Author Topic: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [old thread]  (Read 99823 times)

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
« Reply #165 on: February 01, 2016, 07:06:27 pm »
Serverfiles (scripts and most maps) are for sale.
Dario will take care of offers above 600€

Pocket money.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 02, 2016, 04:54:15 am »
You are right, Dario wont handle such pathetic little offers anymore. Annoy him with offers from 2000€ and up. Shipping fee will be 25%.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 02, 2016, 09:11:36 am »
You are right, Dario wont handle such pathetic little offers anymore. Annoy him with offers from 2000€ and up. Shipping fee will be 25%.

Change.

Offline McNay8

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 01:40:48 am »
Your Nickname:7th_Vistula_uhlan_Kpt_McNay
Nickname of the Rulebreaker:Gearge_BloodAndHonour
What happened:It began in a round where he team dismounted me and another teamate without any appology, so i will admit i wrongly hit his horse with my saber without killing it. The next round i accidently blocked him to take a kill on the last enemy. After this he went into a fury rage first of all killing me at the start of a round, i din't retaliate in anyway i just asked him "Why" and reminded him that he just team dismounted me. You can see over the course of the next round he pursued his rage and teamdismounted me and hit me while also being very abbusive and disrespectful as can be seen in the screenshot.
Time and Date: about 00:00 9th frebruary (may have been earlier as i did not submit the report straight away.)
Evidence: attached below ( a screenshot of the logged events)

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2016, 10:58:55 pm »
Christmas Deal: Adding Gentlemenserver scripts (bit changed, no kick anymore :D ) and maps ;)
Only valid until christmas ends, 27th dec. , so hurry up

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2016, 05:20:10 pm »
No unbans will be granted. No admins accepted.
If you have any complaint, or want someone to be banned you can contact the new headadmin (with evidence ofc, or you will be ignored):
Andrea

Server is still payed for a few months, then it will be closed, unless someone wants to pay it ;)

No need for the thread anymore.

~closed~

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2016, 05:54:13 pm »
I see no reason for the thread to be locked.  If the server is up and running for a few more months then people can end up being banned or wanting unbanned.  I'd rather them not post all over the forums causing other players or mods a headache trying to set them on the right path.   it will be better for them to come here instead to see your message even if it has to be reposted by others.(and if/when they post here, keep the thread from falling into the abyss.) should andrea want to handle cases here instead rather than Pm, then they can.  If andrea wants to make a new thread or if you want to lock it after the server is shut down, that is fine.   
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
  • Side: Union
« Reply #172 on: February 24, 2016, 06:21:46 pm »
Nickname:BI_1erEG_
Steamname:[BI_1erEG]_OuRaNos
GUID:665180
How active can you be:Only the week-end :/
Current Regiment/Clan:BI_1erEG
Adminexperience:Events and 1v1
Why do you want this role:Because i saw many trolls and i want to make the best playing conditions
Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 24, 2016, 07:47:05 pm »
I guess you will have to ask Thunderstormer personally if you want to be an admin, he is in charge of the thread and server now.
Our serverthread is closed and we dont take any requests at all anymore.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 24, 2016, 10:00:37 pm »
I guess you will have to ask Thunderstormer personally if you want to be an admin, he is in charge of the thread and server now.
Our serverthread is closed and we dont take any requests at all anymore.

Who you have run your server and how you run it is your business.(that includes how you handle the various request)  this thread is open to prevent unnecessary clutter/headaches/trouble on the forums and to help those find where they need to go for bans/unbans/whatever. 

If the server is no longer up then feel free to lock it.  if someone else who runs the server wants to make a thread, then they can and this one can be locked.

i made this point clear in my last post.    Your not going to be hurt leaving a thread open for a few more months.  Andrea can handle the requests where they want.(here, another forum, pm, where ever)

if you want, you can modify the OP to help tell people where to go to help those who need it. 
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline OuRaNos

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OuRaNos
« Reply #175 on: February 25, 2016, 10:44:57 am »
Ok no problems Kanade :)
Currently: SdtV Dans Le IVe_45e
Previous: Brg/GrdH Dans Le 1er_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 3e_Huss - CvlE Dans Le 2e_Huss - BrgF/Adj Dans Le 9e_Huss - SgtMaj Dans La 7eBrigade - Trmp Dans Le 1erRH - FlqP Dans Le 7eFlq - Gnd Dans Le 16eJG - SoPV Dans Le 31e_Volt

Offline Hubert

• First Lieutenant
  • Hussar necessarily mean mustache
    • View Profile
    • IVe Corps Forum
  • Nick: IVe_7e_Huss_MchlC_Hubert
« Reply #176 on: February 25, 2016, 02:04:26 pm »
That was an amazing fight yesterday, the server was full  8)

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 23, 2016, 05:57:58 pm »
Removed some Admins we were sure we didnt see them for quite a while. We will do an activitycheck the next 1-2 weeks and then remove more.
Admin Apps are open for that time and after the removal, we will hire some new admins.

Offline Exordus

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Noriki
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2016, 12:02:10 am »
Nickname:Nr6_Gefr_Exsaltus
Steamname:[Nr.6] Exordus~san [1stVLA] [HE]
GUID:119012
How active can you be: I can play 3/4 hours per day
Current Regiment/Clan: Schlesische Husaren-Regiment "Graf Goetzen" Nr.6
Adminexperience: i am admin on Sword_Groupfighting and know how all admin tools Functions
Why do you want this role: i want to observe the rules and want them TK'ler Connected penalties spend

Offline MajorMark

• Major
  • All Sir Garnet
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MajorMark
« Reply #179 on: July 27, 2016, 02:22:50 pm »
Nickname: [TRH]MajorMark

Steamname: MajorMark - https://steamcommunity.com/id/MajorPlebs/

GUID: 68629

How active can you be: 3 á 4 hours a day.

Current Regiment/Clan: The Royal Hussars - a group/clan of friends playing together as cav.

Adminexperience: I am already playing this game since 2013 but never have been admin on a serious server. So no, I do not have any experience with the admin tools. In contrary to that fact, I do know how to deal with trolls and other rule breakers from all the times I have seen admins doing their job on servers like Cav Groupfight EU. In addition, I am sure that with the time I am willing to spend and my great motivation, getting used to the admin tools is not going to be a problem. 

Why do you want this role: I play regularly on the Cav Groupfight EU server, It is a great place to meet new friends and to have a lot of fun. That is also the reason why I tried some months ago to become an admin. At that time, there was (unfortunately for me) no demand for new admins. The last couple of days were to be honest a bit harder. I did not see a lot of admins in contrast with the many trolls that are on. That’s a real pain to my eyes! So I think this is the right moment to ask again, if the server needs a new active admin, who is enthusiastic and willing to put effort in improving the server.