adminpw, so I do not see a hurry to remove your ID, so if you want to talk to me and reconsider your leaving, feel free to contact me.

Yours
Kanade Tachibana, most active CavGf Admin

Edit: Andrea, maybe you could put that huge quote into a spoiler, thanks :)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:42:14 pm by Kanade Tachibana »
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Rastignac

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 16, 2017, 05:05:19 pm »

JAJAJAJAJAAAJAJAJAJ QUE DICES?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿?¿

Offline Augstar_AUT

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
« Reply #387 on: June 18, 2017, 09:21:50 pm »
Nickname: Augstar_AUT
Steamname: Augstar AUT
My GUID: 520631
How active can you be: i try my best
Current Regiment/Clan: Königliche Ungarische Insurrektion Husaren Eskadron
Adminexperience: I was a long time Admin from the Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
Why do you want this role: I always follow the rules and hate it if people think they dont have to, that's why I want to help you.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 09:59:10 pm by Augstar_AUT »

Offline CrocHunter

• First Sergeant
  • Cav Groupfighting Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 20, 2017, 05:48:20 am »
SirNelsonGOE:
If there is a complain against any admin, including senior admins on Cav GF it is always possible to inform any of the senior admins or to make a thread on our forums. We take integrity of our admins seriously and should abuse of admin power be reported we take actions.

That being said, the examples you noted are selective and unfair to Cav GF EU as they only concern Cav GF.
Cav GF is a privatly run server for the purpose of providing the cavalry community a ground to play. Your issue seems to be mainly the banning of Pearse and you cite black humor as a reason for a "unfair" ban. I am sorry, but if you "joke" so much about someone not being a human being, you are not a comedian, you are a racist. And while these may appear as "funny remarks" to you and friends, a random person joining the server would see such action as a toxic remark. You can see for yourself what kind of "jokes" Pearse use in the same thread you are quoting.

Unfair bans can happen and for sure happened, but it is always possible to find a solution and get a unban. Insults and cocky attitude for sure dont helps to get a unban even if said ban was unjustified.

Regarding Pearse being banned on both servers, in a conversation with MajorMark on the topic of Pearsee we talked about his alt. accounts and I provided him with the necessary player ID as circumventing a ban is frowned upon and Pearsee while being banned on Cav GF EU was still playing there with an alt. account. This was a cooperation against someone who was playing the system.

Offline LaSalle

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 21, 2017, 07:19:31 pm »
Nickname:9eHussBis_CvlVt_Trp_LaSalle
Steamname:🐎[9eHussBis]_TrpR_LaSalle🐎
How active can you be:Wesdnesday and at weekend
Current Regiment/Clan:9eHussBis
Adminexperience:I never do admin :(
Why do you want this role:I want to do this role for help the community and kick the trollers