Author Topic: Football thread v.2  (Read 282099 times)

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Football thread v.2
« Reply #465 on: January 28, 2015, 07:41:45 am »
It does not surprise me that the English FA are seriously considering reformations in regards to standard of refereeing within the BPL 
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #466 on: January 28, 2015, 02:58:47 pm »
Ronaldo has recieved a 2 game ban. Deserved

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
  • I have over 1000 warning points, be careful.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: regimentless sven
  • Side: Union
« Reply #467 on: January 28, 2015, 05:21:04 pm »
Am i the only one who enjoys Costa's aggression and dirty tactics?

Its really what makes him an exceptional player. He is mentally and physcially unsettling to any opponent, add that together with his exceptional skill and you have a goalscoring machine.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 28, 2015, 05:27:43 pm »

Its really what makes him an exceptional player. He is mentally and physcially unsettling to any opponent, add that together with his exceptional skill and you have a goalscoring machine.

Don't get me wrong I do enjoying watching players who aren't afraid to get stuck in and are happy unnerving the opposition by there shear physical presences, a couple of former players who ended up "exchanging words" a few years back comes to mind, see pics below, however stamping on a player while he's on the ground is just dickish. Still I mind that less than the say spitting on a player when he's on the ground, Fellaini...

Spoiler
[close]

Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: January 28, 2015, 05:37:44 pm »
Gattuso

da man

da legend

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Fungus

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 28, 2015, 05:43:01 pm »
Possible future manager of Rangers, according to the BBC, although he was turned down for the job at Hamilton after Norwich convinced Alex Neil to head down south. 

Offline Reaper

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1st[SA]Fws_Reaper
« Reply #471 on: January 28, 2015, 11:05:05 pm »

I agree, it is absolutely necessary to have aggression as a striker or center forward. Unlike a lot of current strikers and forward players, his aggression pushes him over many others. Aggression is key for every position, and is a strong reason why players like Costa, Sanchez, and Bony for a few examples make it so well (on top of their other skill). It sets them apart

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 03, 2015, 10:32:39 pm »
ManU vs Cambridge

http://www.riderhd.org/

Offline HughHefner

• Private
  • 17e_col_hefner
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 04, 2015, 12:03:39 pm »
Super mario is back, 2 goals against roma.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: February 04, 2015, 09:59:20 pm »
And dortmund loses

again

told that bih don't @ me

Offline Reindly

• Sergeant Major
  • Captaine de Batallion, 1er Marins
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reindly
« Reply #475 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:10 pm »
It was a good superbowl

Offline MangoMeerkat

• Second Lieutenant
  • 47th will always be in my heart
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 47th_Grd_MerKat
« Reply #476 on: February 04, 2015, 10:07:51 pm »
And dortmund loses

again
Don't really follow the Bundesliga do you know what's going on? How can they go from being 2nd place last season to relegation material this season?

Offline MarshalKim

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 04, 2015, 10:45:33 pm »
Massive job loss will take place, but if left allowed to, the market will adapt. I just don't want my job to be taken away from me, tbh.

Offline Archduke Sven

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 04, 2015, 10:46:52 pm »
And dortmund loses

again
Don't really follow the Bundesliga do you know what's going on? How can they go from being 2nd place last season to relegation material this season?

Dont know really. They started with their strongest XI, played well for the first 25, lost tempo and started playing miserably. They all lacked confidence and even when Augsburg had a man sent off, they still looked really poor. Their passes were off, they didn't know eachothers movement and were unable to create any space within the box. To be honest their best player was Kevin Kampl and thats probably because he's new.

I just think they are all out of confidence after having a somewhat normal drop of form in the beginning of the season, and since then it's just been dragging on and on. I think it's mostly down to a certain key players though;

Immobile is playing very poorly, not sure if he's trying to be a target man or a channel man, but he's neither creating space, nor physically strong enough to do knock downs, and his finishing is really poor.

Reus is playing so mediocre it hurts. This is not the same guy who did 30 yard goals, electric sprints in deep, messi like touches and ronaldo esque finishing last season. I think he's either really demotivated and wants to move orhas not fully recovered from his earlier injuries.

Mkhitaryan is so out of confidence. Was one of the best creative forces last season, now he's a shadow on the pitch.

I don't feel that theres anything wrong with Dortmund at the back, it's just that they don't create anything up front.

told that bih don't @ me

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 05, 2015, 02:25:02 am »
Happy Birthday to Cristiano Penaldo