Author Topic: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU [old thread]  (Read 99870 times)

Offline Foxtail

• Sergeant
  • *[Nr5]~Chev~Foxtail* -The 0ne and 0nly-
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Krabat
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♞Cavalry Groupfight Server - EU
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2015, 02:42:21 am »
Wow. Tonight I had to ban 4 people.
Iam really scared that many guys didnt see the rules, if they join the server. maybe they cant read but whatever.
In the future try to notice and respect the rules from the server a bit more please :)

« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:16:56 am by Foxtail »
𝓒𝔥𝔢𝔳𝔞𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔯 𝓡𝔢𝔤𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱 𝔑𝔯.𝟻
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=15514.0

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #121 on: October 31, 2015, 04:52:54 am »
I made a little halloween-surprise for you. Just stay a bit on the server, till a certain map will appear. More wont be revealed

And it is gone, I hope you enjoyed the little gag :)
« Last Edit: November 01, 2015, 10:22:11 am by Kanade Tachibana »
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline GutzyPanda

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Cvl_Narsus
« Reply #122 on: November 14, 2015, 12:40:33 pm »
Nickname: Narsus/YoloPanda

Steamname: [4e_Huss]/YoloPanda - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168128184/

GUID: 1203787

How active can you be: Outside of a 8 hour period ranging from 8am-4pm, whenever you need me.

Current Regiment/Clan: 4e Régiment de Hussards

Adminexperience: Cavalry_Groupfighting, Killbox, Napoleonic_Roleplay and a range of native servers.

Why do you want this role: I want the role of admin because I often see people breaking the rules with no admin on, whereas of I was an admin then I could deal with whatever problems arise, regardless of other people. Moreover, I feel as though now I'm an admin on such an array of servers, I can bring the necessary skills to the already well-made group of admins that some of them lack, i.e: knowing whats a joke and what is not. To add to this, I already know most, if not, all players who go on the server and already have the needed bonds with them for them to respect me, and (hopefully) my future decisions, e.g: punishment.

Thank you for taking your time to read and hopefully considering me.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 01:16:23 pm by GutzyPanda »

Offline GutzyPanda

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 14, 2015, 01:14:12 pm »
Dario is love, Dario is life ;)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2015, 01:15:02 pm »

Nickname: Narsus/YoloPanda

Steamname: [4e_Huss]/YoloPanda - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198168128184/

GUID: 1203787

How active can you be: Outside of a 8 hour period ranging from 8am-4pm, whenever you need me.

Current Regiment/Clan: 4e Régiment de Hussards

Adminexperience: Cavalry_Groupfighting, Killbox, Napoleonic_Roleplay and a range of native servers.

Why do you want this role: I want the role of admin because I often see people breaking the rules with no admin on, whereas if I was an admin in this situation I could of easily dealt with it and whatever problem it is, would be stopped. Moreover, I feel as though now I'm an admin on such an array of servers, I can bring the necessary skills to the already well-made group of admins that some of them lack, i.e: knowing whats a joke and what is not. To add to this, I already know most, if not, all players who go on the server and already have the needed bonds with them for them to respect me, and (hopefully) my future decisions, e.g: punishment.

Thank you for taking your time to read and hopefully considering me.
Why again ? :P
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline GutzyPanda

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 14, 2015, 01:17:10 pm »
Haha! I was making some changes and accidently clicked on quote... yey for tired Narsus xD I don't really know if you can delete posts on this forum either so I just changed it to prove my love for Dario... ;)

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #126 on: November 14, 2015, 01:18:14 pm »

Haha! I was making some changes and accidently clicked on quote... yey for tired Narsus xD
Haha you thought that you can shoot on the server^^
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players

Offline GutzyPanda

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 14, 2015, 01:19:24 pm »

Haha! I was making some changes and accidently clicked on quote... yey for tired Narsus xD
Haha you thought that you can shoot on the server^^

Do you just sit and watch the forum or something...? i cri

Offline Victorcin

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • SpainIsLife
« Reply #128 on: November 23, 2015, 04:58:55 pm »

Hello,I would like to request an application for admin.

Nickname: 2aBH_7oDN_Cpt_Víctor

Steamname: CGH_Víctor,my url https://steamcommunity.com/id/victorcinsmile/

GUID: 276588

How active can you be: I play Napoleonic Wars everyday, a few hours on the evening,especially on this server for training.

Current Regiment/Clan: [2aBH] 2º Brigada Hispana

Adminexperience: I'm already admin one of the biggest spanish communities the game.Board Moderator in FSE.

Why do you want this role: I really like the maps of this server for train everydays and I would like to be admin because many Spanish people who can not accept many rules and to have a person who knows quite a bit Spanish and Portuguese can help are met.

Thanks,Victor  :D
He visto lo bastante de una guerra para no desear volver a ver otra.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 23, 2015, 09:55:50 pm »
And he is my bae. And when I say that he is my bae, I mean: Te quiero, mi novio. :*

Offline Ve_8eCc_Brg_GOSSE

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19th_Col_Brandon
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2015, 10:00:30 pm »
im active about 3-6 hours a day unless im in an event
my current regiment is the Ve-8eCC
i've had no admin experience but i think i will under what is needed to be done like the rules, there was time where ive raged (who hasnet) but as an admin i will take my role very serious and make sure the server is fun for all people to play on and enjoy
If i done end up being admin i can warn the people who are disobeying the rules, when im on it always happens but im not able to report, so it will be easier for me to be admin so that i can warn them straight away

Offline McNay8

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Quinn
« Reply #131 on: December 05, 2015, 05:22:33 pm »
Your Nickname:5e_Huss_Cvl_McNay
Who banned you:N/A (I was offline at the time i was banned)
Tell us your story:I left the server doing reasonably well to join a server wit my regiment. I found myself rejoining the server 45 minutes or so later to find a message box displaying the message "You are banned from this server"
Why should we unban you: This is an excellent question. Althugh, I belive a better question is, Why was i banned? As i mentioned i was offline at the time and had no reason of getting banned. Even if im not unbanned i still think i would like to know the explanation of the action taken. As fare as my history on the server goes, I was friends with many of the admins. I tried to enforce rules where i could, such as telling new players that the server does not permit certain actions such as shooting and wall hugging. At the end of the day I do not know why i should be unbanned, but... I can't really answer the question if i do not know the reason of why i was banned in the first place.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2015, 05:25:26 pm »
Tell us your story:I left the server doing reasonably well to join a server wit my regiment. I found myself rejoining the server 45 minutes or so later to find a message box displaying the message "You are banned from this server"
Why should we unban you: This is an excellent question. Althugh, I belive a better question is, Why was i banned? As i mentioned i was offline at the time and had no reason of getting banned. Even if im not unbanned i still think i would like to know the explanation of the action taken. As fare as my history on the server goes, I was friends with many of the admins. I tried to enforce rules where i could, such as telling new players that the server does not permit certain actions such as shooting and wall hugging. At the end of the day I do not know why i should be unbanned, but... I can't really answer the question if i do not know the reason of why i was banned in the first place.
Cant find your name on the banlist, I need alternate names, or better, your GUID.
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline McNay8

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2015, 05:28:03 pm »
Cant find your name on the banlist, I need alternate names, or better, your GUID.
Other names i have used on the server include Osama_Bin_Gaming, Dirkin and imaGINE
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 05:32:20 pm by McNay8 »

Offline McNay8

• Private
    • View Profile
Unban request
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2015, 11:52:47 am »
Your Nickname:Osama_Bin_Gaming
Who banned you:N/A Log Ban
Tell us your story:At first, i was unsure why i was banned, But speaking to an admin i was informed that i was log banned for having an offensive name.
Why should we unban you:I did not intent to offend anyone by having this name, and if i had put the exact name of the person maybe that would of been classed as offensive but the name is just a joke/meme. As a result of the ban, i have deleted the character and i will be more carful regarding being offensive to people/cultures. After all i took insparation for the name after seeing other players on the server with similar names.